Looking for Large BBC in Chicago

funinvan13

Couple
Gold Member
Any very hung BBC bulls in Chicago? My gorgeous wife and I will be there in April and want to set up a play date for her. She's brunette, perfect ass and pierced tits/clit. Some photos on our profile.

Please reply with a photo of your package (it's our main criteria), thanks!

Just think it’s fake *******...." He wants us to only reply with cock pics ..gtfoh
You’re a sniper that was accurate asf I didn’t even think about that, a few weeks ago I got flooded by some fakes and it made me reconsider the approaches I receive

I wish it was a way to flush em out, I have figured out the real people don’t have all day to talk fantasy they legit want to meet in person more than talking forever
We’re travelling from across the country in about a month and a half. One of the best things about this site is that by posting what we’re looking for I can be specific with what we want and try and find someone quality that we will truly enjoy playing with haha

For us it isn’t just about me sharing my wife, I want her play mates to be a fair bit bigger than me to make it worth while, hence needing to see photos to not waste our/their time..

If you had reached out to me directly to ask us to verify I could send you discreet photos of her playing with at least 7 previous partners who I think all had a very good time with her

That’s a very good method you, I’d love to talk more and exchange information maybe we can find a state to meet in while you travel.

Back