Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

I just had a couple of lady friends ask me if I wanted to go on a trip to the Bahamas. I think there will be 5 of us going. I am curious if any of them have visited the Dark side!!!!

I would really like to see these ladies, step into the DARK SIDE!!!!! I could start a little flirting and watch the ladies get TAKEN over and the nervous LUST cum out in them. I would look at them and say 'WHAT HAPPEN IN THE BAHAMAS STAYS IN THE BAHAMAS".

d34800-jpg.748472

sex-tourism-jpg.30012

fx12-jpg.43033

Hey Patty.. Hopefully you will let us know if any of them get interested enough to have sex with any of the black locals. When are you going and are all the girls married..?? And also, if you don't mind me asking, what's the age range of y'all..?

Janice Honey we are looking at the end of September ir October. There are 4 orher married interested in going. We range in age of mid 50's. There are actually a couple making little comments so we will see what happens when i casually start flirting.

It's alot more complicated with women. You have to realize that guys are like a pack of dogs, all for one and one for all. However, women are quite the opposite especially when it comes to kink. The judgment (even if the person judging is doing the same thing behind closed doors), among other complexities makes it and issue of trust...and not just any kind of trust. Especially when it comes to married women.....so never assume

We don't go around advertising it but we are not at all reluctant to share. If a friend asks her what our plans are for Saturday night she will not hesitate to tell them we are going to the club. It's part of who we are. We don't ******* upon others but we also do not shy away from it.

Back