do your friends or family know about your lifestyle

nosotros somos una pareja swinger bisexual vivimos socialmente como heteros pero tenemos un grupo de amigos que saben y comparten la experiencia sexual junto a nosotros

yes, a few of my buddies knew about my wife. she fucked a guy maybe 3 times. he told one of his friends who recognized her name & knew who i was. he told a mutual friend who told me what she was doing.

we were separated at the time. so, i told him, we are separated & she can do what ever she wants.

edit:
several years later, at a family luncheon, she told her two sis-ters & one BIL that she had a BF.

they asked who & she told them, he was a friend of mine.

Last edited:
I know what happens behind closed doors is your business but do your friends and/or family members know about your interracial lifestyle? How did they find out? What was their reaction?
I'm too insecure about telling others that I often fantasize about bbc bulls fucking my girlfriend..

My younger Sis knows because she turned me out. Dad knows; Mom passed away about 25 years ago. Dad insists that I should get him invited to some of the parties so he can party too.
That is hot...I'm a latino in California and I absolutely embraced the bbc lifestyle when I was in prison for 14 years and got out and always wanted to watch bbc fucking my girlfriend..

Our youngest (17) at the time caught me sleeping on the couch one night while my wife's long time lover was "visiting". He started acting up a little. I asked him if he was upset about our friend (which he had known most of his life)? He said yes, so I explained to him that everything was fine, and that our friend, his mom and I were all very good friends and everything was fine and there were no problems between his mom and me. He calmed down after that. It was very ackward.

I'm sure he remembers my wife having "friends" come for "visits" and disappear into the bedroom for a while, and then go, since they were little. And then as they got older, a few times a year, my wife would be out of town for weekends, or even a couple days at a time during the week because I would take her to the airport to fly out to visit "friends".

Many years later he did a DNA test and acted excited about his heritage. Then he sent me a DNA test. When I got the results, he was very insistent that I send them to him, which proved I was his *******. I believe he knew his mom was a slut, which she was for most of our marriage, and suspected our friend was his *******, or at least that I wasn't his *******.

I don't know how much my youngest one knows, but I do know that when my wife and I separated, I asked my youngest (18 by then) if her mom was seeing anyone, and she described our friend perfectly to me, so I knew he was still fucking my wife, and my youngest knew then also.

What neither of the ******* know is that my youngest is from my wife's first affair about 3 years after we were married.

Neighbors knew about my wife's affairs, and some of my wife's friends (also neighbors) knew only because they'd heard rumors and seen guys visiting, but neither my wife nor I told anyone. My wife told me one friend of hers (next door) even confessed to cheating on her husband with a Black Guy, and tried to get my wife to confess, but she wouldn't. She just didn't feel it was any ones business, no matter with they saw.

Last edited:
My(B) cousin knows and we've recently played together a few times. Hubby isn't invited but us girls go out for the night and get our "freak on". She's met and hooked-up with a couple my guys and I have one of hers. She adores hubby even more now.
Update!!! My cousin got gangbanged!!!!!!! Finally!!!! It's driving hubby wild knowing it happened. She met these guys through some other people because she wanted some "party substance's" and these dope dealing thugs took her to an apartment and 6 of them gangbanged her. If you've read what we've shared about her you know she a bc slut too though less experienced than me but she's trying to catch up. Ha, ha.

Last edited:
Back