Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

My wife has told 2 of her friends that she trusts that are not in the LS. I have not told any of mine. Part of us not being open about it is our jobs, mine is an alpha male profession(I'm not a sub at all) and this aspect of the LS would NOT be accepted at all. She works with the public. Another side of us keeping it quiet is our families. We were both raised in strong Christian households and it would not be accepted there either. The last and in her eyes most important reason is she doesn't want her baby to find out about it and be made fun of by other *******. She came to me and asked me if I mind if she told these women and I told her I didn't as long as she trusts them. They both are cool with it. One had a few questions about it but is pretty quiet about it and the other came clean and told us she brings other females into bed with her and her husband but doesn't bring it up much either.

Depends on the friend. I have known an ex or two to be very open about her experiences with a very close friend or two on occasion. It is always an individual thing as well..some women love to talk about it. For others, it is a tightly guarded secret..

Obviously I'm not a female, but unless you're amongst like minded individuals, I don't think anybody, men or women, go around discussing the details of their sex life.
Yes, that is very true. We are very private and discreet about our hotwife lifestyle and do not tell ANYONE we know in our normal and everyday lives.....Your personal sex life is no one's business anyway. Most of this idea is from horny men who love the idea of their wives or girlfriends telling others about what they do.

I just had a couple of lady friends ask me if I wanted to go on a trip to the Bahamas. I think there will be 5 of us going. I am curious if any of them have visited the Dark side!!!!

I would really like to see these ladies, step into the DARK SIDE!!!!! I could start a little flirting and watch the ladies get TAKEN over and the nervous LUST cum out in them. I would look at them and say 'WHAT HAPPEN IN THE BAHAMAS STAYS IN THE BAHAMAS".

d34800-jpg.748472

sex-tourism-jpg.30012

fx12-jpg.43033

I just had a couple of lady friends ask me if I wanted to go on a trip to the Bahamas. I think there will be 5 of us going. I am curious if any of them have visited the Dark side!!!!

I would really like to see these ladies, step into the DARK SIDE!!!!! I could start a little flirting and watch the ladies get TAKEN over and the nervous LUST cum out in them. I would look at them and say 'WHAT HAPPEN IN THE BAHAMAS STAYS IN THE BAHAMAS".

d34800-jpg.748472

sex-tourism-jpg.30012

fx12-jpg.43033
Love that first pic. Made me feel delicious white boy angst.

d34800-jpg.748472

sex-tourism-jpg.30012

fx12-jpg.43033
hope you guys are coming to the bahamas! i'll be here waiting for ya lol

Back