What’s your Kryptonite position?

AnnieS

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
From
US
Everybody has a favorite position or one that just absolutely wrecks them and makes them cum nonstop. This is my kryptonite position, when I get taken like this and my bull has ime by my ass, rolling my hips up and just pounding me. I literally can’t stop coming. God, I love it. It could be just a hai better than doggy style with my ass up -face down. Just something about the angle of penetration that hits me in the right spot and makes me just shiver. But I think the handful of ass rolling. My hips up has something to do with being maybe dominated a little and just having my pussy pile driven that makes me crazy. Add to that a huge squirting male orgasm balls deep and I might pass out! Third place is squatting over a big dick and it Jack hammering me rapidly. That’s a sure multi O too!IMG_0700.png

Last edited:
I myself have noticed many women squirt while she is laying on her back and I am standing fucking them. That seems to be the favorite I am told ☺☺

For my wife, it is missionary with her body bent in two and her shapely dancer's legs locked into place on his shoulders, allowing his thick cock to be at the maximum depth of her womanhood. Her most intense orgasm occurs when she feels the very hot streams of his black baby-makers splattering against the inner walls of her womb.

Everybody has a favorite position or one that just absolutely wrecks them and makes them cum nonstop. This is my kryptonite position, when I get taken like this and my bull has ime by my ass, rolling my hips up and just pounding me. I literally can’t stop coming. God, I love it. It could be just a hai better than doggy style with my ass up -face down. Just something about the angle of penetration that hits me in the right spot and makes me just shiver. But I think the handful of ass rolling. My hips up has something to do with being maybe dominated a little and just having my pussy pile driven that makes me crazy. Add to that a huge squirting male orgasm balls deep and I might pass out! Third place is squatting over a big dick and it Jack hammering me rapidly. That’s a sure multi O too!View attachment 6476245
Oh you little fucking slut all of those sound hot with you!!!

My favorite position is when she's lying on top of me, ive got a good 2 handfuls of her ass, and plowing her from below

Back