do your friends or family know about your lifestyle

Our youngest (17) at the time caught me sleeping on the couch one night while my wife's long time lover was "visiting". He started acting up a little. I asked him if he was upset about our friend (which he had known most of his life)? He said yes, so I explained to him that everything was fine, and that our friend, his mom and I were all very good friends and everything was fine and there were no problems between his mom and me. He calmed down after that. It was very ackward.

I'm sure he remembers my wife having "friends" come for "visits" and disappear into the bedroom for a while, and then go, since they were little. And then as they got older, a few times a year, my wife would be out of town for weekends, or even a couple days at a time during the week because I would take her to the airport to fly out to visit "friends".

Many years later he did a DNA test and acted excited about his heritage. Then he sent me a DNA test. When I got the results, he was very insistent that I send them to him, which proved I was his *******. I believe he knew his mom was a slut, which she was for most of our marriage, and suspected our friend was his *******, or at least that I wasn't his *******.

I don't know how much my youngest one knows, but I do know that when my wife and I separated, I asked my youngest (18 by then) if her mom was seeing anyone, and she described our friend perfectly to me, so I knew he was still fucking my wife, and my youngest knew then also.

What neither of the ******* know is that my youngest is from my wife's first affair about 3 years after we were married.

Neighbors knew about my wife's affairs, and some of my wife's friends (also neighbors) knew only because they'd heard rumors and seen guys visiting, but neither my wife nor I told anyone. My wife told me one friend of hers (next door) even confessed to cheating on her husband with a Black Guy, and tried to get my wife to confess, but she wouldn't. She just didn't feel it was any ones business, no matter with they saw.
How are relations with your ******* as they progress into their 20s and heading to college?

Only my closest gf
My co-workers know I am only with black men and that I go to parties. I discuss events with a woman at work who is very cool. My Boss is black, and he knows. When I meet with him, I think about having sex with him every time. My friends all go to parties and are with black men. One friend has a QOS on her ankle and is married. One girlfriend's boyfriend is black. I have been with him a lot.

My ******* knows I have 2 QOS tattoos but not the one on my mound. She has been with black guys. When she told me at dinner, she was with black guys I think she wanted to see my reaction. I just said that is cool.

My Dad was a cop and died 31 years ago. He, I think would be ok with it. My Mom died 12 years ago. She, I think, would be ok with it, maybe approved, maybe wanted to try it.

My brother was killed 8 years ago and he would have been cool with it. He was all over the world and was with all races. My sister knows and is fine with it. Her boyfriend's family is interracial. Some of my cousins are interracial. So, if I told them or had a guy with me it would be fine.

I would love to have a guy or two live with me and I could care-less what people think or say. But it would not be out of the ordinary in my area, where I work, my family or friends.

Family: No, not at all.
Neighbors: None for sure but I'm guessing they might suspect something based on the frequent single young black guys who stop over to visit.
Friends: We have a few swinger friends who know I have a steady black boyfriend. With two couples I have invited the wives to have threesomes with me and my boyfriend. The one wife I was very excited to invite along once I found out that she had never been with a black guy before. So after the first threesome with my boyfriend, her and I set up three other threesome dates with different black guys. It's fun with the other couple there since my husband has another guy to talk to as they watch us their wives get ravished.
Our "vanilla" friends do not know.

"Psssst ... Hey, Tommy I think that Chocolate Knight is hot!" lol .... :sneaky:

Add your own fun caption.

Attachments

• Mom Enjoys Chocolate.jpg
    Mom Enjoys Chocolate.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 27
Lmao so many fake posts in this thread
Ahhh, so let's see, "floppin' fa" can't be a fake because he filled out his profile ... nope, has a real picture in his profile .... nope, he can string competent sentences together ... nope, has a thoughtful and revealing profile name ... nope, shares intelligent answers and participates in the fun ... nope, shares stories and notes them as fantasy or real life ... nope, shares fun pictures and memes ... nope.

Well hell, just another passive aggressive pansy and fake? ... yep. Well, thank you for playing be sure to get a pansy prize on the way out. :devilish:

Attachments

• Imma not a fake Imma pansy.gif
    Imma not a fake Imma pansy.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
We keep our life quiet.but that being said, we have seen our n iece on other sexsites and also one of ours ******* school teacher from years. That's a fun secret that will never be disclosed. I think back to the conversations we've had over the years. Our ki ds have been out of school for 12 years now, they have no idea and ne er will. Not our style. Discretion is a must.

Back