How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

Wife when we first started dating was fucking her black friend for about a year. Then later she fucked my black friend so I figure best to join in and watch the action. So now she says she don’t want to and denies her past. But when asked after a few drinks and attractive black guy there the slutty now wife comes back to play.

I cheated on my husband for 10yrs with black men and loved every minute of it before my husband joined in on this lifestyle. I never felt bad about it except for right before the first time I did it. But as soon as we started fucking that thought went straight out of my mind and never returned. The thrill was an amazing turn on that I will never forget!
I have been cheated on.I wasn't thrilled about it until I found out. Hated being left out of all the angst of knowing.

I see no problem with it. I cheated on my husband and that's how I found out what I really wanted was a black man. It was the best decision I ever made. I told him and gave him the chance to join me in this lifestyle but he didn't want to. Now I'm a single mom of 5. But if a woman never cheats she might not get to see what she's missing out on. And the thrill of feeling like a slut makes it even better.

I get hit on by black men all the time because I flirt like crazy!!!I get very horny very easy when a man is obviously attracted to me.I make it very obvious that Im available and aggressive black men just devour me!I like the way it feels when they begin talking with me and it escalates quickly to seducing me :) I really like it,and when you ad the element that Im a married woman my excitment is uncontrolable and the result is that I make love with alot of black men in front of my husband and also behind his back!I love the way black men love me ;)
I have been cheating on my hubby for past 10 years and have no regrets about it. I am sure E with the culture we are in, he will never get involved in the lifestyle. The toughest part is always find alibis for events that I have to create to convince him about sudden engagements in work.

I see no problem with it. I cheated on my husband and that's how I found out what I really wanted was a black man. It was the best decision I ever made. I told him and gave him the chance to join me in this lifestyle but he didn't want to. Now I'm a single mom of 5. But if a woman never cheats she might not get to see what she's missing out on. And the thrill of feeling like a slut makes it even better.
Too bad he didn't give it a chance.

Perfect woman. You wouldn't be single being with me. Would gladly participate and make sure you had tons of BBC

I cheated on my husband for 10yrs with black men and loved every minute of it before my husband joined in on this lifestyle. I never felt bad about it except for right before the first time I did it. But as soon as we started fucking that thought went straight out of my mind and never returned. The thrill was an amazing turn on that I will never forget!
And you are an amazing sexy stimulating turn on too!

The first time I cheated on my hubby it was with a coworker. I told my hubby about it afterwards and he thought it was super hot. He even encouraged me to go out with him on a date if I wanted.

After that he gave me permission to play on my own if the opportunity came up. It's not really cheating anymore, right?
Hard to imagine cheating with your fine body and looks

Back