Do Your Wife’s Friends Know Your Small?

I know my wife’s coworker started dating a black guy who was huge. My wife told her she was excited for her and was going to live vicariously through her. I guess it fizzled out real quick for other reasons, and that coworker ended up transferring not long after but I was hoping that her stories would make my wife more interested and maybe even hanging out with them and meeting one of his well hung friends.

My wife has made a couple subtle comments when people have said stuff about size and said things along the lines of we don’t have to worry about that. It was more so a blurt out and I think even flew under the radar and probably wasn’t noticed or people weren’t really sure if she realized what she was talking about. If you knew her, she’s not one to talk about sex openly like most Indians. Besides that, I know she hasn’t told people. It’s not something she really talks about.

I know my wife’s coworker started dating a black guy who was huge. My wife told her she was excited for her and was going to live vicariously through her. I guess it fizzled out real quick for other reasons, and that coworker ended up transferring not long after but I was hoping that her stories would make my wife more interested and maybe even hanging out with them and meeting one of his well hung friends.

My wife has made a couple subtle comments when people have said stuff about size and said things along the lines of we don’t have to worry about that. It was more so a blurt out and I think even flew under the radar and probably wasn’t noticed or people weren’t really sure if she realized what she was talking about. If you knew her, she’s not one to talk about sex openly like most Indians. Besides that, I know she hasn’t told people. It’s not something she really talks about.
My wife started our journey into this lifestyle with a BBC coworker. I love it when she flirts with coworkers.

My wife has let it slip to a few others that i'm small. or maybe... it wasnt a slip...
This brings up an interesting point. Would a wife say subconsciously or perhaps purposefully tell others her hubby dick is “small” as cry for help. IE; is her confessing it to others evidence that she’s not happy about it?

Would a woman who has such a complaint more likely to cheat or maybe a wife with a complaint about her hubbies size be more inclined to be talked into being a Hotwife or swinging?

I will be telling them both to be good when they holiday together in March, she will know I am saying go for it

Back