do your friends or family know about your lifestyle

My family does and our closest friends are actually the couple I/we first started swinging with some 25 yrs ago. So, no secrets there, LOL.

My mom and I had our battle about it, but she was able to accept the situation to see her grand-kid-s. She never approved.

My dad just said, "Not thrilled." Yeah, that kinda hurt.

My MIL just continued with "That slut that married my s-o-n" as she has had that opinion since we first met. The first time I met my MIL, I was topless in a thong bikini at the beach by The Caves. She walked up with my then bf , now husband. I did not know she was with him and with me facing away, I spout off, "Hey honey. How do you like my ass in my new bikini"
My wife and I have two dawters and both have accepted their mom's new life. My wife's family also accepted the Senegalese as their new man.

Family: No, not at all.
Neighbors: None for sure but I'm guessing they might suspect something based on the frequent single young black guys who stop over to visit.
Friends: We have a few swinger friends who know I have a steady black boyfriend. With two couples I have invited the wives to have threesomes with me and my boyfriend. The one wife I was very excited to invite along once I found out that she had never been with a black guy before. So after the first threesome with my boyfriend, her and I set up three other threesome dates with different black guys. It's fun with the other couple there since my husband has another guy to talk to as they watch us their wives get ravished.
Our "vanilla" friends do not know.
Jealous

Yes it can get nasty ;)
You probably can know that when a cuckold sees his wife, a dau ghter and/or even his own
mom "go black", it takes all the fight out of him. You begin the "acceptance phase"
and know that not only can you not compete, the young bull is going
to make himself comfortable in your house and in your marital bed.
You just have to deal with it.

Back