Don’t ask me if I travel if your aren’t willing to pay for the expense

Mikej66

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Often times I’ll make a post explicitly stating my location and area for couples to meet and it almost never fails that I get someone messaging me if I travel to other parts of the country and I get that there are some Bulls who travel pretty often for various reasons but if that is what your looking for then contact those men it’s makes no sense for me to say “hey available in Los Angeles” and I get couples asking if I travel to Missouri, Vegas, New York etc…even if I did swinging would be the last thing on my mind as I’m exploring a new area and new location idk it’s just seems like a waste of time on everyone’s part in my personal opinion

Often times I’ll make a post explicitly stating my location and area for couples to meet and it almost never fails that I get someone messaging me if I travel to other parts of the country and I get that there are some Bulls who travel pretty often for various reasons but if that is what your looking for then contact those men it’s makes no sense for me to say “hey available in Los Angeles” and I get couples asking if I travel to Missouri, Vegas, New York etc…even if I did swinging would be the last thing on my mind as I’m exploring a new area and new location idk it’s just seems like a waste of time on everyone’s part in my personal opinion
Great post :)

I fully agree with you.

When I was younger, I would travel (couples paid expenses) and it was fun. But now that Im older and I have way more options - unless the couple is taking me on a cruise or some really cool trip - I'm not flying to Billings Montana to fuck some guys wife. The lack of perspective that a lot of men on this site and most of dating apps in general is astounding to me.

but thats the lifestyle right - all of these men are so wrapped up in their wives and they think their wives are the sexiest women in the world. And dont get me wrong - your wives are hot. But Ive been fortunate to have fucked women that are straight 10s. Seriously, some of the women ive fucked make your wife look like a girl from Billings Montana and not the cover of a magazine.

I know some bulls that have fucked celebrities - I have not. I came close once, but I was much younger and this actress was my #1 favorite on my list and I blew it when I met her. Cest la vie, u know?

Back