Cheated on my Boyfriend, i feel bad about it

Lucybun

Female
Hey everyone, kinda new to this whole world. Been into the dynamic a long while. but not the kinky side of it. Recently traveled back to Sacramento to meet my family (I left due to school) . When i were there i hooked up with my Ex boyfriend which is dark skinned. It really sunk me down and it has made me feel terrible. My now boyfriend of 2 years is white

Hey everyone, kinda new to this whole world. Been into the dynamic a long while. but not the kinky side of it. Recently traveled back to Sacramento to meet my family (I left due to school) . When i were there i hooked up with my Ex boyfriend which is dark skinned. It really sunk me down and it has made me feel terrible. My now boyfriend of 2 years is white
But you couldn’t resist taking that dark cock again, could you ??

You have needs and desires.....If your BF is right for you, he should support your needs and desires!

How was the sex?

Oh sweetie, you had laps in judgment with that ex bf. You were with him for a reason before, so it must be more than just his skin color that got to you. He likely offers you something your current bf does not.

You are also with your current bf for a reason(s) too. Figure out what each one of those guys brings to "your table" and figure out what is your best long term choice. No guy is perfect for you. Just choose the one that gives you the most of what you need.

Now, If fucking your brains out until the cows come home is one of those important things, that's fine. Just figure it out.

Oh sweetie, you had laps in judgment with that ex bf. You were with him for a reason before, so it must be more than just his skin color that got to you. He likely offers you something your current bf does not.

You are also with your current bf for a reason(s) too. Figure out what each one of those guys brings to "your table" and figure out what is your best long term choice. No guy is perfect for you. Just choose the one that gives you the most of what you need.

Now, If fucking your brains out until the cows come home is one of those important things, that's fine. Just figure it out.
Thank you! i will try and figure it out and i'll grow stronger 🥰

Never feel bad about getting bbc

It was enjoyable 💕
It will be hard for your to know.you cheating on him but if it was enjoyable what can you do? Noting...
You know how your ex is fucking and you go because you wanted to feel.the felling. It happened and that's it. Don't think more of what you have done because you can't change anything.

Try to find a way and speak with your bf and tell him what you have done. You know him better how it will react.
I think the problems come when people know the partner cheating with another one. If only 3 of you know about this I don't see any problems.
Good luck.

Lady there's no "lapse in judgment." You aren't a baby...you knew what you were doing and it was far from an accident. It's hot when women take responsibility for their primal thirst for bbc it's no problem here, don't hide LOL! Anyway you're gonna have to own this do you really think your craving to feel that dark meat stuffing you deep is going to somehow evaporate just because you return to regular bf? Probably time to get him up to speed because moving forwards you will need a man who supports you and your needs.

body needs, relaxing, having fun, responding to physical desire
thats fine
women love bbc it just hot you canot deny it
512722411.gif
1705446036439.png
810837976.gif
1705446047277.png
926838657.gif

Back