do your friends or family know about your lifestyle

We have quite a few of her friends that know of our lifestyle - none of my “work friends” or anything know
Don’t think any of our family know, but there might be a couple who have some curious out as we aren’t always very private with our lifestyle

I know what happens behind closed doors is your business but do your friends and/or family members know about your interracial lifestyle? How did they find out? What was their reaction?
Most of them no. I am sure they would not understand and judgements beyond what they normally do would start coming out. My cousin does know as her and her husband play as well. There are some long time friends that do too.

We are very discrete with our families. Crazy enough like 4 years ago one of her ex that was younger than us knew where we lived and came to a superbowl party and introduced himself as MY friend WITHOUT my knowledge. I was so pissed.

I actually am very uncomfortable with the people who do know, Mostly my wifes "party" friends... and of course the guys I know and the ones I don't. That's why I stay away. I do admit I go through the whatsapp on her computer when she leaves her computer on. It's like saved on there.

We have a guy we see pretty regularly, he's a cool guy and keeps it private like we do.
We did it with a different guy, local and our age. 3 times with him at his place. He's a guy we knew before. It was good fun, we all got along and the sex fun was good. Wife likes it with our original guy so we only did it the 3 times with the other guy.
We do see him around sometimes and it's very awkward for me. He's always polite and cordial but now I wish we hadn't done it with him. I don't think he's told anyone but you never know.

Why we should hide it?:))
Of course all people around me know I date only black men. My family, friends and also my colleagues.
I appreciate your straightforward and honest answer. As I don't believe it is something that needs to be hidden i believe it's a preference for many white women. Just be open about it. And if people don't like it. Well they can hide under a rock. that's My opinion as a white male

Just be open about it. And if people don't like it. Well they can hide under a rock. that's My opinion as a white male
I like to be seen with white women in public, show off what I've got. Not all of course, some of them keep it secret, but it's good for a white woman not to hide it. I like to at least meet the family and some close friends, get to know them too.

Back