Korean Wife Cindy visits a nightclub

mykoreanwife

Couple
Gold Member
As I stepped into the dimly lit nightclub, I couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement coursing through my veins. I'm Cindy, a 54-year-old Korean wife, standing at a petite 4'11" and weighing just 105 pounds. My 32B breasts and sexy legs have always attracted attention, but tonight, I'm here for a different kind of thrill.

The pulsating bass of the music and the scent of sweat and alcohol filled the air as I made my way through the crowd. I spotted a group of large, muscular black men huddled at the bar, their eyes locked on me. I could feel their gaze, tracing the curves of my body, lingering on my breasts and legs. I knew I had their attention, and I was ready to give them what they wanted.

I approached the group, my hips swaying seductively to the rhythm of the music. One of the men, a towering giant with broad shoulders and a deep, booming voice, caught my eye. He introduced himself as Marcus, a 6'5" mountain of a man with a thick, throbbing cock that made my knees weak.

Without a word, Marcus grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close, his massive hands enveloping my small frame. He leaned in, his lips brushing against my ear as he whispered, "You're a petite little Asian, aren't you? I bet you've never had a BBC before."

His words sent a shiver down my spine, and I felt a gush of wetness between my legs. I couldn't deny it – I'd never experienced the pleasure of a BBC before. I nodded, my heart racing as Marcus led me towards the back of the club, where a private room awaited us.

As soon as the door closed behind us, Marcus wasted no time. He stripped me naked, his rough hands exploring every inch of my body as he devoured me with his eyes. I could feel his excitement, his massive cock straining against his jeans, desperate to be set free.

Marcus unzipped his pants and pulled out his enormous black cock, which was easily twice the size of any man I'd ever been with. I couldn't help but gasp at the sight of it, my pussy throbbing with anticipation.

Without hesitation, Marcus grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up, positioning me on the edge of the bed. He spread my legs wide, revealing my glistening wet pussy, and began to rub the head of his BBC against my entrance.

I moaned softly as Marcus slowly pushed his way inside me, the sensation of being stretched to my limit sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body. He moved with purpose, his thick shaft sliding in and out of me as he fucked me with a primal intensity.

I wrapped my legs around Marcus' waist, pulling him deeper inside me as I surrendered to the pleasure of his BBC. He pounded into me relentlessly, his powerful thrusts causing me to cry out in *******.

As Marcus continued to use my petite Korean body for his pleasure, I felt a powerful orgasm building deep within me. My muscles tensed, my breath caught in my throat as the waves of pleasure crashed over me, leaving me trembling and gasping for air.

Marcus wasn't done with me yet, though. He pulled out of me, his BBC glistening with my juices, and ordered me onto my hands and knees. I eagerly obliged, arching my back and presenting my ass to him as I awaited his next move.

Without warning, Marcus slammed his BBC back into my pussy, causing me to cry out in pleasure once again. He reached around and began to tease my clit, his fingers working in tandem with his cock to bring me to the brink of another mind-blowing orgasm.

As I felt the familiar tingling sensation build within me, Marcus increased his pace, his thrusts becoming more and more forceful. I could feel his cock swelling inside me, preparing to unleash a torrent of hot, sticky cum.

With a final, powerful thrust, Marcus buried his BBC deep inside me, his cock twitching as he filled me with his seed. I cried out in pleasure, my body shuddering with the ******* of my own climax as I milked every last drop of cum from his throbbing member.

As we both lay there, breathless and spent, I couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment. I had given Marcus the pleasure he sought, and in return, he had given me the most intense, mind-blowing orgasm of my life.

As we cleaned up and got dressed, Marcus looked at me with a satisfied grin. "You're a good little Asian slut, aren't you?" he teased.

I smiled, knowing that I had served my purpose well. I was more than just a petite Korean wife – I was a sexual plaything for these large, black men to use and enjoy. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Back