Do Hotwives Prefer Muscle/Fit Bulls or Regular Guys???

I'm really sure you haven't good sir!
"A douche is a type of hygiene product women use to clean their vaginas. Douche is also a common slang word for "jerk": the variation douchebag is extremely popular. There's no clear way to define what a douche is, though anyone acting arrogant, jerky, or nasty might be described as one."

I'm sure Mr hardbody will take your words as it was meant ,as the greatest compliment you could pay him!...?

I was mistaken you haven't lowered the tone you have successfully bottomed it.
Thanks professor

I think the Professor said it best. Name calling over a rather unheated discussion. It's barely on the fringes of a debate. Not like I came in here with a MAGA hat or anything lol
U poor lonely soul that's suffering from some sort of complex. Leave me alone please. I'm no longer going back and forth with unverified trolls

I’m saying that unless you are rockin a vagina, the question wasn’t directed at you. :bounce: The women had a variety of answers but you seem determined to speak for all of us lol

The good news is that there are so many lovely women on this site that you shouldn’t have any problem hooking up. Kinda like everyone else. Even the fluffy and the dad bods :happy:

Some of the best answers simply come from someone who knows the answer better. I'll be first to tell you that there arent enough Hot girls on this site to go around. Having a vagina doesn't make you "lovely". You kno you actually remind me of those cheesy motivational memes. You gotta try sprinkling some Reality in your cool-aid, its good for you.

I’m saying that unless you are rockin a vagina, the question wasn’t directed at you. :bounce: The women had a variety of answers but you seem determined to speak for all of us lol

The good news is that there are so many lovely women on this site that you shouldn’t have any problem hooking up. Kinda like everyone else. Even the fluffy and the dad bods :happy:
Some people are jus ignorant trolls that seek attention and feel the need to over compensate for for their lack of real life action. Prolly needs constant affirmation from people but haven't had a real woman in years. They try to ******* their unwanted opinions and beliefs onto others, thinking it gives them intellectual superiority. Thats like me tryna telling Italian men prefer fruit loops over all other cereal. For 1 i cannot relate cuz I'm not an Italian man. Amd for 2, its an opinionated question, and all opinions won't be the same

Shoutout to the brothers working on their health on a daily basis staying in shape & hooking up with beautiful women on here and the ladies who do the same thing by hooking up with the fellas :cool:

I hope my pictures don’t make you cringe fellas & I hope the ladies enjoy it though plus I have respect for men older than me & know what they’re doing with the ladies :cool:

7B144ABD-8354-4348-AC4D-CF446536A32E.jpeg

Women want what women want....there is no rule book that will cover all women....I will say unless your a complete slob that doesn't take care of yourself at all, a good attitude and a good game will get you a looooong way and I'm sure most women will agree....

Back