has your wife ever fucked one of your friends?

I think mine has. About 7 years or so ago, I told her as one of our New Year’s resolutions i would love for her to surprise me one day without me knowing at all with a creampie and not ever tell me who’s it was and how hot it would be if it was one of my long term buddies.

Well, one day months into the year i was home working and we needed a few items and she told me she was running to the grocery store. She was gone about 30 minutes and came home, walked to my office and told me get to the bedroom, she was horny and wanted attention. didn’t act like anything kinky was up, pretty normal for her to come get me and tell me she wanted action. So, when i made it to the bedroom, she was already naked on the edge of the bed sitting up ready to lean back and spread her legs so i could kneel on the floor and be at the perfect height to eat her pussy, one of my favorite was because then i just stand up and stick it in and get mine. So, when she laid back and i got between her legs, it was noticeable right away visually she had been fucked..i guess the semen on the insides of her thighs and around her pussy gave it away and the strong semen smell confirmed it and the final confirmation was the bitter, salty taste i love. I ate her pussy a good 10 minutes, she already had a towel under her so i knew she was turned on and ready to cum so hard she squirts and she did. So then, when i was fucking her, i told her i see she was a naughty girl today and she just smiled big and said, yip, your wife always has a horny little naughty pussy. I kept trying to pry out who she went to see but she wouldn’t tell me other than it was someone I’d never suspect and one of my long time friends adn that it wasn’t a black guy. She was only fucking black guys at this point but she told me this was to fullfill my 2016 wish list. Still to this day keeps it a secret but says it’s someone i know well and have been friends with all throughout our marriage who is married and his wife would ******* her if it ever leaked out because we all know each other. I kinda have it figured out, there’s only a handful of long term friends we associate with where my wife knows their wifes too and when i ask she just giggles and says maybe, maybe not but your good friend sure didn’t turn down this pussy and what would he think if he knew I rushed right home and you ate my pussy knowing it was full of cum. She also told me, don’t worry, he wasn’t a good fuck and had a smaller dick than yours, won’t be fucking him again and back to BBC only for me rest of the year since all my other wish list request were BBC related.

Still turns me on to this day hanging with my buddies knowing one of them fucked my wife but they keep it so secret like nothing happened.

My wife has just admitted to me that she wants to fuck one of my best friends. Has your wife ever fucked one of your friends? has it changed your relationship with your wife or your friend? She has fucked other guys but they were people we met while on vacation.
Dm me if ur wife want bbc

My ex had a guest she invited over after she helped get me get completely dressed up, wig, makeup and all. Knew she was going to have me blindfolded and suck her new guy to introduce me.
Well long story short, after doing as I was told, thanking her for letting me suck for her, constantly telling him how much I loved sucking cock and begging him to fuck my wife anytime she wants, he finally made me swallow every drop I could and as she always insisted, thank the guy for letting me suck his cock to have his cum.
Well she took the blindfold off and found out she had me suck a friend I knew since grade school! I was completely speechless but he stopped over a lot more after that and I still suck his cock!

Funny story. While stationed in the Philippines me and a group of guys were all standing around talking and one guy started talking about his ex wife. He said they told each other about their past sexual experiences and she told him she met a guy at a bar and they went to a hotel and they started getting undressed and when she saw how big he was she told him if you think you are putting that in me you are crazy. Some women are scared of size.
i think some of the contributing issues were, she was only 19 & had only one guy before me.

A guy we knew, our age, mid 50s. Nice guy, divorced. 3 times with him at his place. Was good each time.
We do have a regular thing with a younger guy we know but wanted to try it with our friend. Wife likes it with the younger guy so only the 3 times with the guy we know. We see him at local events and it's very awkward. He's always polite and as far as we know hasn't told anyone but looking back I wish we hadn't done it with him. When we see him all I can think about is him plowing my wife from behind.

Last edited:
Almost,it happened when some of my out of town buddies visited us but stayed in their hotel.They invited us go out for dinner then asking if she agreed to hand out with all of us in their hotel room.She agreed after has some ******* and I know one of my buddy wanted to try her and I mentioned to her before we met them. Unfortunate,something came up so we have to go home but over all she agreed try them.

My wife has just admitted to me that she wants to fuck one of my best friends. Has your wife ever fucked one of your friends? has it changed your relationship with your wife or your friend? She has fucked other guys but they were people we met while on vacation.
No my wife never did that , what she did is let them know she had a black lover. She was very open about her man and after she thought most of my friends knew she forbid me to see them. The friends I have now know I’m Margo’s cuckold slave so it’s a lot different.I’m cut off from society since COVID’s I’m able to work from home. My wife doesn’t like me to go out by myself I have to be with her or a dominant person that she approves one of her dominant friends for instance.

Back