Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Well we all know that woman really like to discusse everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you girls tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?

This topic has come up before and the ultimate answer is yes we do talk. We talk about nearly everything you can image, how our husband's pissed us off that day to how big you are or small you are or how good or bad you are in bed. Some women are reluctant to talk about cheating or having sex with someone other than their husband but once they start they typically don't stop.

My boss and best friend is the one that got me started, she was not out going in telling everyone about her sleeping with a black co-worker but once she told me she didn't stop and strongly encouraged me to have sex with him. She told me how big he was, how good he was, that he knew what a man's tongue was for. I ended up taking her advice and haven't regretted it once.

Well we all know that woman really like to discusse everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you girls tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?

My wife Susie had not another option! She had a relationship with a black guy during almost 5 years, so all her friends knew she liked a black guy.
My wife had 7 boyfriends before me. 5 of them were brown, 1 was a mestizo guy (crossbreed) and the last was black. I'm the only caucasian - blonde guy in all her life.

Its really helpful thanks

Yes it really is true. In moscow and st petersburg there are a few, but anywhere else you pretty much dont see any.

I work as a translator and lived in london a few uears and like you say it is completely different there. Unfortunately its not easy to get a visa, so other places would be better option. We used to go to tenerife every year for holiday and there were many black guys there. Now its become trickier because shes married

Thanks for your kind offer for advice. Really my comment about her was only initially an aside to an interesting thread but now you really got me thinking! I'll ask her about the picture tonight and i guess if she agrees then that gives a positive sign.
Post her picture, if she's as good looking as you say it would be cruel not to ;)

Hmmmm, I am not married but if I was to a knowing cuck then there would be a couple friends that I would definitely tell. But mostly, keep it a secret based on mine & hubby's preferences.

My sister cheats on her husband behind his back. She has shared her different experiences. She had the best black lover one time. They screwed at his place every Wednesday for a period of time. He was into yoga & would have her do certain poses to stretch (not her pussy... Lol) before they got at it. He is the best lover I have ever heard about.

Not long after my wife passed away I was faced with a winter where I had no real diversions. I needed something to occupy my mind and time so I took a ceramics class. Since I was the only male and had no real interest in conversation at the time I sat in back and painted and glazed cups, decorative items and other stuff. The women were from I would guess their late teens to well into Social Security age. As far as I know most of these women did not know each other outside of the class. A few time their conversation turned to sex, husbands, boyfriends, lovers, etc. What they were casually discussing I would not have divulged to my best friend but this group of women were casually discussing very detailed aspects of their sex lives, size, duration, technique, and variety. Usually after a few minutes they would seem to collectively realize there was a man present and the conversation would seamlessly move to an innocuous topic. Since that class I have often wondered if my wife or bed partners have been that forthcoming about me.

Not long after my wife passed away I was faced with a winter where I had no real diversions. I needed something to occupy my mind and time so I took a ceramics class. Since I was the only male and had no real interest in conversation at the time I sat in back and painted and glazed cups, decorative items and other stuff. The women were from I would guess their late teens to well into Social Security age. As far as I know most of these women did not know each other outside of the class. A few time their conversation turned to sex, husbands, boyfriends, lovers, etc. What they were casually discussing I would not have divulged to my best friend but this group of women were casually discussing very detailed aspects of their sex lives, size, duration, technique, and variety. Usually after a few minutes they would seem to collectively realize there was a man present and the conversation would seamlessly move to an innocuous topic. Since that class I have often wondered if my wife or bed partners have been that forthcoming about me.

Hey Torpedo,.. If your wife was ever talking about you or in a conversation with other women like you just mentioned, knowing what I know about you, I'm sure that whatever she would have said about you would have been in a very positive way, and by the time she got through talking about you, it would have made every woman in the room jealous of her having a man like yourself..

I am not a female, but if you read my story, two of the teachers at my school found out that I was banging each one of them. Then banged them together. I have heard some wild stories coming from others at happy hour when the alcohol kick in. When, where , how and who

Hmmmm, I am not married but if I was to a knowing cuck then there would be a couple friends that I would definitely tell. But mostly, keep it a secret based on mine & hubby's preferences.

My sister cheats on her husband behind his back. She has shared her different experiences. She had the best black lover one time. They screwed at his place every Wednesday for a period of time. He was into yoga & would have her do certain poses to stretch (not her pussy... Lol) before they got at it. He is the best lover I have ever heard about.
Hi I would love to no you conversat with you I'm james

Hey Torpedo,.. If your wife was ever talking about you or in a conversation with other women like you just mentioned, knowing what I know about you, I'm sure that whatever she would have said about you would have been in a very positive way, and by the time she got through talking about you, it would have made every woman in the room jealous of her having a man like yourself..
What surprised me with the women was the detail they casually discussed. I have always preferred to keep my private life private. If my wife ever discussed our sex life with anyone it never got back to me. Not to say that it didn't happen. I have always had a large appetite for sex much more than my wife ever had. It was her that suggested that I add some variety with the caveats that I didn't cause her any embarrassment and I didn't bring anything home. It I had she probably would have driven a stake through my heart, she was an amazing woman and nobody you wanted to trifle with.

I don't tell a soul. I keep it tight and under wraps. My GF however doesn't give a fuck and will openly discuss it with anyone. I found this out recently.

She was out with her friends one night and wound up back at their place with a group of about 5 or 6 I think. She told them everything, some called her crazy and one was curious.

I'm not sure how I feel about it all. I don't want my fiends knowing but there is an excitement in the humiliation of facing her friends while they know.

Back