do your friends or family know about your lifestyle

My step sister knows and is turned on by it all so do my ******* and youngest step *******. They found a thumb drive and looked at the pics of the wife sucking bbc and getting pounded. They never said anything to me but they did grill my wife all about it
blocked words..d aughter

hello everybody. my wife had her first bbc in january 2023, since then he fucks her regularly. and my wife starts to get addicted to BBC. But until 15 days ago, no one in our family knew what was going on, but my wife's cousin was here at our house the other day with her boyfriend. and she ended up telling my wife that her couple isn't doing very well, so then my wife told her cousin that she's being fucked by a BBC. Her cousin laughed and was amazed. I ended up telling my wife to try to convince her cousin to get fucked by a BBC too. and I think my wife is working on this with her cousin. To be honest with you, it's true that my wife's cousin is very hot and deserves to belong to the BBC.

I know what happens behind closed doors is your business but do your friends and/or family members know about your interracial lifestyle? How did they find out? What was their reaction?
Yes Friends and Family know that I am who I am in the lifestyle as well as many other selective erotic entities.. 😈😈😈

My youngest sister walked in to a restaurant I never expected she would be at, and saw me dressed VERY not-busnesslike and cuddled up next to the then BBC Lover. She came over and we had a embarassed conversation because she knew I was not there for a business dinner dressed the way I was.........she started emailing me, chatting me, texting me, driving me NUTS asking question aobut him and our relationship, and Black guys in general. Hubby finally said "just tell her the truth, she knows it and just wants to confirm it".

So I told her everything about him and hubby encouraging me and we ended up sharing him for about 6 months. She was afraid to meet him alone, so we went out together and eventually she HAD to try this out too. We had a lot of fun wiht him fir about 6 months, but she was REALLY getting in to him and knew her husband would never go along, so we had one last BIG night together, and she stopped.

No one else knows and she has neverbrought our relationship up again. J (the wife)

My youngest sister walked in to a restaurant I never expected she would be at, and saw me dressed VERY not-busnesslike and cuddled up next to the then BBC Lover. She came over and we had a embarassed conversation because she knew I was not there for a business dinner dressed the way I was.........she started emailing me, chatting me, texting me, driving me NUTS asking question aobut him and our relationship, and Black guys in general. Hubby finally said "just tell her the truth, she knows it and just wants to confirm it".

So I told her everything about him and hubby encouraging me and we ended up sharing him for about 6 months. She was afraid to meet him alone, so we went out together and eventually she HAD to try this out too. We had a lot of fun wiht him fir about 6 months, but she was REALLY getting in to him and knew her husband would never go along, so we had one last BIG night together, and she stopped.

No one else knows and she has neverbrought our relationship up again. J (the wife)
If you don’t mind me asking, how long ago was the last time she had sex with the black guy..?

You say she has stopped since then but if it went on for about six months, I assume she really enjoyed and I now wonder how much she sits around thinking about all the terrific sex she was having and now jealous of you who continues to enjoy black cock.. It just makes me wonder how much longer she’s going to hold back her black desires before giving you a call to held her set domething else again.. ..

I ask you that because I have a friend very similar to her who had a black lover for almost a year and quit seeing him in fear of her husband or racist family found out about it...,but the continued black desire was too overwhelming for her. It got so bad that she couldn’t even enjoy sex with her husband and when the did have sec with him, all she could think about was wishing she was having sex with her black lover. After about a year or more, and running into her previous black lover at the grocery store, thats all it took for her to start it all up again.. That was 7 years ago and although she is much more discreet than ever before, she is still seeing her black lover very often,,

So my question to you is.. how much longer do you think she will hold back her desires to get back into it..? That is if she hadn’t already and hasn’t told you about it..?

If you don’t mind me asking, how long ago was the last time she had sex with the black guy..?

You say she has stopped since then but if it went on for about six months, I assume she really enjoyed and I now wonder how much she sits around thinking about all the terrific sex she was having and now jealous of you who continues to enjoy black cock.. It just makes me wonder how much longer she’s going to hold back her black desires before giving you a call to held her set domething else again.. ..

I ask you that because I have a friend very similar to her who had a black lover for almost a year and quit seeing him in fear of her husband or racist family found out about it...,but the continued black desire was too overwhelming for her. It got so bad that she couldn’t even enjoy sex with her husband and when the did have sec with him, all she could think about was wishing she was having sex with her black lover. After about a year or more, and running into her previous black lover at the grocery store, thats all it took for her to start it all up again.. That was 7 years ago and although she is much more discreet than ever before, she is still seeing her black lover very often,,

So my question to you is.. how much longer do you think she will hold back her desires to get back into it..? That is if she hadn’t already and hasn’t told you about it..?
It's been 10 years since we did this together. To my knowledge, she has not strayed again.......although there was one time, after she attended her first BIG business trip/party that she called my husband (ER Physician Assistant) and asked him some odd questions about how one can get PIDS and is it possible to get it from a toilet seat, or touching something with it on it and then touching yourself, LOLLOL. He played along and agreed it was POSSIBLE. I think she got together wiht some skank REALTOR at the convention and was trying to convince her husband it was NOT from sex.

If she even has ANY interest in sex now, I am unaware of it. I do know she and her husband are no longer sexually active, he is on some mood altering meds that also cause ED (she shared this with me once) and he has a bad back, bad shoulders, and has no interest in sex as far as I can tell. Too bad, it could have been a lot of fun had she continued and got more involved, as I did, with going to after hours clubs and really in to the interracial lifestyle. Sad.

J (the wife)

Thats sad to hear abour your friend,
M@m has the same situation, she needs to hide it. No plans at all to tell the family yet she have strong desire to keep doing what she do. She is so happy at the moment and I understand that she wants to stay in this lifestyle.

Back