How many guys don't stop after you bust in a hotwife?

We do it pretty regularly with a guy we know. We don't use rubbers and most of the time we do cum inside her.
She gets messy down there for sure, it's part of the fun for all of us.

I love it when a black guy nuts deep inside me and is either able to stay hard, or gets hard again relatively quickly - though if that's the case I'm usually sucking him back to being hard, and really my greedy sense takes over and I probably swallow the next one, but when he's back inside I love the look and sound of my pussy getting beat up while it's still dripping cum.
This is exactly how it should be!!! Thank you for understanding the assignment!

From Christine -
From my own experience, I've noticed that even
the guys that actually pull-out and spray on my ass (like they said they would)
sort of gauge hubby Ray's reaction.

If they notice that he's not saying anything, they usually put the head back in.
Then look at him again. If still nothing, they usually just start fucking again.
But this time, they don't pull-out. They pump it in deep.
Really, at this point it's not like hubby can do anything anyway.

In my experience once a man nuts he's ready to head home, usually to his significant other, family or girlfriend. However, if they have no place to be or any pressing engagements they'll stay for some more fun.
Kind of sad even if he does have somewhere else to go.. He should at least leave you with a smile on your face and cum oozing down your thighs.. 😬😬😬

From Christine -
From my own experience, I've noticed that even
the guys that actually pull-out and spray on my ass (like they said they would)
sort of gauge hubby Ray's reaction.

If they notice that he's not saying anything, they usually put the head back in.
Then look at him again. If still nothing, they usually just start fucking again.
But this time, they don't pull-out. They pump it in deep.
Really, at this point it's not like hubby can do anything anyway.
Just like it should be. what kind of a cuck would interrupt his partner and a superior man from claiming her, that's like the best part.

When I am in some married pussy and I don't stop immediately after I have filled her up because I Love it when they cum as well! The only time I stop after I cum is if hubby wanted to enjoy her right afterwards! ♠️

If hubby is not going to be involved in the fucking then that's what I call helpings! It's like how on Thanksgiving when you keep going back for seconds, thirds, and fourth helpings, I stay at the table, I stay helping myself to that pussy!♠️

Leave that pussy looking like it produces whipped cream!

How many of you fellas like that threepeat pussy action, and just keep going?
As a cream pie loving ex cuckold, I do enjoy the “whipped cream” 😋

When I am in some married pussy and I don't stop immediately after I have filled her up because I Love it when they cum as well! The only time I stop after I cum is if hubby wanted to enjoy her right afterwards! ♠️

If hubby is not going to be involved in the fucking then that's what I call helpings! It's like how on Thanksgiving when you keep going back for seconds, thirds, and fourth helpings, I stay at the table, I stay helping myself to that pussy!♠️

Leave that pussy looking like it produces whipped cream!

How many of you fellas like that threepeat pussy action, and just keep going?
This would be a very interesting scenario to see with my wife except she would prefer that you pull out and cum on her and then go back in and keep fucking her.
She likes your body, so keep fucking her till she taps out. Send her back to my hotel room sweaty and covered in cum.

Back