can dicks be too big?

Most women can handle more than they realize, when in doubt I just lay on my back and let my partner impale herself on my cock. The woman's physical size seems to have little correlation to her cock capacity. I have one bed partner barely over 5 foot tall that simply engulfs me and just fucks the Hell out of me. And I have had women over 6ft. tall that just couldn't handle it all. A lot depends on how sensitive the cervix is. A long cock will slide past (NOT through) and that can cause discomfort or pain for the woman. If a bull has a large cock the best sex most trouble free sex is going to be with women that have had a hysterectomy. Regardless any male that has a cock over over 8 or 9 inches needs to be aware that he can cause as much pain as pleasure if he doesn't wield his cock in a considerate fashion

My lover is significantly bigger than my hubby and the biggest guy I have ever been with. I was nervous when I first saw him because I am petite (5' 2 and 107) and I was concerned I wouldn't be able to handle him. But he was so patient and went real slow. I also started out on top to control the pace and depth. After I got used to it, it felt amazing! He is so thick that when he goes in, everything gets pulled inward. The result is my clit actually rubs on his cock. OMG, that feels incredible!!!

Even though I have been with him several times, we still go slow at first for me to get used to it. After that, he can fuck me hard.
I agree with her. I have seen a couple that scared and aroused me at the same time. They both knew what they were doing. They went slow and let me adjust to their size. When my husband showed the video it was amazing. By the end, they were fucking me hard and going up to their balls. I was cumming constantly. The feeling of a thick cock that rubs the clit is incredible.

It's frustrating when you pull it out and they run.
I've only seen this with younger chics though, mature women always seem to beg for it at that point.

re: can dicks be too big?

YES
... try sticking one up your own ass, and maybe you'll answer your own question.
Next question! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back