has your wife ever fucked one of your friends?

My wife was engaged to my college roommate, and she spent quite a bit of time in our dorm room. After they moved on from each other, I stepped in. Got to admit, I think it was watching those two fucking, her riding him cowgirl, sticking out those little titties while I pretended to be asleep, that got me hooked on her being with other men.

Yes, Back in our 20's my best friend who moved a state over when we were in middle school moved back to town. We started hanging out again and at the time my wife and I were discussing us having a 3 way with another woman. She would counter back any time we talked about it with starting with another guy instead of another woman. At first I was like nah but she said if we did that then she would find another woman for us to share. Anyway, I knew she thought my friend was good looking and suggested him. She agreed and we told him our thoughts and he was into it. we both took her to a hotel that night and fucked her brains out. After that, she would call me at work and tell me she was going to leave work early and go over to his apartment and "hang out' before I would get home. I knew she was fucking him though she would never admit to it. The jealousy drove me mad! This continued on and off for a few years. The last time was after a new years party where I was asleep in the bedroom, my brother in the guest room and my friend in the living room. My wife snuck out of our bed once I was asleep and fucked him without me knowing. My friend moved away shortly after that and told me about it years later. I asked my wife about it but she said they just made out. Total bullshit. I wasn't mad about it. I even suggested that she drive over to where he moved and stay the weekend. She would never do it but I loved the thought of it.

Years later I met a black guy through coaching and we became friends. I told him that one of my other friends wives had a black bull. He laughed and said he knew all about it and when he was in college him and a group of his friends were bulls at many parties with white couples. I acted like I was surprised by it and admitted that it was pretty hot! He told me many stories about it and I told him that I thought my wife needed a bull! I asked him to text her and he did but she never responded and it all fell apart. About a year later I told her all the things that he said he wanted to do to her. Bought a black dildo that he recommended and used it on her and watched her suck it. That is as far as it got. She was shocked that I would let him talk about her that way. I just told her it was hot as fuck. I'll probably never get her to take on a bull but I have not fucked her in years due to ED and my small cock. When I finger her to get her off I always tell her that I have dreams about her getting stretched by a black cock but she just blows it off. Her menopause has caused her sex drive to fall off bigtime. I guess I'll just have to fantasize now.

Oh my gosh if only I would have thought about my best friend Steve, who is white, sleeping with my wife in the late 80s. He and I served in the Air ******* and did two tours in the Philippines. In the early 80s we got stationed there as single airmen and worked in the same section. While on deployment with him we went to get a shower and when he took off his boxers he revealed a cock that hung between his legs. I mean Steve was huge, he had to be at least 8" soft which is twice as big as me when I am hard.
Fast forward to 1989 when Steve and I were reunited after being stationed there again except this time I was married. Steve was over at our house all the time and my wife and him got along great but it never entered my mind about trying to get them together. If I had thought about it they would have been a great fit as she was an aerobics instructor and had this smoking hot tiny body and Steve was this skinny guy with a huge dick. I would have taken a chance had I thought about it and invited Steve over for a few drinks and as we sat in the living room together I would have nervously told Helen how big Steve's cock was and if she'd like to see it.
My wife can be a risk taker at times especially after a few drinks, and given her rapport with Steve and not seeing him as a threat I just know she would have said yes figuring we were all just having fun.. Once Steve pulled down his boxers I know my wife would have been in awe of him and I would have asked Helen if she wanted to hold it and knowing my wife she would have done it just from being curious. Once she had Steve in her hand I know she would have started stroking him and bragging on how big he was to us both and it would have only been a matter of time before she looked over at me and asked "is it okay" as her head went down and she took his huge dick in her mouth without waiting for an answer. My wife loves giving head.
At that point we would have been past the point of no return as Steve knew he had a reputation as a ladies man and he would have grabbed the back of my wife's head and started guiding his cock in and out of my wife's mouth. From there I know I would have been out of the picture because I know my wife and she would have got undressed and grabbed Steve by the hand and led him to our bedroom and guided Steve on top of her as she crawled into bed with her legs spread. It would have been a mind blowing sight to watch Steve start guiding his huge dick into my wife and listen to her as she started moaning at how big he was as he made love to her. And she was on the pill so she would have been begging him to cum in her.

NOTE: After my wife and I got into her sleeping with black men I told her about Steve being huge. My wife was shocked and said no way , not skinny little Steve. I told her he was twice my size and she said that that was something she would have liked to seen. Had I only known.:)

Last edited:
My wife has just admitted to me that she wants to fuck one of my best friends. Has your wife ever fucked one of your friends? has it changed your relationship with your wife or your friend? She has fucked other guys but they were people we met while on vacation.
I wish she would but she knows his wife so she won’t.

My wife has just admitted to me that she wants to fuck one of my best friends. Has your wife ever fucked one of your friends? has it changed your relationship with your wife or your friend? She has fucked other guys but they were people we met while on vacation.
Might want to make that decision sooner than later. I missed my chance.

My wife after some discussion re swinging admitted she wanted my best friend. I set it up for a night of dancing at a swingers club and have never regretted it

Back