Cheated on my Boyfriend, i feel bad about it

I've heard stories about this before and none of them ended the same. So here's my opinion Lucy..first of all, just by you agreeing to.see your ex boyfriend, im.pretty sure you knew in advance that you would end up.having Dec together. For whatever reason why it happened, I can't be sure but I'm thinking that you remember how terrific the sex was with your ex was that you couldn't resist experiencing it again, most likely because the sec with your current boyfriend hasn't nearly measured up with the sex you had with your ex black.boyfriend.. At least that's what I think
Now if you don't mind me asking you a few questions...

How many ti.mes did you hook up with your ex during your visit
Does your current boyfriend know about your ex black boyfriend
How long have you dated each boyfriend

And my last opinion and also.another question is why do you even have the thought log telling your boyfriend you cheated on him..that is unless you are having deep feelings again for your ex. and if that's the case, you need to make a decision if you want to stay with him.it not. But bases on what I've heard in the past, the best results was to keep it a secret. He must know you weren't a v I r g I n when he met you so.what if you had a little fling with your ex.. it would be a whole different story if you would have just hooked up with a black.stranger..
I know I asked a lot of personal questions so if you would rather answer me privately, feel free to send me a private message. I'd love to know what you will do..

Back