can dicks be too big?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by roco, Feb 3, 2011.

1. roco

roco New Member

I was just curious to know I have stretched some pussies and asses in my time. and left some girls in terrible pain that I just stopped. so have yall ever had that problem before?

AznBarbie4BBC, Tanuja and Tammy&Gary like this.
  2. Karla

Karla Member

Hmmmm...., I will answer! As a sort of 'expert' in dicks for the last 35 byears or so. I would say that lots of oral stimulation (you on her) and do try to relax....that'll help...some lubricant....and then one gentle (and slow!) moving

3. roco

roco New Member

I don't mind licking and Karla yes you're truly a Dickologist please operate on my dick?

4. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Visually those really big cocks, 10" plus and thick as my arm, are very exciting, but yeah, they're very hard to take for most women. I feel sorry for these studs who can only get half or three quarters of their cocks inside their lover's pussy. I'm sure they miss the satisfaction of being able to bury it all the way in.

5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Yeah, I know a guy that had close to an 11 incher and very thick. He use to date old whores 'cause they were the only ones that came close to taking it. One old whore looked at it and said she wouldn't fuck him, but she'd suck him off for $20 ... he just laughed and said, "hell lady, I can do that myself". [​IMG]

Welovefun34 and tr8tor1 like this.
  6. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My research indicates no.....however if you are really big you need to do the ground work with lots of foreplay and then start slow and gradually work deeper. Jackhammering when you are the size of a jackhammer is not a good time. Being stretched, the incredible friction turning me inside out, and being totally filled.....those incredible sensations are worth the extra work and patience from both of us.

7. Britt<3bbc

Britt<3bbc Active Member

hmmm im not sure, the biggins hurt... alot but in a amazingly great way.

8. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

They can be too big at least at first. It takes gentle, slow pumps to get used to it but it can still sometime be too long....

Mrs.B, Tammy&Gary and dickudown like this.
  9. vidapaz

vidapaz Well-Known Member Gold Member

I'm dying to personally find out!!!

10. tina smith

tina smith Member

they hurt a little at first but in the end your begging for more

11. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Giving my lovers oral first have always provided great pleasure, espeacially my tighter lovers. Nurturing her flower first then using your tool will always result in mutually satisfying orgasms.

12. madsey

madsey Member

yes,really big cocks can hurt if the guy just bangs away but if your nice and wet and he's gentle it feels great.
    I also like to get on top of really big cocks,then i can be in control.

13. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Thats how I want you with me Madsey, on top...and deep inside you...

14. blkcokslutlaura

blkcokslutlaura Active Member

ive had 10inchs and v thk god he made me scream he gave me the pounding of my life..and i still want bigger mmm

15. Iwannagetoff

Iwannagetoff New Member

Sounds like a great job for a cuck.

16. Tammy&Gary

Tammy&Gary Member

A skilled,considerate man with 10"+ can take you to the outer limits of orgasms. On the other hand,a clumsy ass idiot can hurt you with 6".

17. Tammy&Gary

Tammy&Gary Member

I think the short answer is yes,but for every woman that point at which one might just be too big is going to be different.
    That can also vary according to the nature and skill of the man it belongs to. One thing I can say with certainty is that there are lot more of them that are too small than there are that are too big.

18. Maria jose

Maria jose Active Member

only one time , feel a cock to big for my ass and yesssssssss hurts allot ,,,so so much , but i m be so horny and loss my mind ,,,than only pleasure ,,,,,,but my most biggest cock i feel in my life was 8.5 inch ,,,that all ,,,,

wanabecucked likes this.
  19. CuckoldCurious

CuckoldCurious New Member

20. cps

cps Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    My lover is significantly bigger than my hubby and the biggest guy I have ever been with. I was nervous when I first saw him because I am petite (5' 2 and 107) and I was concerned I wouldn't be able to handle him. But he was so patient and went real slow. I also started out on top to control the pace and depth. After I got used to it, it felt amazing! He is so thick that when he goes in, everything gets pulled inward. The result is my clit actually rubs on his cock. OMG, that feels incredible!!!

Even though I have been with him several times, we still go slow at first for me to get used to it. After that, he can fuck me hard.

wbfbm19, Mrs.B, michelle sd and 2 others like this.