Do Your Wife’s Friends Know Your Small?

I bought these panties for my wife. She wears them at house parties, hotel takeovers, the usual lifestyle events. I’m trying to get up the nerve to have her wear a tee shirt with the same slogan to a Walmart etc.

Another good passive but effective embarrassing thrill is to go with my wife into a convenience gas station type store and stand next to her at the check out while she pays for a three pack of regular size and a three pack of Magnum condoms. I’m hard just typing this.😉🍆View attachment 6891045
My “little boy dick” hubby would love me to wear something like this 😘

Oooh very, very clever! I will say I have gotten halfway there. Over time whenever we've been out drinking with friends, I've ended up "drunkenly " hitting on most of his/our guy friends. I was never so explicit about a reason, was usually more like "oh he's into it, hes happy for any help he can get". Id always assumed they just figured I was ******* and flirty, but it's very possible they'd tell their SO

I did explicitly tell one current and two former coworkers, and in fact I ended up banging one of them a few times too

You are also spot on about the public humiliation too! He's talked about being at the beach and his swimsuit falling down, crap like that.

Ive never really figured out a way to obliged him that didn't run the risk of making things weird or creating problems. If you have any other ideas, I'd love to chat!
He’s happy for any help he can get! I loooooove that!

Great thread , my friend Jim who is black and played in the same football team ( soccer ) when fist met and getting changed I notice his huge cock and instantly thought my wife would love that especially with mine being smallish compared with Jim’s , telling Kim one night she became interested in meeting him , short cut , he was interested in Kim and eventually came over and fucked her .

Back