Do Hotwives Prefer Muscle/Fit Bulls or Regular Guys???

My hubby agrees ! I refer to him as my retro mod muscle car .. classic good looks with a modern undercarriage and dependable! We all have different tastes , I'm very happy with what I have .. but hey ! Who wouldn't want to drive a Ferrari sometimes ! Myself .. I'd like to lose a few pounds and be tone , but , hubby , even tho I've never seen a sexier body , had never complained ! I'd drive that heck out of a sports car , but , Monday morning, I'll be looking for the keys to the Toyota! Lol . Sometimes it's the whole package not just what's on the outside!
From what I've seen of you, it would DEFINITELY be a great ride ;)
And I ain't talking about a quick quarter-miler. We can do a few laps around the track:devil:

I hope I'm getting my point across .. I've seen bodybuilders that I'm not attracted to .. I've seen some that I was . I've seen regular guys that were extremely sexy by their personality alone !

Well this thread has a whole lot of testosterone lol

The question implies that it’s only about a man’s body. What I prefer is an intelligent gentleman, I love a fit guy but that’s a lot lower on the list. I’m older. I’ve been the super fit trainer with the super fit black football player boyfriend. It was fun and amazing. I’m now older and no longer have the body I had at 23. Much younger, very fit and intelligent men have wanted me. I may not be your type, but I’m their type. I don’t think for a minute they can’t find someone with a hotter body. It doesn’t change their interest in me. My bull is very strong and fit, and highly educated and very successful. I don’t think for a minute that he has lower standards by choosing me. He has no need to settle. But he knows what he likes. I appreciate his fit and strong body. And it does turn me on. But I’d also be ok if he stopped working out tomorrow. It’s about the whole man.

Variety is the spice of life :lips:

Last edited:
I truly believes it depends on the couple or woman. Being someone who's a former football player and doesn't hit the gym not as often as I would like I've had great success in the LS over the years. Yes I'm husky, a bit jacked, and don't have six pack abs but I like to keep somewhat in shape even if I have a beer gut. Of course I realize I am not everyones type but I check off a lot of boxes women like (respectful, young, have stamina, strong upper body). I've found out that its mainly your personality with looks coming second!

THAT'S GAME.
I was gonna say that, but some people already accuse me of being arrogant af so I'll just agree with you :D

You kno thats the thing about me. I keep it 100% with every thing. I know that my post would have 60000 likes if people were also 100 with themselves. Because its abundantly CLEAR that both the Females AND the Males here pref a HardBody (no pun, maybe a bit? intended). People in general just wont give you props even when you're right if they dont like how blunt you were. But thats more of a Western Society issue than anything else. I'm not in this thread to try to flirt with chicks (which I see plenty) and I kno what I kno so a pat on the back is cool but I dont need it to be sure of what I say. I'm just here to keep doin what I do and thats Keep it 100 no matter.

But thanks for the props hommie. :happy:

To answer your question about if chicks prefer a Muscled up dude vs a Normie dude its simple. Look no further than your own drive way. Would you rather have what you're driving this very moment or a 2018 Lambo fresh off the lot with tires so clean they still look wet?

Well its the same with girls. You'll find that most girls will simply say they have a preference for what they're getting. If you've ever heard the phrase "They're out of your league"? Many people forget that girls have a league that they have to "stay within" as well. What this boils down to is simple Social Math. You'll find Hotter girls are more Into/Able to Get attractive guys with Muscles and "Alpha Traits". And on the other side you'll find that girls who are fat or just lacking all around physical attractiveness will be with partners that share similar physical set backs.

Even though you didnt ask for a lesson I figure since I'm here I'll just drop the knowledge that most people know but dont think about everyday. And its one simple but extremely true line. If you want BETTER all you gotta do is BE Better.

Hope that sheds a little light on your question!

1. I'm just glad I was able to get you MoFo's back on track AND get a lot of chatter going so the OP gets some insight. AND 2.5 pages in 17hrs!? Thats what the page had in 4 days prior. Also since my last post everyone but just one person has kept true with an answer to the original question. You peoples reading skills seem to be on point after all. :p

2. I'm also glad that I was able to give the girls here a pass to just say what they gotta say and be real. After my post they stopped trying to sugar coat their opinions in a effort to avoid offending the fluffy-bod types. In fact as I post this now I dont think in the 2.5 pages since my post 17hrs ago has there been 1 "I pref Dad-Bods" which there certainly were before.

To be fair to the Guys here for the most part you seem fine with knowing girls simply pref. a guy to look as good as he can. Aka Muscles n all that. I think its expected. (I also talk about this a little bit in a post about what its like to be a "BBC" for those of you with some reading time on your hands).

But for a few of you guys/girls who jumped on me for making that clear with some sociology and psychology as to WHY that is.. Calm your Jets. Its a good thing people WANT You to be better. Thats how we all get better quality for ourselves. If you went to a restaurant that had no quality control, not only would you not like the food they served, but you would be scared to swallow the ******* they tried to cram onto your plate. But when it comes to you as an individual, you get offended when someone tells you to up your Quality? How american. There's a whole world out there, and outside of Western Countries people PUSH eachother to be better. And it shows. Those of you who live outside of the u.s. or have done some real traveling know this.

Anyways. Continue. I just wanted to say props for staying on track and your Honesty has helped give my explanation a bit more insight for the original question as well as for anyone who stumbles on this thread with curiosity.

LOL - you sure you from LA (aka city of 10s?) bruh?

lol City of 10s. I guess we do have some pretty good ones. As good as you get here anyways. Maaan if you've ever been to Brazil or Columbia tho.. God. Dayumn. Those girls make 10s look like 7s and For people talkin about more than JUST a body they treat men ALMOST as well as Asian women. Dont worry if you haven't been, the next round of plane tickets is on tha house lol ;)

I find it really despicable that people have to lower the tone.... and resort to vulgarities
.. because someone chooses to exercise there freedom of expression!.. In a modern society it is quite saddening to see such... from grown men.
Everyone's opinion.. should be treated with respect if we in turn expect our opinions.. to be treated likewise!
Im not lowering any tone. And Im simply exercising and voicing my opinion/observation from something I've read.

Im not lowering any tone. And Im simply exercising and voicing my opinion/observation from something I've read.
I'm really sure you haven't good sir!
"A douche is a type of hygiene product women use to clean their vaginas. Douche is also a common slang word for "jerk": the variation douchebag is extremely popular. There's no clear way to define what a douche is, though anyone acting arrogant, jerky, or nasty might be described as one."

I'm sure Mr hardbody will take your words as it was meant ,as the greatest compliment you could pay him!...?

I was mistaken you haven't lowered the tone you have successfully bottomed it.

Back