Do Hotwives Prefer Muscle/Fit Bulls or Regular Guys???

Magic and Trey, when I grow up, I want to be like you. You both are representing and showing why the ladies love BBCs. And to the sexy Germanprincess, you will always have a BBC in Louisiana.
Haha, you seem to be doing quite well for yourself

Tall and fit for me
As far as Dad Bod I'm redefining that. 4x a week workouts, no excessive drinking, eating clean, etc... I'm a dadx2 but also a Weekend Warrior, plus I do fitness training on the side. I have to stay in shape to attract clients. For me it's mostly a business decision.
The benefits of course, looking great, feeling great. Lots of stamina aka Lasting Power ;)

For me it’s all about being turned on. At a glance.... yes the hot bod definitely gets me going. But it’s the man who can turn me on when my eyes are closed that keeps the motor purring.... an intellectual and a gentleman I want to hang out with. I will NEVER limit myself from experiencing what could be the best sex of my life because of a few pounds. One of the most memorable fucks of my life.... bar none.... involved a boat and a 60 year old man and a beer gut. But I swear his cock turned into a beer can from all that drinking. WOW I remember that Creature From The Black Lagoon like it was yesterday. No preference here.... just the initial glance maybe goes to the “hot bod”.

At my age and with my curves, which I have considerably more of now then when I was young, I go for the regular guys. Though I LOVE looking at the Muscle Men I find myself intimidated by their physique compared to mine. I love to enjoy myself when I'm with someone, not be self conscious of my inadequacies. I think I have more in common with the mature regular guys too. But I'll always be looking at all the Men here :smoke:

I have been in the LS for a long time. Although we all have our preferences regarding physiques, there is a “perception” that Hotwives are predominantly attracted to muscle or athletic build “Bulls” that have six pack abs. I do try to hit the gym and watch what I eat, but, by no means will I be on the cover of “muscle” or “fitness” magazine. I don’t have a six pack, but I don’t have a keg either. I am indeed a “regular guy”. So to all the hotwives, do you prefer the gym-rat or the regular guy, and why? No right or wrong answer. It’s all about what we like
The gym guy no doubt but he can be regular..just in good shape doesn't have to have all the abs..just nice chest..shoulders..arms..

Back