Tell me about your wifes hardest fuck she ever had

Hahaaa! You wanna hear the "secret ones" from my husband! I tell you something: My husband has no idea about my "hardest fucks" because he does not know about them! Why? He could not handle that, what two bulls did with his wife on a cloudy morning in november while he was at work...
Wow, make it our secret, make my day and tell me . Do you think youll lift my cock when I read it ? I think you’ll do it to me . Lets see !! I don’t and wont talk 😜

Met him at a hotel takeover party in 2008. He had the largest cock either of us had ever seen.

He fucked her in the hot tub for a bit while everyone watched. She wanted to go to our room and get in bed. So they went to our room while I went and got some ice for the cooler. By the time I got to the room they were finished. We blazed up and chatted a bit, him sitting in the room’s desk chair with his huge cock hanging down like an elephant’s truck.

My wife got between his legs and fluffed him back to life and he went at it again, this time doggy. Her favorite position.

He wailed away at her big MILF pussy for a bit over 40 minutes before she begged off. Her first and only time to tap out. He made sure I got a pic of her gape. And it is a stunning pic. She was asleep pretty soon after.

Attachments

• 3A948F9A-98C4-4E75-BB94-0E9EFB414661.jpeg
    3A948F9A-98C4-4E75-BB94-0E9EFB414661.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 203
Met him at a hotel takeover party in 2008. He had the largest cock either of us had ever seen.

He fucked her in the hot tub for a bit while everyone watched. She wanted to go to our room and get in bed. So they went to our room while I went and got some ice for the cooler. By the time I got to the room they were finished. We blazed up and chatted a bit, him sitting in the room’s desk chair with his huge cock hanging down like an elephant’s truck.

My wife got between his legs and fluffed him back to life and he went at it again, this time doggy. Her favorite position.

He wailed away at her big MILF pussy for a bit over 40 minutes before she begged off. Her first and only time to tap out. He made sure I got a pic of her gape. And it is a stunning pic. She was asleep pretty soon after.
Wow, what a nice picture what a big cock that reamed her, thanx for sharing it. Must have been fantastic to watch.

Hahaaa! You wanna hear the "secret ones" from my husband! I tell you something: My husband has no idea about my "hardest fucks" because he does not know about them! Why? He could not handle that, what two bulls did with his wife on a cloudy morning in november while he was at work...
O please do tell

Our first wedding anniversary and we asked a bull we had met previously if he had a friend who would like to join us, she even wore her wedding dress (pics on profile), it was also the first time we had met with more than one bull, in fact it was a night of many firsts, DV, DP, BBC anal, creampie, clean up and me wearing a cage and the icing on the cake, her first ever squirting orgasm (we lost count when she hit double figures), the one bull left for work about four hours in, with the help of small amounts of South American marching powder the remaining bull who had the largest cock to date, her hands stacked on his shaft estimated at least 9 inch erect and easily the thickest she’s ever enjoyed, it was his balls that stood out, the size of tennis balls. He was the one to give her the first squirting climax in her life, she said the next day that she never realised her body contained so much fluid😀 they fucked nearly non stop for 9 hrs, I never existed to her throughout, I just sat watching stunned by the ferocity and pure wantonness, turned on so much the way she was responding to his every touch, even felt immense pride in the way she took everything he gave, she milked him dry 😎
IMG_0123.pngIMG_0121.png

Back