Do Hotwives Prefer Muscle/Fit Bulls or Regular Guys???

I agree different strokes for different folks.. my wife’s current bbc is in his late 50’s a little husky but built and taller like 6’1” . She’s in her mid 30’s but always seemed to keep him as a friend for some reason lol.. well she spilled the beans tonight about how she’s been wanting him as much as he wanted her.. 2 days ago, she fucked him.
She’s very attractive white girl and always thought she liked men around her age but obviously not.. she said about 95% were at least 15 yrs older to 25 yrs older

I have been in the LS for a long time. Although we all have our preferences regarding physiques, there is a “perception” that Hotwives are predominantly attracted to muscle or athletic build “Bulls” that have six pack abs. I do try to hit the gym and watch what I eat, but, by no means will I be on the cover of “muscle” or “fitness” magazine. I don’t have a six pack, but I don’t have a keg either. I am indeed a “regular guy”. So to all the hotwives, do you prefer the gym-rat or the regular guy, and why? No right or wrong answer. It’s all about what we like
i think i would prefer the size for my wife...

It's definitively a really good topic. I'm really different from the average bull.
1. I' m defitively on the short side(171cm) of the bull thing.
2. I'm a competitive fighter( MMA, MUAY THAI) and pratice yoga and dancing. So i must work my body EVERYDAY and it wear me out a lot.
I have a slender build but i'm really muscular have big tattoo too. All my life, i had a crush for mature or really mature lady, but i tend to be turned down because of i don't know if it's genetic, i tend to appear Way younger and to attract teen and barely legal girl(i'm 37yo), and it's definitively a Curse. I have a thing for muscle, i love pretty muscular girl (gina Carano, huh?), and my wife is the whitest redhead P.A.W.G you can imagine, and i have a lot of staring when we go out. when i was younger, i dreamed to be like you, because you body type seem to attract the most mature people!!
i'm French, and not very fluent, but i can't resist this topic.

Attachments

• IMAG0775.jpg
    IMAG0775.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 19
Muscle fit.

Frankly, with nutrition information so plentiful and gym memberships so cheap (planet fitness = $10/month) there are zero excuses not to be working towards being your physical and sexual best.

I work out daily - I sweat, I lift, and I mind my diet (not perfect at that, but I try).

To me, a gut = lazy and not worth my notice.
Exactly 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Muscle fit.

Frankly, with nutrition information so plentiful and gym memberships so cheap (planet fitness = $10/month) there are zero excuses not to be working towards being your physical and sexual best.

I work out daily - I sweat, I lift, and I mind my diet (not perfect at that, but I try).

To me, a gut = lazy and not worth my notice.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅😂😅😅😅😅😅😅😂😂😅😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😂😅😂😂😂😅😅🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😂

For me it's more about the man rather than the physical shape of his body. I do not judge because I am carrying a few extra pounds myself. As long as we connect and are both feeling it that is what matters most of the time.

What is defined as tall I'm 5"8 lol
Being 5"8' 5"9' makes us average height but if we hit'm with that above average third leg and break all their sexual records, a woman will redefine some ******* real quick!

Tallest woman I've ever been with was a 6' foot Amazon Blonde. They grow on trees down here in Southern California. Her swinger profile said that she likes tall guys and yet her and her hubby extended me an invitation to meet and play. I went over there and took her down like David did Goliath! See when I see interesting things on a swinger profile like: looking for guys 6' foot or taller, or she likes thicker guys, or no single guys and I still get an invitation, I never question it knowing that I clearly don't fit the description that is on their profile. I just go and blow her back out exceeding the expectations and forever changing the game in their minds for the bulls to cum! LOL
♠️😎

Being 5"8' 5"9' makes us average height but if we hit'm with that above average third leg and break all their sexual records, a woman will redefine some ******* real quick!

Tallest woman I've ever been with was a 6' foot Amazon Blonde. They grow on trees down here in Southern California. Her swinger profile said that she likes tall guys and yet her and her hubby extended me an invitation to meet and play. I went over there and took her down like David did Goliath! See when I see interesting things on a swinger profile like: looking for guys 6' foot or taller, or she likes thicker guys, or no single guys and I still get an invitation, I never question it knowing that I clearly don't fit the description that is on their profile. I just go and blow her back out exceeding the expectations and forever changing the game in their minds for the bulls to cum! LOL
♠️😎
😅😂😂😂😂😅😅😂🤣😂😂😅😅😅😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😂😂🤣🤣😂😅😅😂🤣😂😅😅😂😂😂😅😂🤣😅😅😅😂🤣🤣😂😅😅😂🤣😅😅😅😂🤣😂😂😅😂😂😅😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😅😂🤣🤣🤣😂😅😅

I have been in the LS for a long time. Although we all have our preferences regarding physiques, there is a “perception” that Hotwives are predominantly attracted to muscle or athletic build “Bulls” that have six pack abs. I do try to hit the gym and watch what I eat, but, by no means will I be on the cover of “muscle” or “fitness” magazine. I don’t have a six pack, but I don’t have a keg either. I am indeed a “regular guy”. So to all the hotwives, do you prefer the gym-rat or the regular guy, and why? No right or wrong answer. It’s all about what we like
i thought georgia would like muscled bbc but she prefers regular guy says manners wins over muscles

Tall, big, fit and muscular for me 🙂

Back