Penis size of your pussyfree Hubby/BF

So Ladies, do you have regular PIV sex with your hubby and how big/small is he?

• Total voters
Since there are many cuckold couples that have regular PIV, I am wondering if "pussyfree" is correlated with small penis size.
I am a widower / voyeur / setter upper. I am just short of 8 inches long and very thick. I Am also v safe so often I get emergancy come to dinner and fuck me I am horny.

Most of the ladies i set up are in one of the following categories
1 Divorced, which is hard to be in a small town as every one knows every one and the all talk. Mostly nasty things. It Should be noted these ladies usually start working on them Selves, new hair cuts, gym members ships etc. Another activity is gardening most joining Allotment Gardening groups. They also start to become foodies and have social parties.

2 Widowed, which is also hard. Widows get about three or four month grace before their married friend stop hanging around. They are then treated like Divorced Ladies. These ladies take up sports like soccer, pickle ball.

3 Trophy Wives. Young ladies married to much older husbands.
if you hook up with these ladies they with out a doubt the best cock suckers. Often I have heard on the golf course, the chair lift how good their wives are. You know she suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
These ladies are broken up into two groups.
Husbands that are retired and play golf, ski, curling.
Husbands that are in Nursing Homes due to medical conditions. This does not stop their wives from closing the door for some afternoon fun with their husbands. These ladies are the most scorned with the most nasty stories told. Gold Diggers would be a polite term.

The Last and smallest group are the single ladies that did not go away to school after high school to continue their education.

Me I am over Sixty Five. I help build and maintain Allotment Gardens for various groups. Like Religious organizations, charity organizations and yes golf courses which do it for tax purposes, public relations and their on dinning rooms. I play pickle ball three times a week. I golf twice a week, I am a foodie. I teach gardening, oh and I work three days a week for one of the big box hardware stores in their gardening dept in the spring through fall. The job is mostly social not financial. I am the guy everyone knows yet no one knows. Don’t think I fit the profile most people think of for a cuckold or stag.

Please login or become a member to view
Wow what a comparison there. Incredible! It 100% normal and validated to get more cock meet. A Oman should never tutmrn does the opportunity of a hot guy, jf she's capable of him wanting to fuck, nothing should stop her if small dick hubby is the reason the says no ... see I faithful but it shouldn't be seen as such n amazing thing, primal feeling and instinct are being denied.
My wife know that, should a situation present its self, where she is Rosedale ny a man and he initiates or however it happens. If she can get the fuck she desires in thst moment of lust, she mimust not deny that opportunity because of me. Even if I'm not fully into it at the time, I will be at some point. I usually tell her te gett me hard an wanking, then break the news too me. Its incredible. If I'm not into it, I'm not going to be angry. We are so close that sex with another person is a minor incident that will not break us apart. It welcomed. She deserves it. Id she can get it, she should take it. As long as she ain't into it.

Back