Do Your Wife’s Friends Know Your Small?

Claire told her best friend and I love her re-telling me about the conversation they had. Her friend laughed when she showed her my dick size with her hand and said 'that can hardly be called a dick'. Her friend told her that she deserves good sex with a proper size dick and is very supportive of her having sex with other guys.

It is both humiliating and deeply erotic at the same time. I often wonder who else she has told as she has previously told Claire about other kinky friends. I don't think for a moment that she could keep it to herself.

Women usually only tell others when it's big. If it's not counting, it's because it's small.

I told my ex-sister in law and she got a good laugh out if it. I may have mentioned it to a few of the wives in the neighborhood too shile sharing a glass of wine or two. A couple of his co-workers know, the ones I've been with and they may have mentioned it to others where he works. All my Luvers know he's deficient in that area.

I told my ex-sister in law and she got a good laugh out if it. I may have mentioned it to a few of the wives in the neighborhood too shile sharing a glass of wine or two. A couple of his co-workers know, the ones I've been with and they may have mentioned it to others where he works. All my Luvers know he's deficient in that area.
Girls talk too. Nothing wrong with it.

Since my wife experienced her first much larger black cock giving her her first ever vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms and became addicted to sex with bbc . She has told her. Very close friends how small my cock is compared to the bbc she has experienced.
Saying how bbc satisfies her more lasting much longer before , where as I’m lucky if I manage to her my cock passed her pussy lips before my cum is dribbling into her vagina .

Last edited:
Since my wife experienced her first much larger black cock giving her her first ever vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms and became addicted to sex with bbc . She has told her. Very close friends how small my cock is compared to the bbc she has experienced.
Typical. I'm sure she, and you, are much happier now.

How many hubbies here know if their wife has told anyone friends, coworkers, family etc. that you have a small penis?
I love to SPH my “little boy dick” hubby 🤭😘 I have made him (set it up so it looks like genuine accidental flash😜😘) flash my mum a few times, my mum,aunt,Nan one time and two of my friends + his big sister as drinking game forfeit he had stay naked for ten minutes, there was me,him his sister her BF, and sister friend.his sister said to us all she couldn’t believe how small he was. He was embarrassed and said to me tell them it’s not small when hard , I said show him he then went out the room and returned a few moments later full hard and still naked.

I also had him (not that he doesn’t want hehe😉 😘) do this a few months back 😘

Well today there was a knock on the door, and I see the woman (I can’t stand this stuck up “Karen”) from local counsel, who works with schools to check reasonably why ******* with low attendance (😡my middle baby has 88% attendance deemed low 😳😡) are off school. So I get hubby to put his dressing gown on, I then arranged him like this 🤣🤭and get him to answer door. He opened the door and she asked to speak to baby’s name mom, he told her she is busy at the moment but can I help as am chids name dad. I was watching on are cameras (we have 3 front and 4back of house) there is one camera, that we reposition a few weeks back, because hubby wanted me to flash delivery guy. So this camera looks directly at front door and gives a view of what the person outside can see 😘Well I was shocked 😳😮as I have a camera view of what she can see and doorbell cam view of her face seeing it ,she was looking straight at it and very really took her eyes of it, and every now and then gave out a little smirking grinning look, she was not behaving like the stuck up Karen she did with me the few times I have interactions with her 😡She even dropped her pen and when she bent to pick it up, was eye level with it, but couldn’t see on door cam if she looked at it as she went out of frame.

Attachments

• 3413DA96-D27A-4A30-B86A-A6CE27E2F5D8.jpeg
    3413DA96-D27A-4A30-B86A-A6CE27E2F5D8.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 7B4DF3AD-12E2-41F1-989F-5E9704F7397B.jpeg
    7B4DF3AD-12E2-41F1-989F-5E9704F7397B.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
When my wife had me show her best girlfriend my penis,
it was total humiliation. Hearing her do the "Ohhhhhh... myyyyy.... Goddddddd!" routine
was bad enough, but as my wife retracted my long, tight (phimosis) foreskin,
her friend then laughed & giggled saying, "You weren't lying... it is just like a clit!"

I believe those are the moments that really did help transition me into becoming
and accepting that I was nothing more that a sissy bottom.

How many hubbies here know if their wife has told anyone friends, coworkers, family etc. that you have a small penis?
My man is not small, and I like to show him off to my friends. I always tell him to wear short tight Simi see through shorts when my girl friends are over so they get a glimpse of his nice thick tool, I love when they are staring as he walks by or try to act like they don’t notice. We both get a kick out of it and when they leave we fuck like teenagers. Sometimes one will say OMG Sue you are so lucky, I wish my man was that big!

Wife chiming in here,

Interesting situation,.my husband desperately wants to be exposed to people we know, but I want my friends to think I have the biggest and best husband. Kind of a conflict of interests.

I have told a couple of coworkers, and some distant acquaintances (usually when I'm hitting on them)

Back