Do Hotwives Prefer Muscle/Fit Bulls or Regular Guys???

Lol well DAMN.
you don't like a man with goals... dedication and consistency? :D
Hahaha, well the last time I hooked up with a dude like that he just kept talking about his training and trying to get me to come to his gym, like nah buddy I'm about to roll a blunt and bake a cake. Last thing I want is some dude giving me work out advice post sex lmfaoo, but I do love the way it looks I'm not gonna lie!

Hahaha, well the last time I hooked up with a dude like that he just kept talking about his training and trying to get me to come to his gym, like nah buddy I'm about to roll a blunt and bake a cake. Last thing I want is some dude giving me work out advice post sex lmfaoo, but I do love the way it looks I'm not gonna lie!
I swear you be fuckin with the wrong dudes lol lol :D
The ONLY workout ima tell you about is Dick Squats and Pelvic Thrusts ;)

To answer your question about if chicks prefer a Muscled up dude vs a Normie dude its simple. Look no further than your own drive way. Would you rather have what you're driving this very moment or a 2018 Lambo fresh off the lot with tires so clean they still look wet?

Well its the same with girls. You'll find that most girls will simply say they have a preference for what they're getting. If you've ever heard the phrase "They're out of your league"? Many people forget that girls have a league that they have to "stay within" as well. What this boils down to is simple Social Math. You'll find Hotter girls are more Into/Able to Get attractive guys with Muscles and "Alpha Traits". And on the other side you'll find that girls who are fat or just lacking all around physical attractiveness will be with partners that share similar physical set backs.

Even though you didnt ask for a lesson I figure since I'm here I'll just drop the knowledge that most people know but dont think about everyday. And its one simple but extremely true line. If you want BETTER all you gotta do is BE Better.

Hope that sheds a little light on your question!

To answer your question about if chicks prefer a Muscled up dude vs a Normie dude its simple. Look no further than your own drive way. Would you rather have what you're driving this very moment or a 2018 Lambo fresh off the lot with tires so clean they still look wet?

Well its the same with girls. You'll find that most girls will simply say they have a preference for what they're getting. If you've ever heard the phrase "They're out of your league"? Many people forget that girls have a league that they have to "stay within" as well. What this boils down to is simple Social Math. You'll find Hotter girls are more Into/Able to Get attractive guys with Muscles and "Alpha Traits". And on the other side you'll find that girls who are fat or just lacking all around physical attractiveness will be with partners that share similar physical set backs.

Even though you didnt ask for a lesson I figure since I'm here I'll just drop the knowledge that most people know but dont think about everyday. And its one simple but extremely true line. If you want BETTER all you gotta do is BE Better.

Sorry mate I have to disagree have you factored in emotional traits simple characteristics like sense of humour?
Define better?
One man's better is another man's worse?

I feel if a person is attracted to another leagues don't apply... the simple phrase beauty is in the eye of the beholder applies here...

Reference point Shallow Hal watch the movie... there is a great deal to be said for inner beauty..

I would not simply judge a car based on its appearance but would seek to test drive it and ensure that it was practical for my needs... with performance in the department that I seek.

would any sane person seeking a partner seek to find similar attributes to stimulate both mind and body?

The world is too full of superficial judgementals that's my personal opinion I try to look a little deeper beyond the first glance..
As I sincerely hope my fellow man and woman does towards me.

That said Goodfellow I respect your opinion however I simply do not agree with it.

"My name is Maxemus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. ******* to a murdered *******, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next".....lol

Last edited:
Sorry mate I have to disagree have you factored in emotional traits simple characteristics like sense of humour?
Define better?
One man's better is another man's worse?

I feel if a person is attracted to another leagues don't apply... the simple phrase beauty is in the eye of the beholder applies here...

Reference point Shallow Hal watch the movie... there is a great deal to be said for inner beauty..

I would not simply judge a car based on its appearance but would seek to test drive it and ensure that it was practical for my needs... with performance in the department that I seek.

would any sane person seeking a partner seek to find similar attributes to stimulate both mind and body?

The world is too full of superficial judgementals that's my personal opinion I try to look a little deeper beyond the first glance..
As I sincerely hope my fellow man and woman does towards me.

That said Goodfellow I respect your opinion however I simply do not agree with it.

My name is Maxemus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. ******* to a murdered *******, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.....lol

Sure noone agrees with everything. Hell some people for real believe the earth is flat, so I'm not offended and I appreciate your respectful opinion as well. If how you view things is truly an honest assessment of your over-all approach then I'd say its pretty unique, even more so for a male. Unique means rare and I suppose in my own kind way .. I'm disagreeing. lol

To be honest I think that what you said about test driving the car to meet your needs makes sense, but I would say that a Box style Van that cost 25k and got 40mpg still wouldnt sell for *******. Because.. well.. its a ugly box style van and noone is tryin to pull up to anything looking like that. The truth is that most of what people do is to attract/seek the approval of others. Now there's gonna be a lot of people and especially girls as believe it or not they are often the worst offenders ... that say they are just being themselves and dont care what other people think about them. But its simply not true. People do a lot and go far out of their way to buy things, dress certain ways, do and say certain things to be more attractive. Where people often fail in being Attractive be it physically or socially is where it comes to Desire vs Action. Its simply never as easy to get what you want and the work and discipline to have it is often just not there. In place of Discipline you'll find Excuses. And in the place of Desire eventually comes Settling.

Basically people simply settle for something else because what they truly want is just too hard to get. Be it their own Body or their Ideal partners.

btw as for the common and weak defense people often say of "Beauty on the inside is what I care most about". I call those people WEAK shoppers. Cuz if you got what it takes, why not have EVERYTHING you want? Only compromise if something is out of your league and you're not willing to do what it takes to step it up.

As far as beauty being in the eye of the beholder. Man to Man.... ...stop that *******.

Sure noone agrees with everything. Hell some people for real believe the earth is flat, so I'm not offended and I appreciate your respectful opinion as well. If how you view things is truly an honest assessment of your over-all approach then I'd say its pretty unique, even more so for a male. Unique means rare and I suppose in my own kind way .. I'm disagreeing. lol

To be honest I think that what you said about test driving the car to meet your needs makes sense, but I would say that a Box style Van that cost 25k and got 40mpg still wouldnt sell for *******. Because.. well.. its a ugly box style van and noone is tryin to pull up to anything looking like that. The truth is that most of what people do is to attract/seek the approval of others. Now there's gonna be a lot of people and especially girls as believe it or not they are often the worst offenders ... that say they are just being themselves and dont care what other people think about them. But its simply not true. People do a lot and go far out of their way to buy things, dress certain ways, do and say certain things to be more attractive. Where people often fail in being Attractive be it physically or socially is where it comes to Desire vs Action. Its simply never as easy to get what you want and the work and discipline to have it is often just not there. In place of Discipline you'll find Excuses. And in the place of Desire eventually comes Settling.

Basically people simply settle for something else because what they truly want is just too hard to get. Be it their own Body or their Ideal partners.

btw as for the common and weak defense people often say of "Beauty on the inside is what I care most about". I call those people WEAK shoppers. Cuz if you got what it takes, why not have EVERYTHING you want? Only compromise if something is out of your league and you're not willing to do what it takes to step it up.

As far as beauty being in the eye of the beholder. Man to Man.... ...stop that *******.
Loooooooooooooool! Hahaha now my friend I must say I find new insight into your wit and humour... I find it refreshing that someone has an opinion even one that is far from my own... so many lack Steel and determination clearly you have this in abundance..... however the things of which you speak the cars the lifestyle I've been blessed to see many of these things in my lifetime and I reflect on a time when I was 27 years old owning a car showroom with many cars fitting the description of your analogy...

But then taking home the car which my ******* had given to me with significantly more value in my eyes.. each day I would drive that car and it was priceless..... as to me because no amount of horsepower miles per gallon or Street kudos... could ever replace it..

I feel I am significantly older than you my friend ...... at 43 years old..... and that's not to belittle your comments in anyway... it's only to point out that sometimes you strive to attain a goal only to discover while achieving that goal the reward were quite empty..

sometimes the striving is better than the having..
I only seek to pass on my personal experience....... however each man has to choose his own path seeking women.. a car or anything which you hold valuable..

But all I am saying my friend is value true value is not always what you might think it is!
Words from an old fool...
if you doubt this go Google a movie actress from the 80s some you will find stunning!!

But with time beautiful fade!!

Then if beauty was all that you seeked what have you got?

now find the same actress with a great personality sense of humour and qualities that you truly relate to and there you have something that is timeless..

The flash car that you speak off today is tomorrow's classic never forget that!

Last edited:
Loooooooooooooool! Hahaha now my friend I must say I find new insight into your wit and humour... I find it refreshing that someone has an opinion even one that is far from my own... so many lack Steel and determination clearly you have this in abundance..... however the things of which you speak the cars the lifestyle I've been blessed to see many of these things in my lifetime and I reflect on a time when I was 27 years old owning a car showroom with many cars fitting the description of your analogy...

But then taking home the car which my ******* is given to me with significantly more value in my eyes.. each day I would drive that car and it was priceless..... as to me because no amount of horsepower miles per gallon or Street kudos... could ever replace it..

I feel I am significantly older than you my friend ...... at 43 years old..... and that's not to belittle your comments in anyway... it's only to point out that sometimes you strive to attain a goal only to discover while achieving that goal the reward was quite empty..

sometimes the striving is better than the having..
I only seek to pass on my personal experience....... however each man has to choose his own path seeking women.. a car or anything which you hold valuable..

But all I am saying my friend is value true value is not always what you might think it is!
Words from an old fool...
if you doubt this go Google a movie actress from the 80s some you will find stunning!!

But with time beautiful fade!!

Then if beauty was all that you seeked what have you got?

now find the same actress with a great personality sense of humour and qualities that you truly relate to and there you have something that is timeless..

The flash car that you speak off today is tomorrow's classic never forget that!

lol You're no fool. Simply more homble in approach. I can't even spell homble, its just something I've never been :p
You're sentimental and there's nothing wrong with that. Your age doesn't make your opinion any more valid than it does invalid. As someone might think that a young person is to young to understand, someone might think that an older person is to old to be in touch with the times. The truth is that if there's value in a message you have to look for it, and sometimes its there, and sometimes it isnt. Depends on the person not the amount of birthdays they've had.

I preach to Men the value of being a MAN. Thats what I do. I find men in general to be too god damn soft. You'll see less of that on a IR site because blackmen as a race dont have a "soft" issue. But in Western countries Soft is a great word to describe your average man both in body and in mind.

Without turning this into a E-Book I'll say this. Anyone who is willing to forsake Beauty to replace it with Personality is doing their shopping wrong. Thats like those strange people that order a hotdog and then dont eat the fuckin bun. You're doing it WRONG! If people in general up'd their standards they'd tell themselves to be better on their own end, so that they could seek what they truly want. You have a unique reason for going about it the way that you do, and if you're down with the tubby more soft-bodied chicks then at least you arent doing it for the same reason most people do it. Which is because they themselves have lowered their own standards.

lol You're no fool. Simply more homble in approach. I can't even spell homble, its just something I've never been :p
You're sentimental and there's nothing wrong with that. Your age doesn't make your opinion any more valid than it does invalid. As someone might think that a young person is to young to understand, someone might think that an older person is to old to be in touch with the times. The truth is that if there's value in a message you have to look for it, and sometimes its there, and sometimes it isnt. Depends on the person not the amount of birthdays they've had.

I preach to Men the value of being a MAN. Thats what I do. I find men in general to be too god damn soft. You'll see less of that on a IR site because blackmen as a race dont have a "soft" issue. But in Western countries Soft is a great word to describe your average man both in body and in mind.

Without turning this into a E-Book I'll say this. Anyone who is willing to forsake Beauty to replace it with Personality is doing their shopping wrong. Thats like those strange people that order a hotdog and then dont eat the fuckin bun. You're doing it WRONG! If people in general up'd their standards they'd tell themselves to be better on their own end, so that they could seek what they truly want. You have a unique reason for going about it the way that you do, and if you're down with the tubby more soft-bodied chicks then at least you arent doing it for the same reason most people do it. Which is because they themselves have lowered their own standards.
I understand what you're saying... I'm not saying by any means that you're wrong I am not insinuating I'm more knowledgeable because I'm closer to death on matters,
I simply have a different point of view all I am saying is this.. carry that logic that you bring to bear to the nth degree....
And the following could take place

(now please forgive me this hypothetical only)
Consider you are now a Prime specimen other man a true Adonis!
You have a partner who loves you..!!,

giving time when your looks start to fade and you can't hit the gym as hard as you like because you've got three children to look after...

Your partner should think your new upgrade down the road who's fresh out of the gym 5 years your junior should be fair game!??

Because. She!!/ they strive to do better!!
better for them but better for you and better for everybody??

I won't try and convince you but my way is better than yours all I would say is please look at my points that I raise and consider there may be merit.. and for the record I do like women that are stereotypically beautiful but I also like women that have a great personality.. I couldn't forfeit personality for beauty..

Thank you for being kind in the way that you have addressed my points.. I hope you have a great weekend and in time no doubt we'll have plenty more interesting discussions you seem of very interesting individual..

It's 3:04 a.m. here in England so I bid you goodnight.

I understand what you're saying... I'm not saying by any means that you're wrong I am not insinuating I'm more knowledgeable because I'm closer to death on matters,
I simply have a different point of view all I am saying is this.. carry that logic that you bring to bear to the nth degree....
And the following could take place

(now please forgive me this hypothetical only)
Consider you are now a Prime specimen other man a true Adonis!
You have a partner who loves you..!!,

giving time when your looks start to fade and you can't hit the gym as hard as you like because you've got three children to look after...

Your partner should think your new upgrade down the road who's fresh out of the gym 5 years your junior should be fair game!??

Because. She!!/ they strive to do better!!
better for them but better for you and better for everybody??

I won't try and convince you but my way is better than yours all I would say is please look at my points that I raise and consider there may be merit.. and for the record I do like women that are stereotypically beautiful but I also like women that have a great personality.. I couldn't forfeit personality for beauty..

Thank you for being kind in the way that you have addressed my points.. I hope you have a great weekend and in time no doubt we'll have plenty more interesting discussions you seem of very interesting individual..

It's 3:04 a.m. here in England so I bid you goodnight.

Hey man you have a good one and who knows we might have some more quality debates but to be fair to the OP, my post to answer his question was spot on track, but a debate here about why YOU as an individual prefer personality doesnt hold weight here. The original post has nothing to do with Hotness vs Personality so here is not the place.

Hey man you have a good one and who knows we might have some more quality debates but to be fair to the OP, my post to answer his question was spot on track, but a debate here about why YOU as an individual prefer personality doesnt hold weight here. The original post has nothing to do with Hotness vs Personality so here is not the place.
On that I agree totally:bounce:... have a good night my friend!

Looooool

Moron. Why are u speaking for women? If that's how u feel, so be it. Hope u find a buff muscular dude to tend to your needs. But your attempt to "shed light" only makes u seem like a douche/tool, which is one of the reason some women are turned off by the "hard body" type dudes. Lol. This has got to be one of the more ignorant post I've read on here. I've seen women who are "fat" or physically lacking bang niggas with 8 packs and muscles. And on the flip side, I've seen normal dad bod type of men (like @Trayreloaded) bang some of the hottest women u can imagine. So try again fool

Moron. Why are u speaking for women? If that's how u feel, so be it. Hope u find a buff muscular dude to tend to your needs. But your attempt to "shed light" only makes u seem like a douche/tool, which is one of the reason some women are turned off by the "hard body" type dudes. Lol. This has got to be one of the more ignorant post I've read on here. I've seen women who are "fat" or physically lacking bang niggas with 8 packs and muscles. And on the flip side, I've seen normal dad bod type of men (like @Trayreloaded) bang some of the hottest women u can imagine. So try again fool

The only thing you've seen is your keyboard. Try n Keep up.

You use such foul words so eloquently...:D..

Respectfully disagree bro. I find that traditionally hot chicks tend to be used to having their pick of men, and tend to focus on things like accomplishments, Alpha traits and uniqueness. It’s usually the women who aren’t traditionally “hot” who are deeply into looks and into rating men by who is buff, being size queens etc.

Look no further than the lifestyle sites, chats and parties. Check out who attends these and how they talk about and assess men. Contrast that with NYC, LA, Vegas, Miami.

Just my $00.02

Maybe you arent paying attention or maybe you do live in a smaller city? But yea big cities like that certainly have the Pretty people with their own kind. You'd have to be somewhere very obscure to find that not to be the norm.

Also I would like to take a sec to point out... that out of the last few ******* to respond to my post only ONE has stayed on track with what the conversation is actually about. Why the fuck are you talking about Life accomplishments? I generally feel that men are a little more smarter/logical than females.. but... if anyone clips this these responses and posts it in a thread where I'm discussing that I'mma have a hard defense ahead of me.

All I can say is the next person to either agree or disagree had BETTER know what the fuck the topic of the conversation is suppose to be.

Back