Do Hotwives Prefer Muscle/Fit Bulls or Regular Guys???

To be honest coming from a guys view AND by talking to my wife, everyone is different. What I have noticed going from high school to now is people change. What someone seeks in a long term lover vs a person they are sleeping with could be drastically different. It boils down to “what are you seeking” as an individual. The one thing I can say for “most woman” is that a guy being attractive physically to them is only a part of making the bedroom side enjoyable. A woman needs to have things click emotionally and mentally to really have a “great” bedroom experience. For my very hot wife she has already said that if a guy is super hot but so cocky and into himself and that’s the vibe he gives off she wouldn’t even get wet enough to have sex with him. While that’s her preference it may be opposite for another female. I think the more important thing here for everyone is to be open and honest with your desires and find a suitable match and everyone wins. Happy hunting!

In this lifestyle it’s also a matter of getting something different that the husband doesn’t have or isn’t providing. To be honest that’s why I want her to get with a well endowed muscular bbc. I’m not black, well endowed, or muscular. That and she hasn’t ever had any of the 3 as well so it’s more of a turn on to see her experience something that I myself just can’t give her!

Maybe you arent paying attention or maybe you do live in a smaller city? But yea big cities like that certainly have the Pretty people with their own kind. You'd have to be somewhere very obscure to find that not to be the norm.

Also I would like to take a sec to point out... that out of the last few ******* to respond to my post only ONE has stayed on track with what the conversation is actually about. Why the fuck are you talking about Life accomplishments? I generally feel that men are a little more smarter/logical than females.. but... if anyone clips this these responses and posts it in a thread where I'm discussing that I'mma have a hard defense ahead of me.

All I can say is the next person to either agree or disagree had BETTER know what the fuck the topic of the conversation is suppose to be.

Let me take a crack at this....

I, the husband to a hot wife, have been in tight shape and not top shape at different stages in my life. Staying in shape does take a lot of effort for me as it does for most people. I spent hours each week in the gym, preparing meals and generally thinking about my body. When I was at my top physical shape, I did notice that women treated me differently. For example, I had women open doors for me, give me telephone numbers when I was just standing next to them and basically throw themselves at me on occasion. Waitresses would write their number on my dinner receipts, give me discounts, sit with me and start conversations and that sort of thing. I'm not bragging. I am not in that kind of physical shape now so I have nothing to brag about in that regard. I'm just deferring to you to let you know that, yes, being in great physical shape is a different experience and I have been there to a certain degree.

I think that, what some people are saying about your post is, it is a different world for people who want to be beautiful and have the most beautiful people in their lives. It requires a lot of dedication to ones physical self. It also causes a person to look more critically at the physical shape others are in. It appears and it is that people in top shape are typically judgemental. Of course they are. To some, from the outside, it seems to have become a sort of obsession for these types, though, they don't see it as such from the inside.

It also seems to many people to be a shallow approach to life. Now, to you, you might say that these people are not in shape and they are lazy, which is why they say they don't care for people who are focused on their appearance. I get that. In reality though, and in my opinion, people are often turned off by people who think that body physical prowess is the be all and end all to ones life. It seems a bit obsessive and narcissistic at times. Not everyone who is in shape is shallow. I don't mean to paint everyone with that brush. But there are enough instances of people who are body focused in life that it does begin to appear that way. Many people just aren't attracted to body-focused people like that in general, not because they are lazy and don't work out, but for other valid reasons. Such as, they want a deeper connection that a shallow person cannot offer them.

I have seen the attention that a fit body and cut muscles bring. But the people I attracted were like you, generally, but in female form of course. They were in this world where that was the most important thing to them. I liked the attention. I liked it a lot when I was younger. But I found that I didn't truly care for those types. I wanted more than just a perfect body. I think that is the gist of many of the comments people are making.

Let me take a crack at this....

I, the husband to a hot wife, have been in tight shape and not top shape at different stages in my life. Staying in shape does take a lot of effort for me as it does for most people. I spent hours each week in the gym, preparing meals and generally thinking about my body. When I was at my top physical shape, I did notice that women treated me differently. For example, I had women open doors for me, give me telephone numbers when I was just standing next to them and basically throw themselves at me on occasion. Waitresses would write their number on my dinner receipts, give me discounts, sit with me and start conversations and that sort of thing. I'm not bragging. I am not in that kind of physical shape now so I have nothing to brag about in that regard. I'm just deferring to you to let you know that, yes, being in great physical shape is a different experience and I have been there to a certain degree.

I think that, what some people are saying about your post is, it is a different world for people who want to be beautiful and have the most beautiful people in their lives. It requires a lot of dedication to ones physical self. It also causes a person to look more critically at the physical shape others are in. It appears and it is that people in top shape are typically judgemental. Of course they are. To some, from the outside, it seems to have become a sort of obsession for these types, though, they don't see it as such from the inside.

It also seems to many people to be a shallow approach to life. Now, to you, you might say that these people are not in shape and they are lazy, which is why they say they don't care for people who are focused on their appearance. I get that. In reality though, and in my opinion, people are often turned off by people who think that body physical prowess is the be all and end all to ones life. It seems a bit obsessive and narcissistic at times. Not everyone who is in shape is shallow. I don't mean to paint everyone with that brush. But there are enough instances of people who are body focused in life that it does begin to appear that way. Many people just aren't attracted to body-focused people like that in general, not because they are lazy and don't work out, but for other valid reasons. Such as, they want a deeper connection that a shallow person cannot offer them.

I have seen the attention that a fit body and cut muscles bring. But the people I attracted were like you, generally, but in female form of course. They were in this world where that was the most important thing to them. I liked the attention. I liked it a lot when I was younger. But I found that I didn't truly care for those types. I wanted more than just a perfect body. I think that is the gist of many of the comments people are making.

Very well said

To answer your question about if chicks prefer a Muscled up dude vs a Normie dude its simple. Look no further than your own drive way. Would you rather have what you're driving this very moment or a 2018 Lambo fresh off the lot with tires so clean they still look wet?

Well its the same with girls. You'll find that most girls will simply say they have a preference for what they're getting. If you've ever heard the phrase "They're out of your league"? Many people forget that girls have a league that they have to "stay within" as well. What this boils down to is simple Social Math. You'll find Hotter girls are more Into/Able to Get attractive guys with Muscles and "Alpha Traits". And on the other side you'll find that girls who are fat or just lacking all around physical attractiveness will be with partners that share similar physical set backs.

Even though you didnt ask for a lesson I figure since I'm here I'll just drop the knowledge that most people know but dont think about everyday. And its one simple but extremely true line. If you want BETTER all you gotta do is BE Better.

Hope that sheds a little light on your question!
THAT'S GAME.
I was gonna say that, but some people already accuse me of being arrogant af so I'll just agree with you :D

Respectfully disagree bro. I find that traditionally hot chicks tend to be used to having their pick of men, and tend to focus on things like accomplishments, Alpha traits and uniqueness. It’s usually the women who aren’t traditionally “hot” who are deeply into looks and into rating men by who is buff, being size queens etc.

Look no further than the lifestyle sites, chats and parties. Check out who attends these and how they talk about and assess men. Contrast that with NYC, LA, Vegas, Miami.

Just my $00.02
I agree with this too.

As a brotha who had banged many chicks up and down the spectrum, it's a little bit of BOTH.

hardbody wasn't WRONG with what he said... And at the same time, bitches will roll with a Playah regardless of how he looks. Long as the Game is tight.

Which is why I pointed out earlier, being swole is more about dedication, commitment, focus, determination, goals and *******.... Not so much the washboard abs.

I think some of you 'fluffy' brothas caught feelings?? Bahahahaha.. I'm just fuckin with y'all.
Trey is killing the game out here.

-Presidential Mike

I guess we all look at things differently.. my husband is ripped , less than 8% bf and built like a mma fighter with a nice 7" cock . Our involvement in this is to live out a sexual fantasy .. so as long as they have a big thick cock and no big belly .. it's all good !

In this lifestyle it’s also a matter of getting something different that the husband doesn’t have or isn’t providing. To be honest that’s why I want her to get with a well endowed muscular bbc. I’m not black, well endowed, or muscular. That and she hasn’t ever had any of the 3 as well so it’s more of a turn on to see her experience something that I myself just can’t give her!
Your a good man

You cracking me :D
How this turn into a 'sausage fight'??
Definitely not that at all. It was very humorous to me. Like 1st off the question was posed for women to offer their opinions. 2nd when a dude chimes in it should reflect from personal experience, and not speaking for a whole or the opposite gender. But still whatever... The part i took exception to was "You'll find Hotter girls are more Into/Able to Get attractive guys with Muscles and "Alpha Traits". And on the other side you'll find that girls who are fat or just lacking all around physical attractiveness will be with partners that share similar physical set backs.". Lmao. Cuz I know I've seen plenty of buff niggas with bbw. And I've seen plenty of toothpick skinny niggas with sexy brick house women. I get the premise behind his argument, but that last part jus kinda grinded a gear. But to answer ya question, it's not a sausage fight. I've got nothing to prove to anyone. Lol.

Definitely not that at all. It was very humorous to me. Like 1st off the question was posed for women to offer their opinions. 2nd when a dude chimes in it should reflect from personal experience, and not speaking for a whole or the opposite gender. But still whatever... The part i took exception to was "You'll find Hotter girls are more Into/Able to Get attractive guys with Muscles and "Alpha Traits". And on the other side you'll find that girls who are fat or just lacking all around physical attractiveness will be with partners that share similar physical set backs.". Lmao. Cuz I know I've seen plenty of buff niggas with bbw. And I've seen plenty of toothpick skinny niggas with sexy brick house women. I get the premise behind his argument, but that last part jus kinda grinded a gear. But to answer ya question, it's not a sausage fight. I've got nothing to prove to anyone. Lol.

I like to cover ALL the bases :D :D

View media item 222359

View media item 205149

You cracking me :D
How this turn into a 'sausage fight'??[/QUOTE
I agree with this too.

As a brotha who had banged many chicks up and down the spectrum, it's a little bit of BOTH.

hardbody wasn't WRONG with what he said... And at the same time, bitches will roll with a Playah regardless of how he looks. Long as the Game is tight.

Which is why I pointed out earlier, being swole is more about dedication, commitment, focus, determination, goals and *******.... Not so much the washboard abs.

I think some of you 'fluffy' brothas caught feelings?? Bahahahaha.. I'm just fuckin with y'all.
Trey is killing the game out here.

-Presidential Mike
I agree , not everyone has the time or testosterone it takes to keep fit ! Lamborghinis are sexy , but you can't drive them everyday or everywhere! Y'all guys are putting to much alpha in this .. I'm happy driving a Toyota everyday , but every now and then it's nice to drive a Ferrari!

I agree , not everyone has the time or testosterone it takes to keep fit ! Lamborghinis are sexy , but you can't drive them everyday or everywhere! Y'all guys are putting to much alpha in this .. I'm happy driving a Toyota everyday , but every now and then it's nice to drive a Ferrari!
Good to hear from a WOMAN :D
I'm not sure which car I am lol... But I am black, lean, sleek... With a powerful high performance engine. A '70 dodge charger?
Good 'ole American Muscle ;)

Good to hear from a WOMAN :D
I'm not sure which car I am lol... But I am black, lean, sleek... With a powerful high performance engine. A '70 dodge charger?
Good 'ole American Muscle ;)
My hubby agrees ! I refer to him as my retro mod muscle car .. classic good looks with a modern undercarriage and dependable! We all have different tastes , I'm very happy with what I have .. but hey ! Who wouldn't want to drive a Ferrari sometimes ! Myself .. I'd like to lose a few pounds and be tone , but , hubby , even tho I've never seen a sexier body , had never complained ! I'd drive that heck out of a sports car , but , Monday morning, I'll be looking for the keys to the Toyota! Lol . Sometimes it's the whole package not just what's on the outside!

Back