Best sex of my life....in Hedo

Nhcuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
It was getting towards about 3am at the nude hot tub in Hedo and things were slow. I was looking for some Jamaican BBC and there wasn't any around. We were about to call it a night when out of the pool walked a sexy, well toned, 6'2", very well hung Jamaican. Almost like my thoughts had manifested him right there for me.

As he walked out of the pool and across the pool deck to the hot tub, his big black cock just freely swayed around and it was getting me excited. He entered the giant hot tub, there were only 5 of us. The other 3 people were all caught up in each other. He looked over at me, as I started to get wet thinking of the possibilities, and walked over and had a seat next to me.

We made some chit chat and hubby excused himself to go to the bathroom. I know that this was to give me some quick alone time to close the deal. It's hedo, we all know why we are here and it's late, there's no need to drag this out. I found out that he was from the US and Jamica and was here for a few days.

I ask my new friend if he would like to go to the play hut. He seemed a little surprised by how forward I was and how easy this was gonna be for him. He quickly accepted. As we were getting out of the hot tub, hubby was just getting back from the bathroom. He saw us walk off hand in hand. I didn't know if he was going to come watch or just let us play alone.

When we got into the hut I pushed him down on the big bed. Gorgeous Jamican man, fit body with sexy abs, 8 inch thick BBC.....this is why I was I was in Jamica. My pussy was soaked but I wanted to suck his perfect cock first.

I got to work deep throating him. Taking his whole cock down my throat, I was rewarded with the moans of my new friend. Then I felt his hand on the back of my head helping me go up and down his shaft. There was spit and drool everywhere. I was so turned on, he could have done anything with me that he wanted. What he wanted was pussy.

He threw me on my back and grabbed my feet, this was the first time he saw my phat pussy. He smacked his huge cock on it, then rubbed it up and down my lips. He started to shove the head in, then looked to the side and slid it all in my pussy down to his balls.

The feeling was amazing, I had an orgasm as soon as he slid all the way in. Then I looked over to the side and saw hubby was standing across the room in the shadows.

There were no lights on in the room. It was illuminated by the dim lights from the pool. It was hard to see but I could make out my new friend looking at my husband as he slowly pumped his huge cock in and out of my pussy. Hubby was quietly tugging his little dick as this well hung man took his wife's pussy. The dominace of this bull made me start cumming like crazy. I was moaning non stop as he started fucking me faster and harder.

Now sex with hot, hung guys is fun. Sex with a hung bull who enjoys taking another man's wife and using her, is on another level. Here was my chubby 6'7" hubby in the corner pulling his little dick while a Jamacian God uses his massive cock to own my pussy and put hubby in his place.....and enjoying it.

I experienced wave after wave of orgasmic bliss for what seemed like an hour but I was told it was only about 5 min. Finally he pulled out and told me to get on all 4s. He pulled me to the end of the bed and positioned himself to take me doggy. I was a little worried because bigger cocks usually hurt in this position. He lined his massive cock up with my pussy again and slowly slide in. It felt great! He knew exactly how to work his cock.

At this point this guy was one of the best fucks I have ever had and I was cumming all over his cock again. Then he started spanking my ass. This sent me over the edge again. I later found out that every time I got spanked he'd look right at hubby....showing his ownership over his wife.

Just when I thought this couldn't get better....I came.....and he pulled his big cock out and used his fingers to rub my clit.....I squirted everywhere. This was the best sex of my life. And it continued for about 20 minutes and through DOZENS of orgasms. He'd spank me while looking at hubby, I'd cum on his massive cock, he'd pull out and use his fingers on my clit to help me squirt and then he would bury his thick, perfect cock back in me and start again. Over and over and over until he finally couldn't take anymore and buried his cock balls deep and flooded my womb with a massive load.

We collapsed on the bed....which was an absolute mess. Eventually, we got up. Hubby came over and thanked him for fucking me so well, which my friend clearly enjoyed. Then he fist bumped and thanked hubby and headed out. Hubby didn't get that creampie, I was way to sore and tired to allow him anywhere near my pussy, besides his load deserved to be there, this pussy is his anytime he wants it.

The only problem is I can't stop thinking about it. It was the best sex I have ever had.

Attachments

• 20240119_113633.jpg
    20240119_113633.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 975
Hummm, sounds fun. Pick up a tall, dark, and handsome stranger........ So many fantasies of mine start like that.......even one of the stories I wrote starts like that.

Being the overthinking engineer type, I have to ask, Any STD concerns?

I have never been there. So, I don't know if there are prescreens or another process there to help with that.

It was getting towards about 3am at the nude hot tub in Hedo and things were slow. I was looking for some Jamaican BBC and there wasn't any around. We were about to call it a night when out of the pool walked a sexy, well toned, 6'2", very well hung Jamaican. Almost like my thoughts had manifested him right there for me.

As he walked out of the pool and across the pool deck to the hot tub, his big black cock just freely swayed around and it was getting me excited. He entered the giant hot tub, there were only 5 of us. The other 3 people were all caught up in each other. He looked over at me, as I started to get wet thinking of the possibilities, and walked over and had a seat next to me.

We made some chit chat and hubby excused himself to go to the bathroom. I know that this was to give me some quick alone time to close the deal. It's hedo, we all know why we are here and it's late, there's no need to drag this out. I found out that he was from the US and Jamica and was here for a few days.

I ask my new friend if he would like to go to the play hut. He seemed a little surprised by how forward I was and how easy this was gonna be for him. He quickly accepted. As we were getting out of the hot tub, hubby was just getting back from the bathroom. He saw us walk off hand in hand. I didn't know if he was going to come watch or just let us play alone.

When we got into the hut I pushed him down on the big bed. Gorgeous Jamican man, fit body with sexy abs, 8 inch thick BBC.....this is why I was I was in Jamica. My pussy was soaked but I wanted to suck his perfect cock first.

I got to work deep throating him. Taking his whole cock down my throat, I was rewarded with the moans of my new friend. Then I felt his hand on the back of my head helping me go up and down his shaft. There was spit and drool everywhere. I was so turned on, he could have done anything with me that he wanted. What he wanted was pussy.

He threw me on my back and grabbed my feet, this was the first time he saw my phat pussy. He smacked his huge cock on it, then rubbed it up and down my lips. He started to shove the head in, then looked to the side and slid it all in my pussy down to his balls.

The feeling was amazing, I had an orgasm as soon as he slid all the way in. Then I looked over to the side and saw hubby was standing across the room in the shadows.

There were no lights on in the room. It was illuminated by the dim lights from the pool. It was hard to see but I could make out my new friend looking at my husband as he slowly pumped his huge cock in and out of my pussy. Hubby was quietly tugging his little dick as this well hung man took his wife's pussy. The dominace of this bull made me start cumming like crazy. I was moaning non stop as he started fucking me faster and harder.

Now sex with hot, hung guys is fun. Sex with a hung bull who enjoys taking another man's wife and using her, is on another level. Here was my chubby 6'7" hubby in the corner pulling his little dick while a Jamacian God uses his massive cock to own my pussy and put hubby in his place.....and enjoying it.

I experienced wave after wave of orgasmic bliss for what seemed like an hour but I was told it was only about 5 min. Finally he pulled out and told me to get on all 4s. He pulled me to the end of the bed and positioned himself to take me doggy. I was a little worried because bigger cocks usually hurt in this position. He lined his massive cock up with my pussy again and slowly slide in. It felt great! He knew exactly how to work his cock.

At this point this guy was one of the best fucks I have ever had and I was cumming all over his cock again. Then he started spanking my ass. This sent me over the edge again. I later found out that every time I got spanked he'd look right at hubby....showing his ownership over his wife.

Just when I thought this couldn't get better....I came.....and he pulled his big cock out and used his fingers to rub my clit.....I squirted everywhere. This was the best sex of my life. And it continued for about 20 minutes and through DOZENS of orgasms. He'd spank me while looking at hubby, I'd cum on his massive cock, he'd pull out and use his fingers on my clit to help me squirt and then he would bury his thick, perfect cock back in me and start again. Over and over and over until he finally couldn't take anymore and buried his cock balls deep and flooded my womb with a massive load.

We collapsed on the bed....which was an absolute mess. Eventually, we got up. Hubby came over and thanked him for fucking me so well, which my friend clearly enjoyed. Then he fist bumped and thanked hubby and headed out. Hubby didn't get that creampie, I was way to sore and tired to allow him anywhere near my pussy, besides his load deserved to be there, this pussy is his anytime he wants it.

The only problem is I can't stop thinking about it. It was the best sex I have ever had.
Damn you are beautiful

We love bbws and pawgs

What’s the most popular time for people to go to the resort?
You can go to their site and see what groups are going. For the most part any time is a good time. The week before we got there there was a fitness group there, we heard they weren't as exciting as other groups who had been, but usually there's always plenty of ppl to play.

I will say this.....if you are a black single man you will be busy. Unsurprisingly we end up hanging out with a bunch of black single men. They are constantly approached to bang wives. I mean like they will fuck close to 30 different women during a week there. One guy we hang out with, hubby had to remind him that he doesn't have to fuck everyone that approaches him. He was fucking so many different wives he had to take naps in the afternoon.

Great story and love places like Hedo! Had some great experiences as well!

Awesome story!! Thanks for sharing 🔥🔥. Back in the day we went for a week and while wifey played sporadically it was mostly with women. I watched several encounters like this. So hot to watch white women just let loose while enjoying strange BBC. Most didn’t seem to mind having an audience around them. Just cemented my voyeuristic fetish 😎😎

Great story. I love how passive your husband was as he observed you being claimed.

AAwesome story!! Thanks for sharing 🔥🔥. Back in the day we went for a week and while wifey played sporadically it was mostly with women. I watched several encounters like this. So hot to watch white women just let loose while enjoying strange BBC. Most didn’t seem to mind having an audience around them. Just cemented my voyeuristic fetish 😎😎
It is the best place to be a voyeur!

hot story

Hedo looks incredible. Are there a lot of Jamaicans on premises?

I'm afraid if I bring my girlfriend there she will be be filled up 24/7, they will completely own her holes

Hedo looks incredible. Are there a lot of Jamaicans on premises?

I'm afraid if I bring my girlfriend there she will be be filled up 24/7, they will completely own her holes
It all depends on the day. Some come on day passes. I wouldn't say there are a lot there tho.

We are in the process of booking. Now I’m more sure than ever.

Back