Jimsopen

Male
From
NJ, US
I met Goddess Queen of Spades Lucy on Fetlife. Tall, smart, big, robust and blonde. Not gorgeous, but very pretty. And she could talk about the black mans natural physical supremacy so naturally and matter of factly that just hearing it made my heart sing with desire and passion. She'd talk to me this way as I rubbed her feet usually. Since I'm white that was the way I could please her.

I also met Master Max on Fet, and had played with him - served him - with a couple other white women before. This was our first and sadly only time with Lucy.

Lucy came to my apartment and was excited, but serious. She meant business. She had a soft plastic cage for my useless limp dick. That was the only time I wore a cage, and while I absolutely love the symbolism, it was slightly uncomfortable. But as a white man my comfort means NOTHING, so I enjoyed it. It was a reminder of how fucking pathetic I am. She had high heels and red lingerie for me too. Now, I'm a tall large muscular guy...and look ridiculous like this, but it just felt so right. Then she put on the leash and collar I got for us for that day. After I was dressed and ready HE arrived. He walked in, said hello to Lucy and ignored me. He said to her "next time have lipstick on him". My whole body quivered.

They kissed and he ordered me to kneel behind him and he allowed me to take off his shoes and socks, and fold them. OMG!

Then his pants. When they were folded properly he asked me "you want to kiss my ass don't you boy?" "yes sir". "Shutup and do it bitch, while I get to know her better". They made out while I worshipped the KINGS beautiful black ass as Max held my leash. I never felt more natural, more alive, more right than I did in that moment. No pressure to try and please her...no pretense that I was some kind of real man, because I'm not.

The next four hours or so were my heaven.

This is a true story and took place about 6 years ago. If anyone requests the rest I'll finish it.

My DMs are open too - Jim

Back