Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

When I first cheated on my husband when I was 35 I worked with the wives of the 2 black guys that were fucking me. The 2 wives talked me into letting the guys do me so we were talking about it a lot. When my husband gave me to a black guy for my 50th birthday and I started having lots of sex with several black guys I didn't talk about it with other women until I told my 2 sisters and because of me they both went black including the youngest having 2 black *******. Later when I left my husband and moved in with my boyfriend Jamal I talked to lots of white women and convinced several to go black.

Phyliss

Well all of my family and friends know I dated black men when I was single. Now that I am married, my sister and a few of my girlfriends know I have a black boy toy on the side. Also several of my husbands cousins and friends know. But our parents do not know and we have some friends that do not know. Not like trying to keep a secret or anything just not something that comes up in every conversation. Hey by the way did you know I am fucking a big black bull?

My wife told her best friend that she cucks me with a black lover. She also told her that she makes me clean up her private parts when her lover had ejaculated in her. That is of course rather embarrassing for me but it also is somewhat exciting. As for other cuckolds humiliation plays an important role for me. None of my friends know about my being cucked.

Last edited:
My girlfriend at the time would tell all her friends about my cock, she enjoyed watching me fuck and stretch out her friends and would participate on the odd occasion. She's now my ex so i'm manning this ship solo haha

Not really a black cock addiction but i have told some friends about my interracial bull and cuck experiences. I have a friend couple where i know the girl has had fantasies about black guys but she has always said she wouldnt cheat. I find it a little turn on to think of me encouraging her, but theyre both friends so it jus lt wouldnt be right. Although no one has told me, im pretty sure black guys would be really into her too, very attractive girl!!

Not really a black cock addiction but i have told some friends about my interracial bull and cuck experiences. I have a friend couple where i know the girl has had fantasies about black guys but she has always said she wouldnt cheat. I find it a little turn on to think of me encouraging her, but theyre both friends so it jus lt wouldnt be right. Although no one has told me, im pretty sure black guys would be really into her too, very attractive girl!!

I've had a few friends like that also but there was this one time when every time I sat down with this girl privately, all she wanted to talk about was the sex life I had with my black boyfriend and although I was just as good a friend with her husband, it got overwhelming hearing her talk about how lucky I was to have a black lover and all that.. so I couldn't hold it back any more and started encouraging her to go for it.. I even arranged it with a black friend of ours and I must say, it was exciting to see how much she enjoyed it and is still seeing the black guy I lined her up with.. and no, her husband is still clueless..

I think my friends husband would have to remain clueless as it would never be something he would agree to.

Its interesting to hear you say how exciting it was though, i thought it was a wierd fetish of mine to find the thought of encouraging her to cheat! Before they married it might have been a possibility, we used to go on girl holidays together, but now i think it would stay as a fantasy :-(. Shes also a bit self conscious which is strange because shes stunning.

It might be a weird feeling for you Valentina but for me, I think it's very exciting to encourage others into going black,.. In fact, I've helped, or encouraged a number of my friends into the interracial lifestyle and to date, absolutely no complaints or regrets, some of them are even black exclusive now just like myself,.. Once you help someone like I have, you will know what I mean, and think about it, I'm feeling that you would love to eventually encourage her enough to try having sex with a black guy and if she continues to chat with you about it, judging on her being so interested, it shouldn't be a hard challenge..

Haha ok now youre really tempting me!! To be serious though, where we live makes it difficult immediately because black population in russia is very small. I was going to ask her if i could post a pic of her for fun on here to show what reaction was, because she'll never sign up here. Shes far too cautious even if she was interested.

Thanks for the interesting responses though, its great to hear that this is exciting for other womean too x

Let me know how it goes. It's too bad there are not very many blacks in Russia.. I see lot of Russian girls in this site and they have all said the same..(assuming these girls are serious or even real) but none the less, maybe the black guy you've been with has a friend or maybe even share your boyfriend with her.. Or maybe plan a trip to London or some place with a lot of black guys and try and hook her up.. Ether way, I hope you're successful in converting her.. She may be a little reluctant or self-conscious about it now but if she goes for it, I just know she will thank you later on..

Keep in touch and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask me anything, okay..?

Its really helpful thanks

Yes it really is true. In moscow and st petersburg there are a few, but anywhere else you pretty much dont see any.

I work as a translator and lived in london a few uears and like you say it is completely different there. Unfortunately its not easy to get a visa, so other places would be better option. We used to go to tenerife every year for holiday and there were many black guys there. Now its become trickier because shes married

Thanks for your kind offer for advice. Really my comment about her was only initially an aside to an interesting thread but now you really got me thinking! I'll ask her about the picture tonight and i guess if she agrees then that gives a positive sign.

Naturally my mom-in-law knew as she suggested trying sex with black men; she was black only until she passed away last year. My best friend and I (she is married) have been bisexual lovers for many years. When I had my first black man I called her and told her about the multiple squirting orgasms. Unfortunately she suggested it to her hubby who got mad. She is not allowed to visit me anymore and when I visit her we stay at her house. Her hubby doesn't trust me now...LOL! I told my favorite cousin who joined me on one of her visits and now has a black boyfriend.

Its really helpful thanks

Yes it really is true. In moscow and st petersburg there are a few, but anywhere else you pretty much dont see any.

I work as a translator and lived in london a few uears and like you say it is completely different there. Unfortunately its not easy to get a visa, so other places would be better option. We used to go to tenerife every year for holiday and there were many black guys there. Now its become trickier because shes married

Thanks for your kind offer for advice. Really my comment about her was only initially an aside to an interesting thread but now you really got me thinking! I'll ask her about the picture tonight and i guess if she agrees then that gives a positive sign.

You mentioned that she is gorgeous or stunning, so if she is all that and you post a photo of her, I can only assume you will get a zillion black guys who would love to have sex with her, especially knowing they would be her first.. As you probably know, black guys (at least most of the ones, I've talked to) absolutely love to be a first black guy for any white woman, especially the ones who are gorgeous like you say she is..

Gotta go for now and again, please let me know how it goes.. okay? And if you want to take this to private message where we can be more private in what we say, I'd much prefer that, okay..

Back