Do I have a cuckold's penis ?

Flixy

Male
Hi,

I am 24 years old and I fantasize about being a cuckold since at least 3 years.
My ex girlfriend is now a snowbunny, she only go black and I love it.
But I wouldlike to become a Real cuckold with my new girlfriend and to begin I wouldlike to know if you find (seriously) if I have a cuckold penis and explain why.

I got a 7" penis bone pressed and 6" girth but it looks small... Photo in dm in fou want

Last edited:
Hi,

But I wouldlike to become a Real cuckold with my new girlfriend and to begin I wouldlike to know if you find (seriously) if I have a cuckold penis and explain why.

I got a 7" penis bone pressed and 6" girth but it looks small... Photo in dm in fou want
kinda big for a Cuck Penis.......Most of us are 4" or LESS.

Hi,

Your cock sounds quite big but don't worry you sound like a typical whiteboi cuck like the rest of us

I personally think so yes definitely guys like me with small cocks do tend to venture into this lifestyle I for one have.and get more satisfaction from being cuck sissy and enjoy humiliation when wife and her bull laugh and tell me iam usless .it does take time to come to terms with it but worth every thing in end I love my little cock now I dress up and be a sissy and enjoy watch and participate regularly now great lifestyle we both have nothing ventured nothing gained try see were it takes you .You maybe suppised Good Luck

Well just set her free and enjoy you will enjoy iam sure if she can take double you she probably has experience of huge cock if you fancy doing don't be afraid there is always the other wives of the guys pleasure them with your 7 ins

I’m 7 inches it’s above average and Sammy says I’m small,she can take twice my size
It's a matter of perspective I suppose. If your cock is 7x6, you're definitely above average which by definition isn't small. But like I said, perspective, if your girl wants 9 inches or more, then to her you are small.

I'm a little over 5 inches when hard, which is on the smaller side. My wife told me point blank she cheated on me because my little dick didn't satisfy her and she needed more.

Brother it’s not about having a cuckold penis I just think you might not know that you probably are a homosexual since you continued to pursue this lifestyle. Buy yourself a bbc dildo and tell me how that feels for you

Hi,

Why my wife cucks me,

Attachments

• IMG_0599.jpeg
    IMG_0599.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 90
Not all cucks have small cocks. Being a cuck is more of a mindset than anything else. I'm sure there are plenty of guys with big dicks that still like seeing their wives getting fucked by other men.
You are right. My Wife told me I was big compare to the lovers before. But not they ore I made her orgasme with intercourse.

Only now with her sominant Bull with bigger Dick she coming with strong orgasme when he fuck her and I still only get her fluid going when I licking her!

So I think I have a medium White man Dick. But nothing compare to the Black Bulls my wife have fuck. But I think the most importent for her is that they are dominant strong Bull who realy fuck her hard with strong stamina.

She said that I fukcked her like her bitch and that I was and am her bitch in evety day life so she never felt that I was man enogh for her.

It tock a while for me to complitly surrender to my submissive posistion in our marrige. But when I did that and acsepted my propper place beneet her evetything came in place.

Last edited:
View attachment 6711031My cristian hubbys penis vs. One my muslim bull cock…. What you thing witch feel better in my pussy?
View attachment 6711031My cristian hubbys penis vs. One my muslim bull cock…. What you thing witch feel better in my pussy? 😉
Ofcores your Bulls cock Ma'am! Im a lot bigger then your hubbys Dick but verry small compared to your Bull. Just like I am mutch smaaler compared to the Bull to my Godess Wife.

She told me that he gives her strong orgasme when he fucke her somthing I never was able to do with my Dick. So I ofcores understand also your situation with a so small Dick hubby. Because my Wife diddent felt my Dick at all after she had been fucked the first time by a Black Bull with a litle smaaler sice then your Bulls on the picture.

Not all cucks have small cocks. Being a cuck is more of a mindset than anything else. I'm sure there are plenty of guys with big dicks that still like seeing their wives getting fucked by other men.
I wish others would believe your comment, NYCcuck. I imagine if a guy has a micropenis it might matter to the wife or gf ... but 4-5 inch cocks are not micro and are quite capable of getting the job done. That said, if the woman feels she needs or wishes to experience a relatively large cock, she's probably going to do just that. If she does it and you don't know she did it, you're officially a cuck.
For guys with the smaller cocks (under 5 inches) choose an open ended, ribbed cock sleeve. It gives good sensations to the female AND allows the man to feel the sensations of sex, himself. If you put the cock sleeve in warm water for a few minutes before rolling it on like a condom, she'll love the warmth and both of you can have enjoyable sex and both experience orgasms.

cocksleeves-silicone.jpg

Back