Single girl visiting after a date with boyfriend

Loridan

Couple
Way befor I was married I had a sex only fuck buddy girl that visited often. She'd bring Chinese or pizza over, we'd eat, watch TV then have sex. I never went out in public with her at all. She worked at the grocery store next to where I worked. She was my age, 21, kinda overweight but not fat, didn't wear make-up, wasn't attractive to me at all. She loved sex.
Started off I'd go to the store say hi and confirm a hook up, all good. 6:00 she was at my place and we'd eat then mess around.
One night she called at 10:00 at night, asked if she could come over. I was always like hell yea. No food just sex. Got to be either way, early date with food or late booty call. The late calls she would knock, I'd let her in then we'd go right to my bed, she was always horny and ready to go.
Come to find out the late night calls, she was at his place, they had sex, she'd call me from his place then stop by for more with me. I was pissed off knowing I was getting his seconds. I thought it was friggin gross. She got off on it big time. Once I calmed down she cried and told me she loved him and liked having sex with me.
Those late calls she was horny, wet(duh) and so ready. I got over the seconds fears and enjoyed what we had going. She admitted she got off on the whole sex with me after him deal. She'd tell me how they has sex, what positions and how many times. If she swallowed his load, in her pussy and how many times.
She was way into the whole thing. Always saying how she loved him and didn't want to hurt him.

Last edited:
Different gal, I was 22, she was 41, happily married with a family. Manager at my credit union. Almost every Thursday after work for over a year at my place. She said I was the only guy she ever did this with and I believed her. 5:35 she'd be at my place, we'd have sex 3 times, she'd be gone by 7:30. Hubby thought she had a weekly work meeting, he didn't know about me. As we got more comfy she would tell me she was going home to have sex with her husband. She said their sex life was really good now.
She was the typical neglected wife, hubby worked too much, busy family, etc. She was very pretty and classy, dressed in skirt/blouse or a dress. Fantastic body. She liked anal, told me she was afraid to tell hubby what she liked in bed. When she arrived at my place she'd go into my bathroom to freshen up, always came out in bra/underpants or just underpants or only bra, always with heels on. She would prance around for a minute in front if me and I loved it. She was the first girl that asked me to fuck her butt, I had to beg other girls. She grunted just right during anal and I'd go as long as I wanted. She swallowed no problem. She was on birth control so no rubbers. She always told me she loved having sex with me and I liked hearing it.
She obviously got off on going home to hubby after. She was a very classy but nasty gal.

Different gal, pregnant, 24. Lived 3 doors away in my apartment building. Cool couple, friendly, we'd say hi in the hall and parking lot. We had coffee a few times at my place and theirs on Saturday. One day they told me she was pregnant, they were excited, I thought nothing of it. One morning hubby left for work, she comes over for coffee, we'd done that before. She tells me how horny she is now that she's pregnant. I thought what the hell, why tell me this? Next thing she's sucking my dick. We end up fucking twice in my bed. I was scared to death of seeing hubby. I fucked her 2 or 3 times a week. Usually after hubby drove off but sometimes in the afternoon befor hubby got home. She would knock on my door in her bathrobe, a little kissing then right to fucking. She would always tell me "he fucked me twice this morning", things like that. I know the afternoon visits she did hubby after I did her. As far as I knew he didn't know she was doing me. She was cute and fun. Sometimes she just laid there moaning while I pumped her. I fucked her till her belly was big. They moved just after she gave birth.

Back