Black Male Hotwives in Arizona

I am a single black male from the Phoenix area with an interest in playing with hotwives/fiances and girlfriends in the area.(with your partner's full knowledge, of course) I am well-versed in the Hotwife/Bull dynamic as well as cuckold lifestyle. I am 8 inches, thick and curved. Exceptional stamina. Handsome , six feet tall, professional, intelligent and classy. I am looking for quality couples who want to have an amazing experience as well as friendship. If we enjoy ourselves, I would hope to establish regular meetings. I have experience pleasing wives for over a decade with the proof to show. I live this life exclusively and love it very much. If interested please feel free to reach out and let's connect. Serious couples only please. Let's have great times we can all remember with naughtiness and respect. When replying please provide a clear pic in your message and then I will provide mine.

Attachments

• IMG_2639.jpeg
    IMG_2639.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • image000000(3).jpeg
    image000000(3).jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 58
  • image000000(4).jpeg
    image000000(4).jpeg
    208.7 KB · Views: 57
I am a single black male from the Phoenix area with an interest in playing with hotwives/fiances and girlfriends in the area.(with your partner's full knowledge, of course) I am well-versed in the Hotwife/Bull dynamic as well as cuckold lifestyle. I am 8 inches, thick and curved. Exceptional stamina. Handsome , six feet tall, professional, intelligent and classy. I am looking for quality couples who want to have an amazing experience as well as friendship. If we enjoy ourselves, I would hope to establish regular meetings. I have experience pleasing wives for over a decade with the proof to show. I live this life exclusively and love it very much. If interested please feel free to reach out and let's connect. Serious couples only please. Let's have great times we can all remember with naughtiness and respect. When replying please provide a clear pic in your message and then I will provide mine.

Tell us more about your couples experiences and what type of white couple and age you play with please we might be interested in meeting and possible a regular thing being new to the area? Any more pics you want to share is nice too? We have been in the lifestyle for some time now and enjoy the coukhold life with the right person , we are senior people but maybe we will be a fit?
Let’s talk, or text first k

Back