Phoenix Area Hotwives for BBC?

I am a single black male from the Phoenix area who loves playing with hotwives/fiances and girlfriends in the area.(with your partner's full knowledge, of course) I am well-versed in the Hotwife/Bull dynamic as well as cuckold life style. I am well-endowed, thick and curved. Exceptional stamina. Handsome , six feet tall, professional, intelligent and classy. I am looking for quality couples who want to have an amazing experience as well as friendship. I have experience pleasing wives for over a decade with the proof to show. I live this life exclusively and love it very much. If interested please feel free to reach out and let's connect. Let's have great times we can all remember with naughtiness and respect.

Attachments

• IMG_2639.jpeg
    IMG_2639.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 197
I have a BBC { big,brown,cock} and I would love to plow it into your beautiful wives's keester and all orifices

Attachments

• WIN_20230225_18_37_04_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230225_18_37_04_Pro.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 143
  • WIN_20230408_04_09_13_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230408_04_09_13_Pro.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 80
I am a single black male from the Phoenix area who loves playing with hotwives/fiances and girlfriends in the area.(with your partner's full knowledge, of course) I am well-versed in the Hotwife/Bull dynamic as well as cuckold life style. I am well-endowed, thick and curved. Exceptional stamina. Handsome , six feet tall, professional, intelligent and classy. I am looking for quality couples who want to have an amazing experience as well as friendship. I have experience pleasing wives for over a decade with the proof to show. I live this life exclusively and love it very much. If interested please feel free to reach out and let's connect. Let's have great times we can all remember with naughtiness and respect.
If you can travel to the morenci area my wife is available for your use

Back