Do Hotwives Prefer Muscle/Fit Bulls or Regular Guys???

To me personally it’s not about muscles or abs or anything like that it’s about pleasure, respect, and a mutual good time for anyone involved. And honestly usually “regular” guys are the most respectable and make you feel comfortable in the situation I’m not into big egos and ******* that’s a straight turn off to me.

To me personally it’s not about muscles or abs or anything like that it’s about pleasure, respect, and a mutual good time for anyone involved. And honestly usually “regular” guys are the most respectable and make you feel comfortable in the situation I’m not into big egos and ******* that’s a straight turn off to me.
Well said, :) I feel same way.

Besides from the aesthetic, for me at least, a fit/muscular build (other than "naturally" looking fit) shows self-discipline, which is a great turn-on/attractive attribute to have. Looks/build isn't the end all be all though
My Cuckoldress loves the fitter guys, as aesthetics aside, She feels it shows they take care of themselves, plus they have have the stamina to go with the ‘equipment’ She prefers
She regards it as ‘cardio’

I like my men big built be they black or white, so a rugby player type (think front row) 6 pack is a bonus....I like a handsome face and a big thick cock, then black or white I'm happy.....with a little leaning to black:p:p

I have been in the LS for a long time. Although we all have our preferences regarding physiques, there is a “perception” that Hotwives are predominantly attracted to muscle or athletic build “Bulls” that have six pack abs. I do try to hit the gym and watch what I eat, but, by no means will I be on the cover of “muscle” or “fitness” magazine. I don’t have a six pack, but I don’t have a keg either. I am indeed a “regular guy”. So to all the hotwives, do you prefer the gym-rat or the regular guy, and why? No right or wrong answer. It’s all about what we like
I’m in gym 6 days a week and want my black men to be like me in great shape.

Muscle fit.

Frankly, with nutrition information so plentiful and gym memberships so cheap (planet fitness = $10/month) there are zero excuses not to be working towards being your physical and sexual best.

I work out daily - I sweat, I lift, and I mind my diet (not perfect at that, but I try).

To me, a gut = lazy and not worth my notice.

I have been in the LS for a long time. Although we all have our preferences regarding physiques, there is a “perception” that Hotwives are predominantly attracted to muscle or athletic build “Bulls” that have six pack abs. I do try to hit the gym and watch what I eat, but, by no means will I be on the cover of “muscle” or “fitness” magazine. I don’t have a six pack, but I don’t have a keg either. I am indeed a “regular guy”. So to all the hotwives, do you prefer the gym-rat or the regular guy, and why? No right or wrong answer. It’s all about what we like

I like Bulls who make me and cucky look small. Wide shoulders, broad chest and hung. Bonus for muscular asses!

I don’t mind a little cushion but he has to be muscular - I don’t want another skinny man like cucky.

Last edited:
Back