Lf bbc to travel to us and if wants to live with us

🤦🏿‍♂️ this is pretty worrisome. Grown ass men ready to just pick up and leave... To go live with some total strangers not asking questions about the conditions. If there will be work or anything 😂. I mean the Internet really made life this easy for y'all uh. Who in their right mind would take care of another adult free. There isn't that many rich regular folks doing that barely. You're all gonna be enslaved again... You didn't learn the first time uh 😜😂😂😂. Ask questions. Require a contract , some kind of insurance you will be safe and not put in a cage or some *******. 🤔. Just saying though. Be careful out there. I know we get horny but use common sense of you have any at all. Thanks and stay safe 🤙🏿

🤦🏿‍♂️ this is pretty worrisome. Grown ass men ready to just pick up and leave... To go live with some total strangers not asking questions about the conditions. If there will be work or anything 😂. I mean the Internet really made life this easy for y'all uh. Who in their right mind would take care of another adult free. There isn't that many rich regular folks doing that barely. You're all gonna be enslaved again... You didn't learn the first time uh 😜😂😂😂. Ask questions. Require a contract , some kind of insurance you will be safe and not put in a cage or some *******. 🤔. Just saying though. Be careful out there. I know we get horny but use common sense of you have any at all. Thanks and stay safe 🤙🏿
u right 100% , but asking for more details and info will be in the privat chat not on comments here

Back