has your wife ever fucked one of your friends?

My wife has just admitted to me that she wants to fuck one of my best friends. Has your wife ever fucked one of your friends? has it changed your relationship with your wife or your friend? She has fucked other guys but they were people we met while on vacation.
My wife fucked a buddy of mine. He lives out of state and comes to visit every year or so and we all got a little lit, fun in the hot tub and then took it to the bedroom...I enjoyed watching and we are still good friends...

Yes, Back in our 20's my best friend who moved a state over when we were in middle school moved back to town. We started hanging out again and at the time my wife and I were discussing us having a 3 way with another woman. She would counter back any time we talked about it with starting with another guy instead of another woman. At first I was like nah but she said if we did that then she would find another woman for us to share. Anyway, I knew she thought my friend was good looking and suggested him. She agreed and we told him our thoughts and he was into it. we both took her to a hotel that night and fucked her brains out. After that, she would call me at work and tell me she was going to leave work early and go over to his apartment and "hang out' before I would get home. I knew she was fucking him though she would never admit to it. The jealousy drove me mad! This continued on and off for a few years. The last time was after a new years party where I was asleep in the bedroom, my brother in the guest room and my friend in the living room. My wife snuck out of our bed once I was asleep and fucked him without me knowing. My friend moved away shortly after that and told me about it years later. I asked my wife about it but she said they just made out. Total bullshit. I wasn't mad about it. I even suggested that she drive over to where he moved and stay the weekend. She would never do it but I loved the thought of it.

Years later I met a black guy through coaching and we became friends. I told him that one of my other friends wives had a black bull. He laughed and said he knew all about it and when he was in college him and a group of his friends were bulls at many parties with white couples. I acted like I was surprised by it and admitted that it was pretty hot! He told me many stories about it and I told him that I thought my wife needed a bull! I asked him to text her and he did but she never responded and it all fell apart. About a year later I told her all the things that he said he wanted to do to her. Bought a black dildo that he recommended and used it on her and watched her suck it. That is as far as it got. She was shocked that I would let him talk about her that way. I just told her it was hot as fuck. I'll probably never get her to take on a bull but I have not fucked her in years due to ED and my small cock. When I finger her to get her off I always tell her that I have dreams about her getting stretched by a black cock but she just blows it off. Her menopause has caused her sex drive to fall off bigtime. I guess I'll just have to fantasize now.
I feel your pain friend...although our story is much different from yours..From around 98-2003 WE actually had a Black bull and he would come to our house and take her in our bed...and I would send her to him at his house and he would video and send her home to me full..We even spent a couple of weekends together at a cabin in the mountains...that lasted a few years until my wife got breast cancer..and now is in menopause too...I miss it and fantasize often...

I never fucked any of my friends wives but I did fuck the mom of my high school girlfriend when I was 17 and a virgin. She was 34 and only been with her husband

Back in High School my friend worked at a Pharmacy and he had this other guy who was younger than him or I who worked there delivering prescriptions. One day my friend told me that guy came back to the store and told him he had this older woman he regularly delivered to and he had just made a delivery to her and she told him to come inside and as he stood in the living room she left and then returned wearing only a see through nighty. A long story short.........My friend said he told him she took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom and she undressed him and sucked him and then guided him into bed and that he fucked her. Talk about a day he will never forget, we were 17 a the time so I imagine he was just barely old enough to drive.

Back in High School my friend worked at a Pharmacy and he had this other guy who was younger than him or I who worked there delivering prescriptions. One day my friend told me that guy came back to the store and told him he had this older woman he regularly delivered to and he had just made a delivery to her and she told him to come inside and as he stood in the living room she left and then returned wearing only a see through nighty. A long story short.........My friend said he told him she took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom and she undressed him and sucked him and then guided him into bed and that he fucked her. Talk about a day he will never forget, we were 17 a the time so I imagine he was just barely old enough to drive.
I was a delivery driver myself and had multiple opportunities to fuck women on the job, mostly older divorced cougar types in the early 90s, but also by a couple of cucks. But I never did anything because I'm a cuck myself, that's not my role haha.

My wife has just admitted to me that she wants to fuck one of my best friends. Has your wife ever fucked one of your friends? has it changed your relationship with your wife or your friend? She has fucked other guys but they were people we met while on vacation.
Girl side but when I found out one of my friends fucked my boyfriend at the time I was incredibly angry. But my now Ex convinced me that since I got to sleep around it was okay. I eventually found it hot too :cool::cool:

Yes she has. He was known in our group of friends as having a big cock. She has been fucking him for years now and our relationship (us and him) has evolved to the point where he has a key to our house and often comes over just to fuck or get sucked by my wife, sometimes even unannounced. My wife dutifully obliges...
Hot!!!

We talk about one of my buddies all the time cause he is big built and we have seen his in pictures and I've seen in person but wife just pics..we are going to his house this weekend to watch fights and sit in hot tub.my wife is really turned on by the thought of me watching her ...which bathing suit should she wear.

Attachments

• 20211106_182927.jpg
    20211106_182927.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 20211106_182959.jpg
    20211106_182959.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20220530_120331.jpg
    IMG_20220530_120331.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20220528_151054~2.jpg
    IMG_20220528_151054~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20220530_120424.jpg
    IMG_20220530_120424.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20220528_151038.jpg
    IMG_20220528_151038.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 78
We talk about one of my buddies all the time cause he is big built and we have seen his in pictures and I've seen in person but wife just pics..we are going to his house this weekend to watch fights and sit in hot tub.my wife is really turned on by the thought of me watching her ...which bathing suit should

Here is how we got where we are..about 1yr ago we was at fight party at his house with 4 other couples ..as we are getting ready get in hot tub the guys all in and drinks have been flowing so was the green...we talked the wives to get in with bra and panties...no bathinsuits...now other buddies have left and just us 4 in hot tub...my wife tells me she got the red one can see though when wet...and we are talking to one another making both hot and wanting fucked...my buddy got out get drinks and you could see outline of his big dick and I asked if she saw and when I asked she right away was yes..he has huge dick and I kept Sai like I want see you feel it...we both hot well got on yes I know dumb but still fun...truth or dare so 1st time I say truth so I said want to see my with another man...gets to my wife says dare she takes bra off and my Buddy was like staring and said to her she has nice tits and can't stop looking and thinking....he got dared to take his pants off...my wife I was watching her and she liked what saw... whisper to her you like that...she said yes he has big dick...so a lot more just sex tension in air...I'll stop there if anyone wants me continue tell me ...there is way more I just don't want to ramble if no one likes ..you will like rest ...thanks

My wife is my best friends girlfriend unofficially, we tag team her all the time and he fucks her by himself while I watch If he just wants a quickie. He told us that he only wants to fuck her and doesn’t want a girlfriend as they are too much trouble.
that's awesome, wish I had a setup like that. my wife does have a boyfriend, though.

Early on my ex wife and I where swinging and we'd play with one of my older friends and his wife(both black). The wife wasn't as pretty as my wife but had a great ass. We would usually do this while on camp weekends and sharing a tent. It was wild to be fucking his wife basically right next to him fucking mine.

Yes she has. He was known in our group of friends as having a big cock. She has been fucking him for years now and our relationship (us and him) has evolved to the point where he has a key to our house and often comes over just to fuck or get sucked by my wife, sometimes even unannounced. My wife dutifully obliges...
i like it.

We talk about one of my buddies all the time cause he is big built and we have seen his in pictures and I've seen in person but wife just pics..we are going to his house this weekend to watch fights and sit in hot tub.my wife is really turned on by the thought of me watching her ...which bathing suit should she wear.
Pick #6

It was a long time ago... Before we were married, when she was "just someone I knew" my first wife fucked one of my friends. Several years after that, when we were married, she and I both wanted one of my friends to fuck her, and he did the deed.
I wasn't present for either fucking. But the second, I came home from working swing shift and she was in bed. Freshly fucked and still filled and seemingly covered with his cum. The clean up was wonderful.
Both of those friends drifted away, at least partly due to other circumstances, we were young and at times of great changes in our lives, new jobs, joining the military, moving across country, etc.
Introducing my first wife to a lesbian I knew ultimately burned down the marriage. Looking back, the threesomes we had before that happened weren't really worth it.
Since then it just hasn't clicked with friends.

So let me continue so after we saw him we both was so horny oh I forgot to say that we have not taken the last step we have talked a ton and bought black dildos and she will ask for it..neither one of us been with ANYONE else is 10 yrs..so my wifes bra was red along with panties...and I was rubbing her under water and she was doing same..sitting on my lap...so I reminder her can see through panties and I mean you can see lips and everything..she looks at me and asks if I want her to go to bathroom and let my buddy see her pussy I said you know my answer do you want him to see your pussy..she smiles and says yes so when she gets up I look at my buddy and he was staring et at her pussy..his wife goes with mine and I ask him if he saw that you could see through her underwear he said ya. I told him that she said she wanted him to see it and that when he pulled his dick out she whisperd to me that he has the biggest dick she has and that she would love to feel it in front of me...so when she get back she said that while they were in bathroom my buddy's wife was telling her that he was telling her how turned on he was seeing her tits and he was saying he wants to see her and my face when he puts his dick balls deep in her..I know he has a 9.5in and thick....I'll finish later

That's the underwear she had on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 56
Back