How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

You just need to find the right guy beautiful. Someone who isn't insecure, realizes you can still love him and take black cock, admits to himself he likes it, and supports what you do.
I trained my girl to be this way. If you would like I can help you train a man to be more like me
how the fuck is it insecure. Some people expect monogomy. It has absolutely nothing to do with insecurity.

how the fuck is it insecure. Some people expect monogomy. It has absolutely nothing to do with insecurity.
why monogomy? why deny a person you care for something they enjoy?
Most men are afraid to lose what's theirs. maybe someone fucks her better, maybe she likes how hard he makes her cum. Most guys are threatened by something like that.
Insecure.
she's supposed to like dick. she's supposed to want to cum.

why monogomy? why deny a person you care for something they enjoy?
Most men are afraid to lose what's theirs. maybe someone fucks her better, maybe she likes how hard he makes her cum. Most guys are threatened by something like that.
Insecure.
she's supposed to like dick. she's supposed to want to cum.
By that logic, that goes the same for women then.

Many black men have me and I make myself available but only because my husband tells me to pursue black lovers!Actually he told me I can open my legs to whomever I wish and there have been a couple white men Ive bedded down with but my preference is strong passionate black lovers who know just how to love this white pussy the way it needs to be loved!I open my legs and feel that hard,thick,throbbing black cock enter me and we fuck hard and wet and I get excited when I know they are about to cum in me and when they do I normally cum right along with them!

I have been cheating on my hubby for past 10 years and have no regrets about it. I am sure E with the culture we are in, he will never get involved in the lifestyle. The toughest part is always find alibis for events that I have to create to convince him about sudden engagements in work.
Luckily I own my business as a real estate manager. I travel extensively. That aided my "story." Plus my ex and I really weren't committed to our marriage.

I get hit on by black men all of the time but I have never gone outside of my marriage. I’ve dance with other men but that’s about it. Does chatting count? I’ve never gone to lunch or dinner never kissed anyone. I think my husband is cheating. I have lots of fantasies that I want to share. I’m basically a good girl gone wild.
I’m not gonna say that you should step out if you never have BUT if you ever decide to I hope you post the story of how it all went down. I bet it would make for some incredibly erotic reading.

I’ve been married a long time. It’s been sexless most of that time, I refuse to divorce over sex. He’s said what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. So it’s don’t ask, don’t tell at my house.

I don’t have a local BF, nor do I want one. But I do have a Dom Bull I see when he is in town. I’m honest with him. I adore him and the sex is amazing. How do I feel about being a white woman fucking a black man? I’m still smiling from last weekend and I sleep like a baby...[/QUOTE

Incredible

Back