Chicago BBC or Willing to Travel?

funinvan13

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and I will be in Chicago in May (16-22nd) and have been hoping to find a very well hung bull (or two) for her to play with.

She is brunette, fit body, perfect ass and is insatiable.

We would also be willing to contribute towards travel costs if someone wants to meet us there for that timing!

Please reply with a photo of yourself/package (it’s basically our only criteria)!

Attachments

• IMG_9575.jpeg
    IMG_9575.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_8818.jpeg
    IMG_8818.jpeg
    828.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 70675478881__37F14E37-4637-4FCD-BA6D-7F6468FD8EB6.jpeg
    70675478881__37F14E37-4637-4FCD-BA6D-7F6468FD8EB6.jpeg
    901.8 KB · Views: 116
My wife and I will be in Chicago in May (16-22nd) and have been hoping to find a very well hung bull (or two) for her to play with.

We would also be willing to contribute towards travel costs if someone wants to meet us there for that timing!

Please reply with a photo of yourself/package (it’s basically our only criteria)!
Beautiful wife and I'm in Chicago awaiting her arrival. We'll have a good time. I have friends as well.

Please login or become a member to view

I wish you lots of luck guys :)
your wife is very sexy!!

34 M, 6 foot 2, mixed black and white, 240lbs, loves to eat pussy, 9 inches, kind, respectful, and ddf. Im in Champaign if you are able to travel south of the city at all.

Back