can dicks be too big?

The second guy had a 3 foot long penis? I can imagine 36" causing problems, it would probably hang to the floor. That said, I wonder if some women here would have liked to take a shot at that...lol. I mean, no way they could take all 36"

The second guy had a 3 foot long penis? I can imagine 36" causing problems, it would probably hang to the floor. That said, I wonder if some women here would have liked to take a shot at that...lol. I mean, no way they could take all 36"

Who knows if he could even get erect. In both articles, functionality was probably affected by the problems that needed to be corrected.

My wife had a co-worker one time that was truly massive, and she was able to take him, but all it did was hurt. She figures he was around 11 or 12 inches and very thick, and a white guy at that. She didn't do him again because it was too painful.

My research indicates no.....however if you are really big you need to do the ground work with lots of foreplay and then start slow and gradually work deeper. Jackhammering when you are the size of a jackhammer is not a good time. Being stretched, the incredible friction turning me inside out, and being totally filled.....those incredible sensations are worth the extra work and patience from both of us.
You definitely need foreplay. There is just no other way with some. I also agree that rearranging my insides doesn’t feel great but being full does.

My research indicates no.....however if you are really big you need to do the ground work with lots of foreplay and then start slow and gradually work deeper. Jackhammering when you are the size of a jackhammer is not a good time. Being stretched, the incredible friction turning me inside out, and being totally filled.....those incredible sensations are worth the extra work and patience from both of us.
Pussies are only so deep...Maybe anal... On xhamster, there's videos of women taking massive plugs and dildos in the ass....

Mine has been too wide for three women had to stop altogether with two it was just painful for them apparently the last one made me continue in pain but she was sub and loved being abuse d a little bit

i saw a guy this weekend at the nude beach that had to have a 12" monster. its too big. 9" and at least 6" thick is perfect.
There’s been a few nude beach in Ft. Lauderdale posts of a dude with huge meat. Interesting. I need to hit this beach if white/Latina women are there

Yes, for a while. I had one lover that was too big, he could only go so far, however that was our first date. By the second date I could take all of him, very gently. By the third date he could go full tilt with no issues. So I think to take a big one you need to be properly stretched out and it takes more than one visit.
I haven’t seen him for a while, but we have been talking about getting together again. I’m thinking he will need to re-stretch my pussy.

Back