has your wife ever fucked one of your friends?

was he one of your friends, or one of her friends?
I met Steve as a single Airmen in the Air ******* in 1981 during Tech School and then we both ended up getting stationed overseas at the same base for 18 months so he was my friend first and ended being a lifelong friend. It was during that duty assignment that I saw him naked in the showers during a deployment and found out he was extremely well endowed.
We both got stationed at different bases stateside after our tour was up and six years later we ended up getting stationed at the same overseas base again in late 1989 except this time I was married. Not to brag but my wife was an aerobics instructor at the base gym and she weighed 110 pounds and had a smoking hot body. Steve was over at our house all the time and we all ran the bars downtown together and had some really good times. Steve was one of the nicest people you could ever meet and my wife became good friends with him really quickly.
When I look back on it I was so dumb not to try and and get them together. They would have been extremely sexually compatible and a natural fit and I really mean that. I knew from 1981 that he had a reputation with the girls he slept with as being really good in bed and back then my wife was really unpredictable and sort of wild and she was no shrinking violet when it came to expressing herself sexually. Had I just mentioned them two getting together one night while we were sitting in our living room with Steve I am pretty certain my wife would have been all over Steve. It would have been incredible to watch her small body take his huge cock.
Oh well.

Yes, Back in our 20's my best friend who moved a state over when we were in middle school moved back to town. We started hanging out again and at the time my wife and I were discussing us having a 3 way with another woman. She would counter back any time we talked about it with starting with another guy instead of another woman. At first I was like nah but she said if we did that then she would find another woman for us to share. Anyway, I knew she thought my friend was good looking and suggested him. She agreed and we told him our thoughts and he was into it. we both took her to a hotel that night and fucked her brains out. After that, she would call me at work and tell me she was going to leave work early and go over to his apartment and "hang out' before I would get home. I knew she was fucking him though she would never admit to it. The jealousy drove me mad! This continued on and off for a few years. The last time was after a new years party where I was asleep in the bedroom, my brother in the guest room and my friend in the living room. My wife snuck out of our bed once I was asleep and fucked him without me knowing. My friend moved away shortly after that and told me about it years later. I asked my wife about it but she said they just made out. Total bullshit. I wasn't mad about it. I even suggested that she drive over to where he moved and stay the weekend. She would never do it but I loved the thought of it.

Years later I met a black guy through coaching and we became friends. I told him that one of my other friends wives had a black bull. He laughed and said he knew all about it and when he was in college him and a group of his friends were bulls at many parties with white couples. I acted like I was surprised by it and admitted that it was pretty hot! He told me many stories about it and I told him that I thought my wife needed a bull! I asked him to text her and he did but she never responded and it all fell apart. About a year later I told her all the things that he said he wanted to do to her. Bought a black dildo that he recommended and used it on her and watched her suck it. That is as far as it got. She was shocked that I would let him talk about her that way. I just told her it was hot as fuck. I'll probably never get her to take on a bull but I have not fucked her in years due to ED and my small cock. When I finger her to get her off I always tell her that I have dreams about her getting stretched by a black cock but she just blows it off. Her menopause has caused her sex drive to fall off bigtime. I guess I'll just have to fantasize now.
So many wives that were fun seem to “lose interest”…I dont get it.

Oh my gosh if only I would have thought about my best friend Steve, who is white, sleeping with my wife in the late 80s. He and I served in the Air ******* and did two tours in the Philippines. In the early 80s we got stationed there as single airmen and worked in the same section. While on deployment with him we went to get a shower and when he took off his boxers he revealed a cock that hung between his legs. I mean Steve was huge, he had to be at least 8" soft which is twice as big as me when I am hard.
Fast forward to 1989 when Steve and I were reunited after being stationed there again except this time I was married. Steve was over at our house all the time and my wife and him got along great but it never entered my mind about trying to get them together. If I had thought about it they would have been a great fit as she was an aerobics instructor and had this smoking hot tiny body and Steve was this skinny guy with a huge dick. I would have taken a chance had I thought about it and invited Steve over for a few drinks and as we sat in the living room together I would have nervously told Helen how big Steve's cock was and if she'd like to see it.
My wife can be a risk taker at times especially after a few drinks, and given her rapport with Steve and not seeing him as a threat I just know she would have said yes figuring we were all just having fun.. Once Steve pulled down his boxers I know my wife would have been in awe of him and I would have asked Helen if she wanted to hold it and knowing my wife she would have done it just from being curious. Once she had Steve in her hand I know she would have started stroking him and bragging on how big he was to us both and it would have only been a matter of time before she looked over at me and asked "is it okay" as her head went down and she took his huge dick in her mouth without waiting for an answer. My wife loves giving head.
At that point we would have been past the point of no return as Steve knew he had a reputation as a ladies man and he would have grabbed the back of my wife's head and started guiding his cock in and out of my wife's mouth. From there I know I would have been out of the picture because I know my wife and she would have got undressed and grabbed Steve by the hand and led him to our bedroom and guided Steve on top of her as she crawled into bed with her legs spread. It would have been a mind blowing sight to watch Steve start guiding his huge dick into my wife and listen to her as she started moaning at how big he was as he made love to her. And she was on the pill so she would have been begging him to cum in her.

NOTE: After my wife and I got into her sleeping with black men I told her about Steve being huge. My wife was shocked and said no way , not skinny little Steve. I told her he was twice my size and she said that that was something she would have liked to seen. Had I only known.:)
similar story here. i gave my wife a hall pass in late 60s to fuck one of my AF buddies. when she saw his dick, it was much bigger than mine, & she chickened out. said it scared her.

similar story here. i gave my wife a hall pass in late 60s to fuck one of my AF buddies. when she saw his dick, it was much bigger than mine, & she chickened out. said it scared her.
Funny story. While stationed in the Philippines me and a group of guys were all standing around talking and one guy started talking about his ex wife. He said they told each other about their past sexual experiences and she told him she met a guy at a bar and they went to a hotel and they started getting undressed and when she saw how big he was she told him if you think you are putting that in me you are crazy. Some women are scared of size.

Funny story. While stationed in the Philippines me and a group of guys were all standing around talking and one guy started talking about his ex wife. He said they told each other about their past sexual experiences and she told him she met a guy at a bar and they went to a hotel and they started getting undressed and when she saw how big he was she told him if you think you are putting that in me you are crazy. Some women are scared of size.
well, wife was only 20 & only with two guys at that point. later, it would have been no problem.

had a crush in university on a girl and invited her to my birthday party. she came. after a while i saw her talking to one of my friends. they disappeared from the party. next time when we talked, she said, she usually doesnt do one nighters, but she couldnt resist, and they banged once in the club, once in the car and one more time after. she thanked me for introducing them.

Had new neighbors move in next door. A nice couple with a few teen-age b o y s. All very friendly and hospitable. Invited everyone in the neighborhood over for pool party and BBQ on the fourth of July. The husband was the flirtatious type, handsome, funny and entertaining. When the party was over and everyone was going home I offered to stay and help clean up. When finally finished he and I were the only ones left outdoors. The lights had been turned off but the hot tub was still running so we climbed in and shared a bottle of wine, exchaning titillating stories we had experienced. He commented on my breasts (all natural 40d's) how enticing they looked so I took off the bikini top. A big smile crossed his face which made me laugh. Any thing else you'd like to show me he asked, where upon I stood up and removed the bottoms. By now the wine and his company had gotten me wet and horny. With a towel in one hand and the other holding mine we got out of the hot tub and he lead me to the back of the yard where some high hedges were growing. He laid the towel on the grass, removed his swimming trunks and pushed me to my knees. In the moon light I could see he had an enormous erection. We both knew what we wanted. I took his prick in my mouth and while cupping his scrotum begand to suck and deep throat his shaft. Once his dick began to throb he grabbed my hair and pulled me off it. Without saying a word he turned me over and placed me in a doggy position on my hands and knees. He grabbed my hips then quickly and easily penetrated my cunt. His hands reached around and grabbed my udders, squeezing, pinching and tugging on my nipples. I buried my face in the towel to stifle my moans as I reached and orgasm. It didn't tale long before I felt his cock pulsing, filling me with his warm seed. He pulled me to my feet once he had slipped out of me. Pulling me close we kissed passionately. I could feel him getting another erection as he pressed against my mound. I took the initiative to drop to my knees and suck his dick until he grabbed my head and began to fuck my mouth, filling it with a second load of cum. I swallowed, licked my lips and looked up at him. I could tell by the smile he was satisfied too. We stealth fully made it back to the hot tub. I watched as he went inside then I exited the side gate, my bikini in my hands and went home. My husband was in bed asleep. I crawled in next to him and kissed him lustfully on the mouth, telling him what a wonderful time I had.

Back