do your friends or family know about your lifestyle

Between neighbors, family members and bulls taking videos & pics... that's not
always possible. K ids, (especially k ids) look at mom differently after they see her
doing nasty, naughty things. Even if they are adults.
True, but its also a nice experience to see someone you care about live out her dreams

That’s exactly the point because my secret is my homosexuality and love for bbc as well
While I agree, I have also noticed (and experienced first-hand) that one of the therapeutic
aspects of an "initiation party" is that having an "audience" (several others watching) as
you essentially "give-up your manhood" make it easier to accept who & what you are.
In my case, it helped me quickly transition into a pig bottom. Knowing that others know.

While I agree, I have also noticed (and experienced first-hand) that one of the therapeutic
aspects of an "initiation party" is that having an "audience" (several others watching) as
you essentially "give-up your manhood" make it easier to accept who & what you are.
In my case, it helped me quickly transition into a pig bottom. Knowing that others know.
In our case, its just her pegging me. But thats more about her way to show dominance over me.

My parents know me and my sister have been with black men and didn’t mind at all luckily they’re liberal and open minded same with my close friends one of whom I got to try bbc
It becomes very acceptable after awhile.
My mom-in-law always knew I wasn't going to be big enough to satisfy her dau ghter.
"As long as you don't have a problem with it...
just let the bull in and let him take care of business
and you two will fine. It's good for the marriage." she told me.

Back