Do Your Wife’s Friends Know Your Small?

Interesting situation,.my husband desperately wants to be exposed to people we know, but I want my friends to think I have the biggest and best husband. Kind of a conflict of interests.

Interesting how cuckolds crave humiliation especially public humiliation.

I've found it fun to seduce several of the men in his life, telling them that I'm cheating and that he is worthless in bed. If they are married, the chances that they are going to share that secret is reduced. (I don't want to impact him professionally.

Now the fun part - after the first one or two, I stopped telling him their names, only giving general information, and how much I enjoyed it. Now at work and several other places he is constantly wondering who has slept with me and who thinks he is worthless in bed. While I now prefer black men, I'll make an exception if this opportunity cums up.

I've found it fun to seduce several of the men in his life, telling them that I'm cheating and that he is worthless in bed. If they are married, the chances that they are going to share that secret is reduced. (I don't want to impact him professionally.

Now the fun part - after the first one or two, I stopped telling him their names, only giving general information, and how much I enjoyed it. Now at work and several other places he is constantly wondering who has slept with me and who thinks he is worthless in bed. While I now prefer black men, I'll make an exception if this opportunity cums up.
Wow - that is quite devious.

Oooh very, very clever! I will say I have gotten halfway there. Over time whenever we've been out drinking with friends, I've ended up "drunkenly " hitting on most of his/our guy friends. I was never so explicit about a reason, was usually more like "oh he's into it, hes happy for any help he can get". Id always assumed they just figured I was ******* and flirty, but it's very possible they'd tell their SO

I did explicitly tell one current and two former coworkers, and in fact I ended up banging one of them a few times too

You are also spot on about the public humiliation too! He's talked about being at the beach and his swimsuit falling down, crap like that.

Ive never really figured out a way to obliged him that didn't run the risk of making things weird or creating problems. If you have any other ideas, I'd love to chat!

Oooh very, very clever! I will say I have gotten halfway there. Over time whenever we've been out drinking with friends, I've ended up "drunkenly " hitting on most of his/our guy friends. I was never so explicit about a reason, was usually more like "oh he's into it, hes happy for any help he can get". Id always assumed they just figured I was ******* and flirty, but it's very possible they'd tell their SO

I did explicitly tell one current and two former coworkers, and in fact I ended up banging one of them a few times too

You are also spot on about the public humiliation too! He's talked about being at the beach and his swimsuit falling down, crap like that.

Ive never really figured out a way to obliged him that didn't run the risk of making things weird or creating problems. If you have any other ideas, I'd love to chat!
Sounds like some plotting is afoot!

Next time you flirt pass your number to them, if they text you you can take it from there, if you stop by hubby's office you can sometimes run into those you have already spoken with and exchange numbers. With friend or non work acquaintances there can be innocent opportunities to establish contact that you slowly exploit.

Wife chiming in here,

Interesting situation,.my husband desperately wants to be exposed to people we know, but I want my friends to think I have the biggest and best husband. Kind of a conflict of interests.

I have told a couple of coworkers, and some distant acquaintances (usually when I'm hitting on them)
Anyone wife can have an awesome husband and that same husband can be a somewhat small down there. Both of these things can be true about your husband.

Reactions: wit
I bought these panties for my wife. She wears them at house parties, hotel takeovers, the usual lifestyle events. I’m trying to get up the nerve to have her wear a tee shirt with the same slogan to a Walmart etc.

Another good passive but effective embarrassing thrill is to go with my wife into a convenience gas station type store and stand next to her at the check out while she pays for a three pack of regular size and a three pack of Magnum condoms. I’m hard just typing this.😉🍆1706293302425.jpeg

It was always in a 'joke' mode....but I think most understand that if she is joking about it, then there is some truth behind it.

Anyone wife can have an awesome husband and that same husband can be a somewhat small down there. Both of these things can be true about your husband.
Oh totally agree, and it absolutely makes navigating this kind of lifestyle much more comfortable and exciting.

I'll say that it is super convenient that my husbands kinks work out great for me!

Back