Southern~Belle

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
SC, US
Dr. Feel Good

Chapter one

“Belle you have to come!” Emma said grabbing my hand across the table and squeezing. “It’s my bachelorette party and your my best friend. And besides, you’re the matron of honor. How will it look if you don’t come?”

I sighed at her and shook my head. I knew what this lunch was all about when I accepted. Emma was getting married and I had not RSVP’d to the bachelorette party. She and I as well as pretty much all of the bridesmaids were nurses at a small doctor’s office in downtown Spartanburg. That’s where we met. I was the head nurse and thought of all of them as friends, but I had reservations about doing too much partying with them.

“I’ll just…. Slow you down Emma,” I said and went back to my sandwich.

“Please, it’s not like we’re going to Vegas or anything. It’s just a bunch of friends whooping it up on my last night of freedom. Hell, it’s a night out, you know that you need to get away from Sam and the ******* for one night.”

“You girls are young, you know that I’d just be playing Debbie Downer all night.”

“We’ll, you don’t have to, you know. Be young with us. Have a good time. You aren’t ancient. What are you, thirty-five?”

“Forty-one,” I said with a smirk.

“See, that’s not that old, and you look great for your age. I’d give anything to have tits like yours,” she lied. Her eyes were all big and hopeful like a little kid. I could see that it meant a lot to her. “Plus maybe we’ll need someone to reign us in, I don’t want to get into too many shenanigans the weekend before tying the knot.”

“We’ll see,” I said and smiled at her.

“That means yes,” Emma said and took a happy sip of her latte.

“That means, we’ll see,” I said.

Emma and the other girls were half my age for the most part. They were pretty and skinny with perky breasts and good skin and tight little butts. I enjoyed their company, but I knew that in that crowd I would probably stand out like a sore thumb.

Later that day as I was filling out some paperwork, I looked up to see Emma and Dr. Mark in his office. Emma had her arms crossed and was arguing with him as quietly as she could. Dr. Mark was rubbing her arm a little too suggestively and when Emma saw me looking, she gave me a quick smile and shut the door. I knew all about their history. I was the only one that did even though I figured there were a few in the office that suspected they’d had a relationship.

Emma had came too me crying one day and confessed that she and the attractive young doctor had been having an affair. Dr. Mark was married but he’d promised her that he would end it several times. I was stunned to find out that they had been having sex in the office right under everyone’s nose and to be honest, it had definitely lit a fire under me. Dr. Mark was gorgeous and had a strange pheromone or charisma or something that seemed to make all of the ladies in the office swoon when he walked by. I was ashamed to admit to myself that I was included in that group.

But I was happily married and besides, with an ass as big as mine, I doubted Dr. Mark wanted anything that I had to give him. So, I didn’t get all girly around him like the others. Emma, it seemed, had not only fallen for him but let him seduce her as well.

The day that she came to me, however, she was crying about how he wouldn’t leave his wife. She loved him and on and on. I told her that there were other fish in the sea and that she needed to leave married men alone, they weren’t worth the trouble. Did she really want to be the other woman, I had asked? She took it to heart and broke it off with him. Several months later she had met Tom, a great guy, and they had really hit it off. Now, in less than a week, they were getting married. I was happy for her and glad that she and Dr. Mark had been able to remain friends and that she was able to keep her job. But now as I watched her slowly close the door to his office, I wondered if it was truly over.

I walked to Dr. Mark’s office and knocked, making up an excuse why he was needed. I heard a little rustling and then the door opened. Both of them walked out as if nothing was going on. I hoped that there wasn’t….for Tom’s sake.

The night of the bachelorette party went just about as I had expected. We all had dinner and drinks and then left whooping and hollering and making total asses out of ourselves. There was a suite reserved with bedrooms and we all went back for Emma’s “******* party”. It was a great time and I enjoyed carrying on like a teenager again with all these pretty young girls. Around one, things broke up and Emma and I stumbled off to bed in the room that we were sharing.

“My God, that was so much fun,” she said and flopped down on her bed. “Only one thing missing, really.”

“Well, you’ll be getting plenty of that soon enough. I’m sure that Tom is going to wear you out,” I said and we both laughed hard.

We talked for another hour or more and then got ready for bed.

“*******!” I said. “I forgot to bring pajamas.”

“Damn girl. Who cares? I sleep in the raw anyways,” Emma said. She unzipped her dress and it slid off of her and onto the floor.

Standing there naked with her perky b cup breast and thighs ass, I felt even more self-conscious.

“Girl you are crazy,” I said laughing and threw a pillow at her.

It whizzed by her and she laughed and bent over to pick it up. That gave me a quick surprising view of her completely bald pussy winking back at me from between her tight ass cheeks.

“Come on,” she said. “No need to be embarrassed. You have a great body. I know Sam loves those curves.”

I blushed and shook my head and giggled but I gave in and removed my clothes. I didn’t give her very long to look at my D sized breasts or gumdrop nipples. And I sure wasn’t going to show her my trimmed but definitely not shaved pussy. I laughed again, like someone half my age, and jumped under the covers of my bed.

“You have a nice body, Belle. Really. You’re a Hottie for sure!” Emma gushed.

We laughed and talked a bit more in the dark until we both fell asleep. Or so I thought. I woke up a little later to the door creaking. I picked up my phone and clicked on the screen.

“2:30 am…. What the hell,” I mumbled. I shined my phone over at the other bed. It was empty.

I was about to get up to see if everything was ok when the door began to open. I turned off my phone and lay back down. Two dark figures walked into the room. One of them was Emma because she was still giggling like a school girl.

“Shhh,” the other person whispered.

I did not believe what was happening. Emma had invited her fiancé and was about to do what I wandered? Right there in the room with me? Despite my being taken aback, it was undeniable that the thought of them making love right next to me sent a chill up my spine. I silently laughed and had to put my hand over my mouth as the two of them stumbled as she tried to remove Tom’s clothes. The light from the window was just enough to see a faint outline of those perky breasts again and Tom’s muscular chest as his shirt came off.

“Horny *******,” I thought and rolled over.

“I’ve missed this,” Emma whispered and giggled again.

There was the sound of a belt being unbuckled, then a zipper and then soft wet kissing sounds. I felt a tingle between my legs, despite my efforts to sleep. I couldn’t get it out of my head that my best friend was just a few feet away, giving her fiancé a nice wet blowjob. She was really going at it too. The wet smacking and slurping sounds continued to get louder as if she forgot that I was in the room.

“Damn, that’s good,” said a deep voice.

I froze and a cold chill ran down my spine. That wasn’t Tom, I thought. It wasn’t his voice at all. It was Dr. Mark. What the fuck, I thought. Is she crazy? I wanted to jump up and ask her that very question. Suddenly the vision of a naked Dr. Mark, whom I had secretly fantasized about for years, slammed into my brain. His hard black cock halfway down my friends throat as he held her long blonde hair with his large dark hands. I swallowed hard and my eyes widened as I immediately felt a dampness in my crotch.

“You have to stop or it’s going to all be over with too soon,” Mark whispered and then laughed again.

There was quiet for a while and then some light kissing sounds and rustling on the bed. Then my friend began to moan. It was low and quiet, but I could hear it and it was making me even hornier. I knew deep inside that I should jump up and tell them to stop. I should tell them that she would soon be a married woman, but I couldn’t. I was frozen in place and my entire body felt like it was on fire. I was more aroused than I had been in years.

Emma began to moan louder and I couldn’t see how she could ever think that I wouldn’t hear them. Maybe she doesn’t care, I thought. I could hear Dr. Mark taking his turn at some oral.

“You taste so good Em,” he said. “Why did we stop this?”

“Your wife,” she mumbled and then giggled.

“Yeah, well soon we’ll both be married,” he said.

“Shhh. Not so loud, you’ll wake Belle,” she said. “and don’t stop. Get back down there.”

“Hmm, well maybe she’d just join us,” he said and they both laughed.

I starred blankly at the wall, my breathing began to increase, and my right hand inched it’s way between my legs. Maybe I would, I thought.

“She’s happily married Mark,” Emma said

“So, you will be soon. Are you going to give this up?” He asked.

There was silence. Then there was moaning again. My fingers found my clit and my body shook *******. I froze again, hoping that they hadn’t see. They said nothing but the licking sounds and moaning continued. I was out of my mind horny and I desperately needed to see them. I suddenly only wanted one thing and that was to watch them as I fingered myself.

I made a soft snoring sound and rolled over. It got really quit, so I faked another soft snore. I heard them both chuckle. I lay there with my eyes half open and secretly watched their shadows. Emma’s knees we’re up and Mark’s dark body lay between them. His head bobbed up and down and his hands were on hers breasts. I wished more than anything that there was more light coming in from outside.

Finally, Mark raised up onto his knees. His cock made a long thick silhouette against the light. I took my breathe away. He was huge!

Poor Tom, I thought. He’s got big shoes to fill. I already knew from Emma’s over sharing that her fiancé was average sized at best. The silhouette of the cock that I was currently looking at was definitely not average. Emma’s legs went back and she pointed her feet at the ceiling. With one hand Dr. Mark took his mammoth cock and spanked Emma’s pussy with it. It made little papping noises as it smacked against her wet pussy.

“Don’t tease Mark,” she said.

“Tell me,” he responded.

“I don’t want to wake Belle up,” Emma pleaded.

“Tell me!” He demanded as he shook his cock at her.

“I…. want to feel you inside me.” She moaned.

“Feel what?” He chided.

“Your cock.” She moaned again.

“My what?” He teased.

“Your big black cock. I want your big black cock inside me!” She whimpered.

My pussy was on fire and all four fingers of my left hand were soaked as they traveled in circles around my clit. I shivered as I lay there playing with myself and listening to them talk dirty to each other. My nipples were so hard they could have cut glass. I swallowed hard and licked my lips.

“Where do you want it?” He asked.

“In my little white pussy!” She whimpered again. I watched dry-mouthed as Dr. Mark leaned into her. There was a sharp intake of breathe from Emma as he entered her. Her toes clenched above their bodies in the the darkness. Her small hands gripped his muscular shoulders as he moved in and out of her.

“Stop teasing me,” she said.

“I don’t know what you mean,” he replied.

“I want all of it,” she hissed.

“You better get used to have,” he laughed.

I almost burst out laughing. My free hand went to my mouth and I stifled it quickly.

“You’re terrible, don’t be like…” another sharpe intake of breathe and then the creaking sounds of the bed as he began to move into her. He began to pick up the pace and I watched fascinated as Emma’s leg’s shook and then were pushed back over her head. Dr. Mark slammed into her over and over.with everything he had.

The sounds of their fucking filled the room. They either didn’t notice or didn’t care that they were being loud. I ran three fingers inside my pussy and squeezed my thighs around my hand as I listened to his nuts slap against her tight little ass. My body shook and quivered as several small orgasms hit me. I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. My heart thumped in my chest. My breathing was shallow and quick. Just as the waves of my final overwhelming climax crash over me, I looked up into the eyes of Dr. Mark as he came inside of Emma.

We locked eyes and came together, both of us surprised. Emma had taken a pillow and was gripping it tightly over her face. Even still, I could hear her cries of climax as she came right along with us. Mark’s dark body was magnificent in the dim light as he held Emma’s feet and slowly finished off inside of her. He held a single finger to his lips and smiled. It was our little secret. I nodded and rolled back over to face the wall, my heart still hammering in my chest.

“Fuck,” I thought. What does this mean for our working relationship. I really didn’t care. That was the hardest that I had came in years. I sighed softly as I thought of him and happily drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Two

I had strange dreams that night. Dreams of my husband Sam. He was watching me as I sat on our couch completely naked with my boss and rubbed my large breasts.

I woke up suddenly as I felt the bed move. I felt warmth on my back. Someone had climbed into bed with me. The room was still dark but I felt like I had been asleep for awhile. It was completely silent. I felt an arm moved around me and a large warm hand grasp my breast.

“If you want me to leave I will” Dr. Mark whispered. His voice was deep and sultry. Even though it felt amazing to have his muscular body against mine, I was immediately incensed that he would have the nerve.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I whispered over my shoulder as his breathe cascaded across my neck, sending chills all over my body. “I’m a married woman.”

“I’m a married man,” he said.

“That makes it even worse,” I replied.

“”All you have to do is say no. I can take no for an answer. It looked like earlier you might want so of what Emma was getting.”

“Are you crazy?” I’m not about to cheat on my husband with you. And plus, you’re my boss we have to work….” I mumbled as I suddenly felt him against me. His long thick cock pressed against my leg as he began to massage my breasts. It seemed impossibly long and I had no idea how my tiny friend had taken such a monster. My body betrayed me and my pussy began to feel damp with approval.

“So you finish with her and you just what….climb into bed with me and expect… what do you expect?”

“Just say no. Tell me to leave you alone and I will,” he said.

He leaned in and sucked my earlobe into his mouth. His fingers caressed my stiff nipples. I was on fire for a second time that night. I wanted to be faithful to my sweet husband but damn if my body didn’t want a piece of what was beginning to stiffen and grow against my leg.

“Why me though,” I questioned. “I’m not one of these…. young girls.”

“Exactly,” he said. “You’re a real woman. You have curves in all the right places. And these titties. Damn Belle, your titties are amazing.

He moved tighter against me and his cock wedged between the cheeks of my ass. His hand left my breast and moved down over my stomach and along my thigh. He rubbed my ass and moaned into my ear.

“You have a great ass too. The other girls are so small. You’re thick in all the right places. I love watching this ass bounce around the office every day. But just say no and I’ll go.”

“No,” I whimpered, and he stopped. “No, I mean… don’t go.”

He laughed softly and ran his hand down between my legs. I spread them slightly and he ran his fingers between my dripping wet lips and circled my entrance. I moaned loudly and he shushed me.

“Don’t wake up Emma,” he whispered as he kissed my neck. “You like this?”

I nodded and moaned again quietly. His fingers were now deep inside of me. I felt like I had peed I was so wet. I didn’t remember ever being that wet. I got a mental image of his thick dark fingers buried in my white pussy.

“Are you sure you want….me?” I asked, feeling the heat of embarrassment on my cheeks from just asking such a question of my boss.”

“I’m sure I want you….do you want me?”

“We can’t do this,” I said but even I knew that my resolve sounded weak.

His fingers felt so good inside of me as his cock laid, hard and throbbing against my ass.

“But I’m married…my husband…”

“Doesn’t need to know. We aren’t going to fall in love, are we? I’m married too. I just want you so bad, Belle,” he said.

His voice was so strong and confident. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. He leaned in a placed light kisses here and there making my pussy throb even more. I squirmed and pushed back against him. His hand went to my ass and I felt him spread my cheeks. I separated my legs and reached for his cock. It felt thick and heavy in my hand. I guided him into me and looked back at him over my shoulder. He kissed me deeply and passionately as his cock head pushed against my opening. He felt enormous and I questioned whether or not he would actually fit inside of me. I had never felt a cock that big.

He was saying all the right things, seducing me. I knew it but I didn’t care. My mind was reeling. I had to have him inside me!

“Tell me that you want it,” he whispered.

There was silence. We both lay there, completely still. His warm and throbbing cock, twitched against my swollen clit.

“Say it, Belle” he whispered more aggressively.

“I…I want your big black dick inside me,” I whimpered. I felt him push hard against me. His head parted my opening and he was inside. I gasped and leaned my head back against him. He mouthed my neck just below the earlobe and continued to push. Little by little, he pushed inside of me. I felt my pussy stretching to its limit. I gasped again and put my hand back against his stomach to slow him.

“Oh my god, Mark! You’re fucking enormous!,” I panted. I could practically hear him smile.

“You can take it. You’re halfway.”

Holy *******, half, I thought.I felt so full. I’d never been stretched like thus before. His hand found my breasts again and I could feel my hard nipples between his large fingers. I took a deep breath and pushed back against him. He leaned into me and slowly began to find a rhythm. His slow strokes felt amazing. His balls brushed against the lips of my drenched pussy. I was completely full of him. I clenched my eyes shut and moaned into my pillow as a low rolling orgasm hit me out of nowhere. My body quivered and shook. Mark held me tightly through it all as my pussy clamped around his large black cock.

Just as I was coming down, Mark rolled onto his knees and pressed my upper leg to my chest. He straddled my lower leg with his knees and supported himself with a large hand on either side of me. I looked up at him wantonly. The light through the window was brighter now. The sun was beginning to rise. His muscular dark body looked magnificent as he hovered over me with his cock still inside. He leaned into me and kissed me again. Our tongues met and I melted into a state of utter sexual arousal.

He slowly stroke me as we kissed. My pussy gripped him like a vise. He hooked one arm under my upper upper knee and pressed it hard against my breasts. His pace quickened. He slammed into me over and over again. I grunted and moaned and clawed at the bedsheets. He fucked me faster and deeper than I had ever felt. I felt his large heavy balls slapping against my thigh as droplets of his sweat rained down onto me. My large breasts bounced wildly with every stroke.

The strongest orgasm that I’d ever had began to build, and when it crested, I begged him to fuck me harder. I no longer cared if we woke Emma. I was only concerned with his big black dick pounding my white pussy. The sloppy sounds of my wet pussy taking his hard cock echoed off the walls. He looked down at me sternly and confidently. He closed his eyes tight and grunted.

I felt his cock swell and his stroke slowed. An incredible warmth flooded me as he unloaded stream after stream of hot thick cum inside me. My hands clinched the bedsheets and my pussy spasmed as he filled me. I came so hard that I saw stars and I clenched my eyes shut, enjoying every single moment.

When I opened my eyes, Dr. Mark looked down at me smiling. He leaned in and kissed me sweetly again. My pussy clenched against him as he slowly pulled out of me. Globs of hot cum flooded out of me and ran down my ass. It streamed down my thigh and puddled on the bedsheets. My pussy spasmed wildly and more of his hot cum flowed out of me.

“That was incredible,” I whispered as I reached for his now semi-hard dick. It dribbled strands of cum as I tenderly stroked it.

“It certainly was,” I heard a voice say.

I turned my head quickly to see Emma sitting on her bed and watching. She was grinning from ear to ear.

“You guys want to go grab breakfast?” She asked with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes as Mark threw a pillow at her.

Chapter Three

The next afternoon the guilt started to set in. I had cheated on my husband. I had defaced myself in front of my boss and my coworker but what troubled me was that I didn’t regret it at all. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I ached between my legs from the pounding that I had taken. I could still smell Mark on me as I made the long drive home. His dried cum was still mated in my pubic hair. I couldn’t stop thinking about him.

When I walked in the front door, Sam and his buddies were watching football. They all but completely ignored me. I’d almost wished that he would have noticed how disheveled I was or how I completely reeked of sex. There was none of that. He gave me a quick kiss and then completely forgot that I was there. I didn’t really mind. I ran a hot bubble bath and happily sank into it. I had a lot of thinking to do.

I checked on Sam before heading upstairs to bed. He was completely engrossed in the game and mostly ignored me.

“Night, I’ll be up after the game,” he mumbled starring at the tv.

I walked upstairs no longer feeling guilty for the night before. I lay in bed and thought back over the years of sexual boredom and neglect.

I quickly picked up my phone.

Me: I loved how your huge dick felt inside me!

I pressed send and waited anxiously.

Dr. M: I’m stroking my dick right now thinking of your hot wet pussy.

I smiled happily and rubbed my swollen, sore pussy.

Me: I’ll see you in the morning. 😍

Dr. M: I can’t wait! 🍆

I dreamt of the night before as I slept. I dreamt of his strong hands and his dark body all over my white skin. I woke up wet and needing to be touched. I knew now why Emma was having such a hard time letting Mark go. There was something about him, some attraction that was intoxicating. I glanced at the clock. It read 3 am. Tomorrow was going to be a long day!

Chapter Four

The next morning , I primped like I was going on a date instead of heading to work. I got up early and spent hours on my makeup an hair.

“Got a hot date?” Sam asked as he walked past the bedroom.

I dropped my curling iron in the sink and looked in the mirror wide-eyed. What the fuck was I doing, I thought.

“Uh…no…just have a rep coming in today. And Mark… umm… Dr. Mark wants us all to dress nicely.” I winced as the excuse came out. It sounded flimsy and hollow.

“Oh, ok. Well, good luck.” He said completely buying it.

At work, things were thankfully normal. Business went on as usual. I did see Dr. Mark and Emma talking but it seemed to be good-natured ribbing. Our eyes met a couple of times throughout the day and he gave me a quick smile and a wink. His smile made me weak at the knees. I felt like a love struck teenager. But it wasn’t love. I loved Sam and didn’t want to do anything to change that. What I was feeling was pure lust and a lot of it.

Right after lunch, Mark called me to his office. As soon as I was through his door, I pulled him to me and kissed him passionately. Our tongues tangled wildly as my hands went to his belt. Before we could take a breath, I had his pants open and on the floor. I dropped to my knees and pulled his boxers down. His semi-hard cock sprang fee and dangled in front on me.

I took his large dark cock in my hand as he ran his fingers through my short blonde hair. I admired its size as it twitched and grew. A small clear drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip. I flicked my tongue against it and began to slowly stroke him. The sticky pre-cum glistened as it stretched between us. He smelled so good. A spicy combination of his leathery cologne and his manly musk. I took a deep breath and brought the enormous dark pink head of Dr. Mark’s cock into my drooling mouth. He moaned as I sucked on it and stroked him. My wedding ring jostled as it slid across every vein. It glimmered brightly n the fluorescent office lights. I held his cock in front of me and continued to stroke him faster and faster. My bright red lips clamped tightly around his cock head as I bobbed quickly up and down.

“Fuck, Belle,” he growled

I continued to stroke him feverishly as I grabbed a fistful of his large dangling nuts. I lowered my mouth down his shaft another couple of inches and circled my tongue around his swollen head. He grasped my head with both hands and began to rock his hips against me. He fucked my mouth deeply, activating my gag reflex. My eyes watered profusely but I never stopped stroking him. His magnificent black cock had became my whole world. The power that he held over me was overwhelming. I could feel my pussy soaking my panties.

I felt him swell in my mouth. His nuts tightened in my hand and he grunted loudly. A strong burst of hot cum filled my mouth and slammed against my tonsils. I gagged violently and a glob spilled out of the side of my mouth and trickled down my chin. He pulled my head closer and shot another sticky stream into me.

There was a sudden knock on the door and he quickly jumped back startled. His dick flopped out of my mouth with a loud plop and cum splattered onto my chest. I looked at him wide eyed and swallowed hard. The mouthful of hot semen sliding lazily down the back my throat. I jumped to my feet and tried to quickly straighten my scrubs.

The door swung open and Emma walked in just as he put himself away and I swiped the cum from my chin.

“Mark, I just need you too….” She stuttered, looking at me and then at Mark with raised eyebrows. “Did I interrupt some thing?”

“No! Not at all” I said walking past her.

“You have cum on your shirt, slut,” she whispered with a giggle. We shared a glance and I walked off grinning from ear to ear.

Emma remained in Dr. Mark’s office for a while. I watched from my office as she left straightening her scrub top. Our eyes met and we both grinned widely. The bond with my best friend was stronger than ever now that we shared a dirty little secret.

Suddenly, the guilt started to return. I felt guilty about Sam but also about what Emma was doing to her fiancé. How could I let her make such a terrible mistake at the beginning of their lives together?

Chapter Five

Emma and I went to the deli around the corner for lunch. It was a little awkward and silent until we both busted out laughing.

“This is crazy right?” She asked.

“Insane!” I agreed. “What the fuck are we doing?”

“Enjoying a fine ass man” she giggled, taking a sip of her tea and winking at me.

“What about Tom?” I asked. “Aren’t you worried that he will find out? That he….”

“Tom knows,” she whispered, looking around as if anyone cared about our conversation.

“What?” I stammered.

“Tom knows that Mark is more than my boss,” she said, looking at me wide-eyed and waiting for my reaction. I stared at her like she had two heads.

“How is that possible,” I questioned her.

“ I told him the other day after I fucked Mark at my bachelorette party,” she giggled .

“You told him!”

“I did. I came right in the house and told home exactly what happened and that I still had feelings for Mark. Not romantic feelings, just…. Sexual.”

“Oh my fucking God, Emma. What happened?”

“He’s fine with it.”

The words hung in the air. My mouth dropped open. “Fine with it?”

“Yep,” she said with a smile. “In fact he was very um… excited about it. He asked me for all the details. Don’t worry, I left you out of it but I told him all the gory details.”

“Wow!”

“I know right. And Belle… it seemed to turn him on. He’s really into it. He got so horny that we had the hottest sex ever.”

“No really! You know a few minutes into it he realized that I was um… leaking a little from the night before. I though that he would freak out. Not even close. Damn if he didn’t drop down between my thighs and eat me out like he never has before. He admitted to me that he had some sort of HotWife fetish. I didn’t even know what that was until we look at some things on his laptop. Well, gurl I’m definitely in.”

“You’re kidding me? He’s into it. Got turned on by it and then… did that? Did he know it was Mark’s…” I looked around and whispered. “Cum, that you were leaking.”

She nodded and gave me a wicked smile.

“That’s unbelievable. Sam would never go for that though, he’s too…”

“Manly? Did you forget that Tom is a firefighter? Pretty manly, he just has a kinky side that he wants to see his soon to be wife fucking a really big black dick!”

My pussy twitched hearing the words and I squirmed in my seat.

“You’re so lucky to have a great guy like Tom that wants to see you with other guys.”

“Well, I couldn’t give up sex with Mark. It’s too good.”

“Emma, I need to end this… whatever this is.”

“Suit yourself. You only live once you know. If I were you, I would take advantage of the situation. If it makes you feel any better, talk to Sam. Feel him out. You never know. Maybe check his browser history and see what kind of porn he’s into.”

“Girl, you’re crazy. No way that my man is into letting me have sex with someone else.”

“You never know!” Emma said with a grin.

That night, Sam and I sat in the living room watching television. I don’t even know what show was on. All I could think about was how I had sucked my boss’s large black dick, right there in the office. How naughty and taboo it had felt. How horny and excited and young it made me feel.

“Sam?”

“Hmm?”

“You ever….?”

“What’s that?”

“Nothing. I’m going to bed early.”

“Ok babe,” he said and kissed me goodnight.

Instead of going to bed though, I went to Sam’s office. I turned on his laptop and waited for the screen to load. Password protected. I slowly scanned the room. Right there on the desk was a yellow post it note with several passwords scrawled across it. I typed in the first one and the screen came too life. I opened a browser and checked his history. It was full. I found more than I expected. His history contained page after page of porn sites. Black to White.com, Blacked.com and many more. I clicked on one site and it loaded rapidly. It contained hundreds of images and videos of large black men pounding white wife’s as their husbands watched and filmed. I quickly realized that my husband had way more in common with Tom than I could have ever imagined.

I clicked on another site and waited impatiently for it load. It was a message board where men had posted their wives with their “bulls”. Every woman was white and all the “bulls” were black men. I was surprised that all of the women looked more like me than Emma. The posts ranged from just pretty nude photos to graphic videos of white wives being pounded by multiple black men. It amazed me that there were so many men out there that wanted to watch their wives being serviced by large black cocks. There was post after post of black cocks in white mouths and pink pussies. The men commented over and over about how hot it was to watch them and how they wished that they could convince their wife to do it. It was like I had discovered a new world that I didn’t know existed and my Sam was… into it?

I noticed a blinking light on the top right of the screen. There was a message. I realized that Sam wasn’t a casual observer, he had an account. I quickly typed in the other password on the post it note and his profile appeared. His profile read Southern-Belle4BBC. I clicked on it and found dozens of messages from other accounts. I opened one titled “more?”. “Any more pics?” It read. I clicked on the post link and found myself staring at a post that Sam had made. It was titled “My HotWife really needs a BBC”. It contained multiple images. I clicked on one and almost fell out of the chair. The image was a picture of me that I didn’t even know existed. I was naked in the shower. My hands were high above my head and my large breasts hung naturally. You could barely see my pink pussy lips nestled yin my dark mound of neatly trimmed pubic hair. I was mortified. The humiliation of it flooded my face and I was ready to march in the other room and have it out with Sam.

I scrolled through the comments.

“Wow, man your wife is fucking hot!”

“Your a lucky guy, my man!”

The last one caught my attention. “Send her over to me and I’ll give her what she needs!” I clicked on his username and it brought up his profile. He was extremely muscular and very dark. He had a bald head and a cock that looked bigger than my forearm. He snarled into the camera, giving off an air of superiority. My pussy dampened just looking at his abs and large veiny cock. It made me feel good, even if I was still mad at Sam.

I went back and looked, there were several more posts with images of me naked. I didn’t know any of them were taken. I saw that the black man from the first post had replied to another post. His username was bbc4hotwife. I opened the post and found several messages and replies.

bbc4hotwife: Damn *******, your wife needs my big black dick in her!

southern-belle4bbc: I would love to see that sir!

bbc4hotwife: Set it up boo, I’ll fuck the ******* out of her!

southern-belle4bbc: she’d never go fo it. It’s just a fantasy of mine.”

bbc4hotwife: be careful what you wish for my dude. One taste of this big black meat and she won’t want what you got!

Southern-belle4bbc: I don’t doubt that. Would love for her to come home to me, filled up!”

bbc4hotwife: set it up. I live in upstate SC.

I closed the browser and then the laptop. I sat there staring at the wall. My entire universe had been turned upside down in one short week. What I knew know went against everything that I thought I had known. Now I had to decide what my next play was. I went to bed and for the first time I thought of black cocks and I felt no guilt.

Chapter Six

The next day at work, I caught Dr. Mark’s eye several times. I openly flirted with him like the other girls did. Several of them noticed and rolled their eyes at me.

Around two o’clock, I got a call from Sam.

“Hey hon. Um… have you been on my computer?”

“I was last night,” I said coldly.

“Ok, listen…those are just some um… fun sites that…”

“Do you need something Sam?” I said sternly.

“No, just … are you mad at me?”

“What, for posting naked photos of me on the internet? How could I be mad at you for that Sam?” I said sarcastically.

“Jesus Belle, I didn’t mean to…”

“You didn’t mean to what? Show my bare ass and tits to a bunch of horny guys?”

I wasn’t really mad but my plan involved making him feel bad for what he’d done.

“Fuck! I’m sorry.”

I let the silence hang in the air before I spoke again.

“Are you really into that?”

“What?” He asked dumbly. “Into other guys…um… doing…”

“Me. Yes, Sam. Other guys doing me!”

“I…” Sam stuttered.

“Because you know if that’s what you want maybe we could talk about it.”

“Fuck Belle! What are you saying?”

“I’m saying that if that’s what you want, I’ll fuck the biggest blackest dick that you can find! Do you want me to do it? Do you want to…watch? Do you want to hear about me taking a big black man like all of those posts on the forum?”

There was silence on the other end of the phone, but I could hear Sam’s heavy breathing.

“Well, do you ?” I said.

Still nothing but breathing.

“Answer me!” I yelled.

“Yes,” he mumbled softly.

“Oh honey, be careful what you wish for,” I said sternly and hung up the phone.

I stormed out of my office to find Dr. Mark. He was engaged in heavy conversation with several young nurses. I marched right into the middle of the group.

“Dr. Mark, I need to see you in exam room four stat!”

A few moments later Dr. Mark walked in wide-eyed and worried.

“What is it, Belle! What…”

I stopped him mid sentence and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed him passionately. Our tongues circled and danced as I reached down and and unzipped his pants. My hand was immediately inside, and I began to stroke that long thick cock that I craved so much. It thickened in my hand and my grin broke our kiss.

“We don’t have time,” he said half-heartedly. “I have a patient in the room right next door.”

“I want you to fuck me now!” I growled, staring him directly in the eyes.

“Turn around,” he said. “I think I need to give you an examination!”

I spun around and bent over the exam table as he dropped his pants to the floor. I felt his large hands on my waist. My scrubs and panties were quickly pulled down, exposing my ass to the cool air. My head lay sideways on the exam table paper. I breathed rapidly as I felt him spread my cheeks wide and lick my soaking wet pussy. His nose pressed against my asshole as his tongue began to work me over. He made low moaning noises like it was the best thing that he had ever tasted. I bit my lip and my legs shook as he brought me close to orgasm. I’d never had a man lick me from behind like that. When I felt his tongue flutter over my asshole, my knees buckled and I moaned loudly.

“Shhh!” He said as he stood up behind me. His hands went to my hair and I felt the large head of his dick push against my pussy. He held my head down against the paper and sank into me with one long push. It wasn’t slow and sensual like the time before. It was animalistic and hard. It was exactly what I wanted and needed. I could feel my lips gripping his thick cock as he pushed into me. His balls bounced off of my neatly trimmed mound as he continued to stroke. He was so big and stroked me so hard that I wondered if I would ever be the same. I shoved my ass back at my boss with every thrust trying to get him deeper inside me! His massive balls slapped hard against my engorged clit as we found our rhythm. I bit my lips and clenched my jaws as he pounded me relentlessly. The protective paper crumbled and piled up against my face from my constant clawing. The smacking sounds of my wet pussy and Dr. Marks hips bouncing off of my ass cheeks echoed loudly in the small exam room.

I heard loud animalistic yelling that puzzled me until I realized that it was me. It was like I was having an out of body experience. I saw stars flash before my eyes as an amazing orgasm washed over me. My knees buckled and then collapsed. Mark’s strong dark arms wrapped around my waist and he he lifted me slightly off the floor. My legs dangled wildly as he held me and continued to fuck the ever loving ******* out of me. I felt like I was in heaven and I never wanted it to stop.

I felt Dr. Mark tense up. He let out a low rumbling groan and slammed hard into me. I was pinned awkwardly between his large black muscular body and the cold metal exam table. He was so deep that it felt like he was in my throat. His cock swelled and throbbed. I came for a second time as I felt him unload a large load of cum inside me. He squeezed me tightly and seemed to just keep cumming and cumming. Afterward he collapsed onto me sweaty and exhausted.

I immediately felt his hot cum beginning to trickle out of me.

“I need a picture of this!” I gasped trying desperately to catch my breath. I handed him my phone and glared back at him over my shoulder. He slowly pulled out of me and positioned his massive black dick near the entrance of my sticky well used pussy. His large dark pink head brushed lightly against my swollen battered lips. Hot pearlescent cum gushed out of me and streaked down my inner thighs. Dr. Mark quickly snapped several pictures as his dick dribbled cum onto the exam room floor.

He handed me back my phone, kissed me lovingly on my lower back and zipped himself back up, without saying a word. As he left the room, I lay there quietly on the exam table, contemplating my next move. I picked up my phone and pulled up an internet browser. I typed in the url for the amateur porn forum and waited for it to load. After entering Sam’s password and gaining access to his profile, I searched quickly through his posts. I found his conversation with bbc4hotwife and uploaded the photos. I added the caption “She’s ready for your big black dick! When can we meet?” to the images. I hesitated momentarily as I thought about my husband and how this would change our lives forever. I smiled widely and quickly hit reply.

Attachments

• 2296242D-D8EB-465E-B6FE-8514014DADA8.jpeg
    2296242D-D8EB-465E-B6FE-8514014DADA8.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 66
  • 3D14C11D-A849-4382-A575-B6FEA6D739BF.jpeg
    3D14C11D-A849-4382-A575-B6FEA6D739BF.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 67
  • ED3D7140-9D33-4302-815A-07F4EF682FFC.jpeg
    ED3D7140-9D33-4302-815A-07F4EF682FFC.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2065.jpeg
    IMG_2065.jpeg
    986.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2298.jpeg
    IMG_2298.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2295.jpeg
    IMG_2295.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2296.jpeg
    IMG_2296.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
Dr. Feel Good

Chapter one

“Belle you have to come!” Emma said grabbing my hand across the table and squeezing. “It’s my bachelorette party and your my best friend. And besides, you’re the matron of honor. How will it look if you don’t come?”

I sighed at her and shook my head. I knew what this lunch was all about when I accepted. Emma was getting married and I had not RSVP’d to the bachelorette party. She and I as well as pretty much all of the bridesmaids were nurses at a small doctor’s office in downtown Spartanburg. That’s where we met. I was the head nurse and thought of all of them as friends, but I had reservations about doing too much partying with them.

“Please, it’s not like we’re going to Vegas or anything. It’s just a bunch of friends whooping it up on my last night of freedom. Hell, it’s a night out, you know that you need to get away from Sam and the ******* for one night.”

“You girls are young, you know that I’d just be playing Debbie Downer all night.”

“We’ll, you don’t have to, you know. Be young with us. Have a good time. You aren’t ancient. What are you, thirty-five?”

“See, that’s not that old, and you look great for your age. I’d give anything to have tits like yours,” she lied. Her eyes were all big and hopeful like a little kid. I could see that it meant a lot to her. “Plus maybe we’ll need someone to reign us in, I don’t want to get into too many shenanigans the weekend before tying the knot.”

Emma and the other girls were half my age for the most part. They were pretty and skinny with perky breasts and good skin and tight little butts. I enjoyed their company, but I knew that in that crowd I would probably stand out like a sore thumb.

Later that day as I was filling out some paperwork, I looked up to see Emma and Dr. Mark in his office. Emma had her arms crossed and was arguing with him as quietly as she could. Dr. Mark was rubbing her arm a little too suggestively and when Emma saw me looking, she gave me a quick smile and shut the door. I knew all about their history. I was the only one that did even though I figured there were a few in the office that suspected they’d had a relationship.

Emma had came too me crying one day and confessed that she and the attractive young doctor had been having an affair. Dr. Mark was married but he’d promised her that he would end it several times. I was stunned to find out that they had been having sex in the office right under everyone’s nose and to be honest, it had definitely lit a fire under me. Dr. Mark was gorgeous and had a strange pheromone or charisma or something that seemed to make all of the ladies in the office swoon when he walked by. I was ashamed to admit to myself that I was included in that group.

But I was happily married and besides, with an ass as big as mine, I doubted Dr. Mark wanted anything that I had to give him. So, I didn’t get all girly around him like the others. Emma, it seemed, had not only fallen for him but let him seduce her as well.

The day that she came to me, however, she was crying about how he wouldn’t leave his wife. She loved him and on and on. I told her that there were other fish in the sea and that she needed to leave married men alone, they weren’t worth the trouble. Did she really want to be the other woman, I had asked? She took it to heart and broke it off with him. Several months later she had met Tom, a great guy, and they had really hit it off. Now, in less than a week, they were getting married. I was happy for her and glad that she and Dr. Mark had been able to remain friends and that she was able to keep her job. But now as I watched her slowly close the door to his office, I wondered if it was truly over.

I walked to Dr. Mark’s office and knocked, making up an excuse why he was needed. I heard a little rustling and then the door opened. Both of them walked out as if nothing was going on. I hoped that there wasn’t….for Tom’s sake.

The night of the bachelorette party went just about as I had expected. We all had dinner and drinks and then left whooping and hollering and making total asses out of ourselves. There was a suite reserved with bedrooms and we all went back for Emma’s “******* party”. It was a great time and I enjoyed carrying on like a teenager again with all these pretty young girls. Around one, things broke up and Emma and I stumbled off to bed in the room that we were sharing.

“My God, that was so much fun,” she said and flopped down on her bed. “Only one thing missing, really.”

“Well, you’ll be getting plenty of that soon enough. I’m sure that Tom is going to wear you out,” I said and we both laughed hard.

“Damn girl. Who cares? I sleep in the raw anyways,” Emma said. She unzipped her dress and it slid off of her and onto the floor.

Standing there naked with her perky b cup breast and thighs ass, I felt even more self-conscious.

It whizzed by her and she laughed and bent over to pick it up. That gave me a quick surprising view of her completely bald pussy winking back at me from between her tight ass cheeks.

“Come on,” she said. “No need to be embarrassed. You have a great body. I know Sam loves those curves.”

I blushed and shook my head and giggled but I gave in and removed my clothes. I didn’t give her very long to look at my D sized breasts or gumdrop nipples. And I sure wasn’t going to show her my trimmed but definitely not shaved pussy. I laughed again, like someone half my age, and jumped under the covers of my bed.

We laughed and talked a bit more in the dark until we both fell asleep. Or so I thought. I woke up a little later to the door creaking. I picked up my phone and clicked on the screen.

“2:30 am…. What the hell,” I mumbled. I shined my phone over at the other bed. It was empty.

I was about to get up to see if everything was ok when the door began to open. I turned off my phone and lay back down. Two dark figures walked into the room. One of them was Emma because she was still giggling like a school girl.

I did not believe what was happening. Emma had invited her fiancé and was about to do what I wandered? Right there in the room with me? Despite my being taken aback, it was undeniable that the thought of them making love right next to me sent a chill up my spine. I silently laughed and had to put my hand over my mouth as the two of them stumbled as she tried to remove Tom’s clothes. The light from the window was just enough to see a faint outline of those perky breasts again and Tom’s muscular chest as his shirt came off.

There was the sound of a belt being unbuckled, then a zipper and then soft wet kissing sounds. I felt a tingle between my legs, despite my efforts to sleep. I couldn’t get it out of my head that my best friend was just a few feet away, giving her fiancé a nice wet blowjob. She was really going at it too. The wet smacking and slurping sounds continued to get louder as if she forgot that I was in the room.

I froze and a cold chill ran down my spine. That wasn’t Tom, I thought. It wasn’t his voice at all. It was Dr. Mark. What the fuck, I thought. Is she crazy? I wanted to jump up and ask her that very question. Suddenly the vision of a naked Dr. Mark, whom I had secretly fantasized about for years, slammed into my brain. His hard black cock halfway down my friends throat as he held her long blonde hair with his large dark hands. I swallowed hard and my eyes widened as I immediately felt a dampness in my crotch.

“You have to stop or it’s going to all be over with too soon,” Mark whispered and then laughed again.

There was quiet for a while and then some light kissing sounds and rustling on the bed. Then my friend began to moan. It was low and quiet, but I could hear it and it was making me even hornier. I knew deep inside that I should jump up and tell them to stop. I should tell them that she would soon be a married woman, but I couldn’t. I was frozen in place and my entire body felt like it was on fire. I was more aroused than I had been in years.

Emma began to moan louder and I couldn’t see how she could ever think that I wouldn’t hear them. Maybe she doesn’t care, I thought. I could hear Dr. Mark taking his turn at some oral.

“Shhh. Not so loud, you’ll wake Belle,” she said. “and don’t stop. Get back down there.”

I starred blankly at the wall, my breathing began to increase, and my right hand inched it’s way between my legs. Maybe I would, I thought.

There was silence. Then there was moaning again. My fingers found my clit and my body shook *******. I froze again, hoping that they hadn’t see. They said nothing but the licking sounds and moaning continued. I was out of my mind horny and I desperately needed to see them. I suddenly only wanted one thing and that was to watch them as I fingered myself.

I made a soft snoring sound and rolled over. It got really quit, so I faked another soft snore. I heard them both chuckle. I lay there with my eyes half open and secretly watched their shadows. Emma’s knees we’re up and Mark’s dark body lay between them. His head bobbed up and down and his hands were on hers breasts. I wished more than anything that there was more light coming in from outside.

Finally, Mark raised up onto his knees. His cock made a long thick silhouette against the light. I took my breathe away. He was huge!

Poor Tom, I thought. He’s got big shoes to fill. I already knew from Emma’s over sharing that her fiancé was average sized at best. The silhouette of the cock that I was currently looking at was definitely not average. Emma’s legs went back and she pointed her feet at the ceiling. With one hand Dr. Mark took his mammoth cock and spanked Emma’s pussy with it. It made little papping noises as it smacked against her wet pussy.

“Tell me,” he responded.

“Feel what?” He chided.

“My what?” He teased.

My pussy was on fire and all four fingers of my left hand were soaked as they traveled in circles around my clit. I shivered as I lay there playing with myself and listening to them talk dirty to each other. My nipples were so hard they could have cut glass. I swallowed hard and licked my lips.

“In my little white pussy!” She whimpered again. I watched dry-mouthed as Dr. Mark leaned into her. There was a sharp intake of breathe from Emma as he entered her. Her toes clenched above their bodies in the the darkness. Her small hands gripped his muscular shoulders as he moved in and out of her.

I almost burst out laughing. My free hand went to my mouth and I stifled it quickly.

“You’re terrible, don’t be like…” another sharpe intake of breathe and then the creaking sounds of the bed as he began to move into her. He began to pick up the pace and I watched fascinated as Emma’s leg’s shook and then were pushed back over her head. Dr. Mark slammed into her over and over.with everything he had.

The sounds of their fucking filled the room. They either didn’t notice or didn’t care that they were being loud. I ran three fingers inside my pussy and squeezed my thighs around my hand as I listened to his nuts slap against her tight little ass. My body shook and quivered as several small orgasms hit me. I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. My heart thumped in my chest. My breathing was shallow and quick. Just as the waves of my final overwhelming climax crash over me, I looked up into the eyes of Dr. Mark as he came inside of Emma.

We locked eyes and came together, both of us surprised. Emma had taken a pillow and was gripping it tightly over her face. Even still, I could hear her cries of climax as she came right along with us. Mark’s dark body was magnificent in the dim light as he held Emma’s feet and slowly finished off inside of her. He held a single finger to his lips and smiled. It was our little secret. I nodded and rolled back over to face the wall, my heart still hammering in my chest.

“Fuck,” I thought. What does this mean for our working relationship. I really didn’t care. That was the hardest that I had came in years. I sighed softly as I thought of him and happily drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Two

I had strange dreams that night. Dreams of my husband Sam. He was watching me as I sat on our couch completely naked with my boss and rubbed my large breasts.

I woke up suddenly as I felt the bed move. I felt warmth on my back. Someone had climbed into bed with me. The room was still dark but I felt like I had been asleep for awhile. It was completely silent. I felt an arm moved around me and a large warm hand grasp my breast.

“If you want me to leave I will” Dr. Mark whispered. His voice was deep and sultry. Even though it felt amazing to have his muscular body against mine, I was immediately incensed that he would have the nerve.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I whispered over my shoulder as his breathe cascaded across my neck, sending chills all over my body. “I’m a married woman.”

“”All you have to do is say no. I can take no for an answer. It looked like earlier you might want so of what Emma was getting.”

“Are you crazy?” I’m not about to cheat on my husband with you. And plus, you’re my boss we have to work….” I mumbled as I suddenly felt him against me. His long thick cock pressed against my leg as he began to massage my breasts. It seemed impossibly long and I had no idea how my tiny friend had taken such a monster. My body betrayed me and my pussy began to feel damp with approval.

“So you finish with her and you just what….climb into bed with me and expect… what do you expect?”

He leaned in and sucked my earlobe into his mouth. His fingers caressed my stiff nipples. I was on fire for a second time that night. I wanted to be faithful to my sweet husband but damn if my body didn’t want a piece of what was beginning to stiffen and grow against my leg.

“Exactly,” he said. “You’re a real woman. You have curves in all the right places. And these titties. Damn Belle, your titties are amazing.

He moved tighter against me and his cock wedged between the cheeks of my ass. His hand left my breast and moved down over my stomach and along my thigh. He rubbed my ass and moaned into my ear.

“You have a great ass too. The other girls are so small. You’re thick in all the right places. I love watching this ass bounce around the office every day. But just say no and I’ll go.”

He laughed softly and ran his hand down between my legs. I spread them slightly and he ran his fingers between my dripping wet lips and circled my entrance. I moaned loudly and he shushed me.

I nodded and moaned again quietly. His fingers were now deep inside of me. I felt like I had peed I was so wet. I didn’t remember ever being that wet. I got a mental image of his thick dark fingers buried in my white pussy.

“Are you sure you want….me?” I asked, feeling the heat of embarrassment on my cheeks from just asking such a question of my boss.”

His fingers felt so good inside of me as his cock laid, hard and throbbing against my ass.

“Doesn’t need to know. We aren’t going to fall in love, are we? I’m married too. I just want you so bad, Belle,” he said.

His voice was so strong and confident. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. He leaned in a placed light kisses here and there making my pussy throb even more. I squirmed and pushed back against him. His hand went to my ass and I felt him spread my cheeks. I separated my legs and reached for his cock. It felt thick and heavy in my hand. I guided him into me and looked back at him over my shoulder. He kissed me deeply and passionately as his cock head pushed against my opening. He felt enormous and I questioned whether or not he would actually fit inside of me. I had never felt a cock that big.

He was saying all the right things, seducing me. I knew it but I didn’t care. My mind was reeling. I had to have him inside me!

There was silence. We both lay there, completely still. His warm and throbbing cock, twitched against my swollen clit.

“I…I want your big black dick inside me,” I whimpered. I felt him push hard against me. His head parted my opening and he was inside. I gasped and leaned my head back against him. He mouthed my neck just below the earlobe and continued to push. Little by little, he pushed inside of me. I felt my pussy stretching to its limit. I gasped again and put my hand back against his stomach to slow him.

“Oh my god, Mark! You’re fucking enormous!,” I panted. I could practically hear him smile.

Holy *******, half, I thought.I felt so full. I’d never been stretched like thus before. His hand found my breasts again and I could feel my hard nipples between his large fingers. I took a deep breath and pushed back against him. He leaned into me and slowly began to find a rhythm. His slow strokes felt amazing. His balls brushed against the lips of my drenched pussy. I was completely full of him. I clenched my eyes shut and moaned into my pillow as a low rolling orgasm hit me out of nowhere. My body quivered and shook. Mark held me tightly through it all as my pussy clamped around his large black cock.

Just as I was coming down, Mark rolled onto his knees and pressed my upper leg to my chest. He straddled my lower leg with his knees and supported himself with a large hand on either side of me. I looked up at him wantonly. The light through the window was brighter now. The sun was beginning to rise. His muscular dark body looked magnificent as he hovered over me with his cock still inside. He leaned into me and kissed me again. Our tongues met and I melted into a state of utter sexual arousal.

He slowly stroke me as we kissed. My pussy gripped him like a vise. He hooked one arm under my upper upper knee and pressed it hard against my breasts. His pace quickened. He slammed into me over and over again. I grunted and moaned and clawed at the bedsheets. He fucked me faster and deeper than I had ever felt. I felt his large heavy balls slapping against my thigh as droplets of his sweat rained down onto me. My large breasts bounced wildly with every stroke.

The strongest orgasm that I’d ever had began to build, and when it crested, I begged him to fuck me harder. I no longer cared if we woke Emma. I was only concerned with his big black dick pounding my white pussy. The sloppy sounds of my wet pussy taking his hard cock echoed off the walls. He looked down at me sternly and confidently. He closed his eyes tight and grunted.

I felt his cock swell and his stroke slowed. An incredible warmth flooded me as he unloaded stream after stream of hot thick cum inside me. My hands clinched the bedsheets and my pussy spasmed as he filled me. I came so hard that I saw stars and I clenched my eyes shut, enjoying every single moment.

When I opened my eyes, Dr. Mark looked down at me smiling. He leaned in and kissed me sweetly again. My pussy clenched against him as he slowly pulled out of me. Globs of hot cum flooded out of me and ran down my ass. It streamed down my thigh and puddled on the bedsheets. My pussy spasmed wildly and more of his hot cum flowed out of me.

“That was incredible,” I whispered as I reached for his now semi-hard dick. It dribbled strands of cum as I tenderly stroked it.

I turned my head quickly to see Emma sitting on her bed and watching. She was grinning from ear to ear.

Chapter Three

The next afternoon the guilt started to set in. I had cheated on my husband. I had defaced myself in front of my boss and my coworker but what troubled me was that I didn’t regret it at all. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I ached between my legs from the pounding that I had taken. I could still smell Mark on me as I made the long drive home. His dried cum was still mated in my pubic hair. I couldn’t stop thinking about him.

When I walked in the front door, Sam and his buddies were watching football. They all but completely ignored me. I’d almost wished that he would have noticed how disheveled I was or how I completely reeked of sex. There was none of that. He gave me a quick kiss and then completely forgot that I was there. I didn’t really mind. I ran a hot bubble bath and happily sank into it. I had a lot of thinking to do.

I checked on Sam before heading upstairs to bed. He was completely engrossed in the game and mostly ignored me.

I walked upstairs no longer feeling guilty for the night before. I lay in bed and thought back over the years of sexual boredom and neglect.

I dreamt of the night before as I slept. I dreamt of his strong hands and his dark body all over my white skin. I woke up wet and needing to be touched. I knew now why Emma was having such a hard time letting Mark go. There was something about him, some attraction that was intoxicating. I glanced at the clock. It read 3 am. Tomorrow was going to be a long day!

Chapter Four

The next morning , I primped like I was going on a date instead of heading to work. I got up early and spent hours on my makeup an hair.

I dropped my curling iron in the sink and looked in the mirror wide-eyed. What the fuck was I doing, I thought.

“Uh…no…just have a rep coming in today. And Mark… umm… Dr. Mark wants us all to dress nicely.” I winced as the excuse came out. It sounded flimsy and hollow.

At work, things were thankfully normal. Business went on as usual. I did see Dr. Mark and Emma talking but it seemed to be good-natured ribbing. Our eyes met a couple of times throughout the day and he gave me a quick smile and a wink. His smile made me weak at the knees. I felt like a love struck teenager. But it wasn’t love. I loved Sam and didn’t want to do anything to change that. What I was feeling was pure lust and a lot of it.

Right after lunch, Mark called me to his office. As soon as I was through his door, I pulled him to me and kissed him passionately. Our tongues tangled wildly as my hands went to his belt. Before we could take a breath, I had his pants open and on the floor. I dropped to my knees and pulled his boxers down. His semi-hard cock sprang fee and dangled in front on me.

I took his large dark cock in my hand as he ran his fingers through my short blonde hair. I admired its size as it twitched and grew. A small clear drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip. I flicked my tongue against it and began to slowly stroke him. The sticky pre-cum glistened as it stretched between us. He smelled so good. A spicy combination of his leathery cologne and his manly musk. I took a deep breath and brought the enormous dark pink head of Dr. Mark’s cock into my drooling mouth. He moaned as I sucked on it and stroked him. My wedding ring jostled as it slid across every vein. It glimmered brightly n the fluorescent office lights. I held his cock in front of me and continued to stroke him faster and faster. My bright red lips clamped tightly around his cock head as I bobbed quickly up and down.

I continued to stroke him feverishly as I grabbed a fistful of his large dangling nuts. I lowered my mouth down his shaft another couple of inches and circled my tongue around his swollen head. He grasped my head with both hands and began to rock his hips against me. He fucked my mouth deeply, activating my gag reflex. My eyes watered profusely but I never stopped stroking him. His magnificent black cock had became my whole world. The power that he held over me was overwhelming. I could feel my pussy soaking my panties.

I felt him swell in my mouth. His nuts tightened in my hand and he grunted loudly. A strong burst of hot cum filled my mouth and slammed against my tonsils. I gagged violently and a glob spilled out of the side of my mouth and trickled down my chin. He pulled my head closer and shot another sticky stream into me.

There was a sudden knock on the door and he quickly jumped back startled. His dick flopped out of my mouth with a loud plop and cum splattered onto my chest. I looked at him wide eyed and swallowed hard. The mouthful of hot semen sliding lazily down the back my throat. I jumped to my feet and tried to quickly straighten my scrubs.

The door swung open and Emma walked in just as he put himself away and I swiped the cum from my chin.

“Mark, I just need you too….” She stuttered, looking at me and then at Mark with raised eyebrows. “Did I interrupt some thing?”

“You have cum on your shirt, slut,” she whispered with a giggle. We shared a glance and I walked off grinning from ear to ear.

Emma remained in Dr. Mark’s office for a while. I watched from my office as she left straightening her scrub top. Our eyes met and we both grinned widely. The bond with my best friend was stronger than ever now that we shared a dirty little secret.

Suddenly, the guilt started to return. I felt guilty about Sam but also about what Emma was doing to her fiancé. How could I let her make such a terrible mistake at the beginning of their lives together?

Chapter Five

Emma and I went to the deli around the corner for lunch. It was a little awkward and silent until we both busted out laughing.

“Enjoying a fine ass man” she giggled, taking a sip of her tea and winking at me.

“What about Tom?” I asked. “Aren’t you worried that he will find out? That he….”

“Tom knows,” she whispered, looking around as if anyone cared about our conversation.

“What?” I stammered.

“Tom knows that Mark is more than my boss,” she said, looking at me wide-eyed and waiting for my reaction. I stared at her like she had two heads.

“ I told him the other day after I fucked Mark at my bachelorette party,” she giggled .

“You told him!”

“I did. I came right in the house and told home exactly what happened and that I still had feelings for Mark. Not romantic feelings, just…. Sexual.”

“He’s fine with it.”

“Yep,” she said with a smile. “In fact he was very um… excited about it. He asked me for all the details. Don’t worry, I left you out of it but I told him all the gory details.”

“Wow!”

“I know right. And Belle… it seemed to turn him on. He’s really into it. He got so horny that we had the hottest sex ever.”

“No really! You know a few minutes into it he realized that I was um… leaking a little from the night before. I though that he would freak out. Not even close. Damn if he didn’t drop down between my thighs and eat me out like he never has before. He admitted to me that he had some sort of HotWife fetish. I didn’t even know what that was until we look at some things on his laptop. Well, gurl I’m definitely in.”

“You’re kidding me? He’s into it. Got turned on by it and then… did that? Did he know it was Mark’s…” I looked around and whispered. “Cum, that you were leaking.”

“Manly? Did you forget that Tom is a firefighter? Pretty manly, he just has a kinky side that he wants to see his soon to be wife fucking a really big black dick!”

“You’re so lucky to have a great guy like Tom that wants to see you with other guys.”

“Suit yourself. You only live once you know. If I were you, I would take advantage of the situation. If it makes you feel any better, talk to Sam. Feel him out. You never know. Maybe check his browser history and see what kind of porn he’s into.”

“Girl, you’re crazy. No way that my man is into letting me have sex with someone else.”

That night, Sam and I sat in the living room watching television. I don’t even know what show was on. All I could think about was how I had sucked my boss’s large black dick, right there in the office. How naughty and taboo it had felt. How horny and excited and young it made me feel.

“Sam?”

“Hmm?”

“You ever….?”

“What’s that?”

Instead of going to bed though, I went to Sam’s office. I turned on his laptop and waited for the screen to load. Password protected. I slowly scanned the room. Right there on the desk was a yellow post it note with several passwords scrawled across it. I typed in the first one and the screen came too life. I opened a browser and checked his history. It was full. I found more than I expected. His history contained page after page of porn sites. Black to White.com, Blacked.com and many more. I clicked on one site and it loaded rapidly. It contained hundreds of images and videos of large black men pounding white wife’s as their husbands watched and filmed. I quickly realized that my husband had way more in common with Tom than I could have ever imagined.

I clicked on another site and waited impatiently for it load. It was a message board where men had posted their wives with their “bulls”. Every woman was white and all the “bulls” were black men. I was surprised that all of the women looked more like me than Emma. The posts ranged from just pretty nude photos to graphic videos of white wives being pounded by multiple black men. It amazed me that there were so many men out there that wanted to watch their wives being serviced by large black cocks. There was post after post of black cocks in white mouths and pink pussies. The men commented over and over about how hot it was to watch them and how they wished that they could convince their wife to do it. It was like I had discovered a new world that I didn’t know existed and my Sam was… into it?

I noticed a blinking light on the top right of the screen. There was a message. I realized that Sam wasn’t a casual observer, he had an account. I quickly typed in the other password on the post it note and his profile appeared. His profile read Southern-Belle4BBC. I clicked on it and found dozens of messages from other accounts. I opened one titled “more?”. “Any more pics?” It read. I clicked on the post link and found myself staring at a post that Sam had made. It was titled “My HotWife really needs a BBC”. It contained multiple images. I clicked on one and almost fell out of the chair. The image was a picture of me that I didn’t even know existed. I was naked in the shower. My hands were high above my head and my large breasts hung naturally. You could barely see my pink pussy lips nestled yin my dark mound of neatly trimmed pubic hair. I was mortified. The humiliation of it flooded my face and I was ready to march in the other room and have it out with Sam.

The last one caught my attention. “Send her over to me and I’ll give her what she needs!” I clicked on his username and it brought up his profile. He was extremely muscular and very dark. He had a bald head and a cock that looked bigger than my forearm. He snarled into the camera, giving off an air of superiority. My pussy dampened just looking at his abs and large veiny cock. It made me feel good, even if I was still mad at Sam.

I went back and looked, there were several more posts with images of me naked. I didn’t know any of them were taken. I saw that the black man from the first post had replied to another post. His username was bbc4hotwife. I opened the post and found several messages and replies.

bbc4hotwife: be careful what you wish for my dude. One taste of this big black meat and she won’t want what you got!

Southern-belle4bbc: I don’t doubt that. Would love for her to come home to me, filled up!”

I closed the browser and then the laptop. I sat there staring at the wall. My entire universe had been turned upside down in one short week. What I knew know went against everything that I thought I had known. Now I had to decide what my next play was. I went to bed and for the first time I thought of black cocks and I felt no guilt.

Chapter Six

The next day at work, I caught Dr. Mark’s eye several times. I openly flirted with him like the other girls did. Several of them noticed and rolled their eyes at me.

“What, for posting naked photos of me on the internet? How could I be mad at you for that Sam?” I said sarcastically.

I wasn’t really mad but my plan involved making him feel bad for what he’d done.

“Fuck! I’m sorry.”

“I…” Sam stuttered.

“I’m saying that if that’s what you want, I’ll fuck the biggest blackest dick that you can find! Do you want me to do it? Do you want to…watch? Do you want to hear about me taking a big black man like all of those posts on the forum?”

There was silence on the other end of the phone, but I could hear Sam’s heavy breathing.

“Well, do you ?” I said.

“Answer me!” I yelled.

I stormed out of my office to find Dr. Mark. He was engaged in heavy conversation with several young nurses. I marched right into the middle of the group.

I stopped him mid sentence and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed him passionately. Our tongues circled and danced as I reached down and and unzipped his pants. My hand was immediately inside, and I began to stroke that long thick cock that I craved so much. It thickened in my hand and my grin broke our kiss.

“We don’t have time,” he said half-heartedly. “I have a patient in the room right next door.”

I spun around and bent over the exam table as he dropped his pants to the floor. I felt his large hands on my waist. My scrubs and panties were quickly pulled down, exposing my ass to the cool air. My head lay sideways on the exam table paper. I breathed rapidly as I felt him spread my cheeks wide and lick my soaking wet pussy. His nose pressed against my asshole as his tongue began to work me over. He made low moaning noises like it was the best thing that he had ever tasted. I bit my lip and my legs shook as he brought me close to orgasm. I’d never had a man lick me from behind like that. When I felt his tongue flutter over my asshole, my knees buckled and I moaned loudly.

“Shhh!” He said as he stood up behind me. His hands went to my hair and I felt the large head of his dick push against my pussy. He held my head down against the paper and sank into me with one long push. It wasn’t slow and sensual like the time before. It was animalistic and hard. It was exactly what I wanted and needed. I could feel my lips gripping his thick cock as he pushed into me. His balls bounced off of my neatly trimmed mound as he continued to stroke. He was so big and stroked me so hard that I wondered if I would ever be the same. I shoved my ass back at my boss with every thrust trying to get him deeper inside me! His massive balls slapped hard against my engorged clit as we found our rhythm. I bit my lips and clenched my jaws as he pounded me relentlessly. The protective paper crumbled and piled up against my face from my constant clawing. The smacking sounds of my wet pussy and Dr. Marks hips bouncing off of my ass cheeks echoed loudly in the small exam room.

I heard loud animalistic yelling that puzzled me until I realized that it was me. It was like I was having an out of body experience. I saw stars flash before my eyes as an amazing orgasm washed over me. My knees buckled and then collapsed. Mark’s strong dark arms wrapped around my waist and he he lifted me slightly off the floor. My legs dangled wildly as he held me and continued to fuck the ever loving ******* out of me. I felt like I was in heaven and I never wanted it to stop.

I felt Dr. Mark tense up. He let out a low rumbling groan and slammed hard into me. I was pinned awkwardly between his large black muscular body and the cold metal exam table. He was so deep that it felt like he was in my throat. His cock swelled and throbbed. I came for a second time as I felt him unload a large load of cum inside me. He squeezed me tightly and seemed to just keep cumming and cumming. Afterward he collapsed onto me sweaty and exhausted.

“I need a picture of this!” I gasped trying desperately to catch my breath. I handed him my phone and glared back at him over my shoulder. He slowly pulled out of me and positioned his massive black dick near the entrance of my sticky well used pussy. His large dark pink head brushed lightly against my swollen battered lips. Hot pearlescent cum gushed out of me and streaked down my inner thighs. Dr. Mark quickly snapped several pictures as his dick dribbled cum onto the exam room floor.

He handed me back my phone, kissed me lovingly on my lower back and zipped himself back up, without saying a word. As he left the room, I lay there quietly on the exam table, contemplating my next move. I picked up my phone and pulled up an internet browser. I typed in the url for the amateur porn forum and waited for it to load. After entering Sam’s password and gaining access to his profile, I searched quickly through his posts. I found his conversation with bbc4hotwife and uploaded the photos. I added the caption “She’s ready for your big black dick! When can we meet?” to the images. I hesitated momentarily as I thought about my husband and how this would change our lives forever. I smiled widely and quickly hit reply.
Love that story and would enjoy getting together to help create another one!

I have watched my wife multiple times as they embarrass me in front of crowds by saying I’m a faggot which is all too true I love walking into the hotel and them knowing what I’m about to walk into and I tell them I love it I’m a huge homosexual

Dr. Feel Good

Chapter one

“Tell me,” he responded.

“Feel what?” He chided.

“My what?” He teased.

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

“What?” I stammered.

“You told him!”

“He’s fine with it.”

“Wow!”

“Sam?”

“Hmm?”

“You ever….?”

“What’s that?”

Chapter Six

“Fuck! I’m sorry.”

“I…” Sam stuttered.

“Well, do you ?” I said.

“Answer me!” I yelled.

I would enjoy being your Dr.Feelgood

Back