Do Hotwives Prefer Muscle/Fit Bulls or Regular Guys???

BBC247

Male
From
LA, US
I have been in the LS for a long time. Although we all have our preferences regarding physiques, there is a “perception” that Hotwives are predominantly attracted to muscle or athletic build “Bulls” that have six pack abs. I do try to hit the gym and watch what I eat, but, by no means will I be on the cover of “muscle” or “fitness” magazine. I don’t have a six pack, but I don’t have a keg either. I am indeed a “regular guy”. So to all the hotwives, do you prefer the gym-rat or the regular guy, and why? No right or wrong answer. It’s all about what we like

Attachments

• A940F843-8735-4561-8AC3-75D77B4EEE06.jpeg
    A940F843-8735-4561-8AC3-75D77B4EEE06.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 119
I have been in the LS for a long time. Although we all have our preferences regarding physiques, there is a “perception” that Hotwives are predominantly attracted to muscle or athletic build “Bulls” that have six pack abs. I do try to hit the gym and watch what I eat, but, by no means will I be on the cover of “muscle” or “fitness” magazine. I don’t have a six pack, but I don’t have a keg either. I am indeed a “regular guy”. So to all the hotwives, do you prefer the gym-rat or the regular guy, and why? No right or wrong answer. It’s all about what we like
Bro i have a hella beer gut and unfortunately haven't been to the gym in a few years. :(:(:(. But the lifestyle has been very kind to me in my 8 years of involvement. I do believe i have been turned down on a few occassions because of my body type. But idgaf cuz there are plenty more that don't care as much. I got no beef with dudes with muscles. But them skinny cats make me wanna throw hands wit em. Lmao. (Jk)

Last edited:
If you look at a lot of photos and videos you'll see that most the guys aren't very muscular and don't have abs. Just regular guys.
I think as long as a man is a gentleman and can perform, women are happy.

Bro i have a hella beet gut and unfortunately haven't been to the gym in a few years. :(:(:(. But the lifestyle has been very kind to me in my 8 years of involvement. I do believe i have been turned down on a few occassions because of my body type. But idgaf cuz there are plenty more that don't care as much. I got no beef with dudes with muscles. But them skinny cats make me wanna throw hands wit em. Lmao. (Jk)
Man you out here Killin it, clearly they love the beetgut lol....
Also, you don't want this smoke :devil: :D

Jk fam, jk

Lmao. :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Since u not in the skinny black man category we good.
Lmaaooo
It's all personal perspective. I consider myself slim or 'skinny strong' lol compared to body building standards. At 6'4, 200lb I'm trying to get up to about 220 but keep body fat in check.

I'm sure most women don't care about that ******* but it's personal goals.

Back