Sharing a pregnant wife

When I was pregnant I was always so horny I wanted to fuck all the time. I didn’t work so I’d be home all day alone playing with my pussy waiting for my man to come home for lunch to fuck me then after work..we had done some swinging before but not much a lot of 3 some with other women and one man but we had kinda stopped when I got pregnant. Well one day at lunch my man came home and a friend was with him and I was mad cause I thought damn I wanted to fuck but now that isn’t happening but to my surprise they sat down my husband gave his friend a ******* and went into the kitchen and started rubbing my ass and between my legs and said is my baby horny? I said oh yes but your friend is here! He said it’s ok I will still take care of you go to the bed room so I did kinda confused. He talked to his friend for a min and was there in the bed room. I was still in a dress and he took it off, and laid me on th3 bed and started eating me. I was so horny I was moaning but I asked what about your friend, he just smiled said don’t worry and keep eating me I was getting loud and was near orgasm he kept eating me and I laid back and closed my eyes next thing I know there were some hands on my boobs and then a mouth and I opened my eyes to see his friend sucking and rubbing my boobs, he was naked and his big black cock was hanging close to my face, I was surprised but I was so hot n horny I pulled his cock to my lips and begin sucking him, he turned to I could take it in my mouth, damn I wanted him in me, and it wasn’t long my man pulled back from eating my pussy and told him go on it’s all yours and he pulled out of my mouth and shoved it in my soaking wet pussy, I was so wet and he slid right in he fucked me at first easy I think because I was pregnant about 7 months and showing but I pulled him into me and told him I want it hard and he got more aggressive I orgasmed over and over until he finally came in me. As he pulled out I felt my husband replacing him and he fucked me hard again. When he finished they got dressed both kissed me and I thanked him for a great lunch.. after that he’d come for lunch a couple times a week and help my man make me happy. He became a regular fuck toy for me on a regular bases. He even fucked me the night before I went into labor. My husband used to joke our ******* was born surrounded with their cum. When we left I really hated to have to move away he was my first black man and I had lots of sex with him even after our ******* was born. Some days he would suck my tit while my ******* was nursing patiently waiting for my ******* to finish and I would lay him down so we could fuck. Having sex while pregnant was so hot I was always so horny. Thanks for the post and reminding me about those days. I had not thought about it in a long time.
That is heavy. Very touching. I have no doubt you will all see each other-all together-again, if you aren't already. XOXOX mom's Lips

You're so full of it, you was surprised that the friend who was standing there watching your husband eating your pussy when he started touching and sucking your breast. I was surprised when a snowstorm happened during the summer. Everyone should check out your profile. The Great Pretender. Tap your heels three times a make a wish .
I think you are full of it. Can't you see the heart of truth behind this-Snowy?

The Art-of seduction, within holds a Spark of discretion-and mystery-you fail to see and/or understand. Don't be so closed. It will be the death of your very own sex life-and right now-I have no pity.

The Art-of seduction, within holds a Spark of discretion-and mystery-you fail to see and/or understand. Don't be so closed. It will be the death of your very own sex life-and right now-I have no pity.
Because once I was the one who had closed the eyes. They are open now. Please just give stories like this a chance-and don't be jealous you can't have it because you failed to go on the green light.

You're so full of it, you was surprised that the friend who was standing there watching your husband eating your pussy when he started touching and sucking your breast. I was surprised when a snowstorm happened during the summer. Everyone should check out your profile. The Great Pretender. Tap your heels three times a make a wish .
Wow so hostal why would you judge me, were you there? You will never get past your fantasy’s here on the site with that attitude, but it’s ok not here to impress you just sharing my experience. Pleas be sure to block me so you do not have to hear my real life experiences.

Just message me and let’s have a listen. I'm not able to at this time but love to hear and see more of you and your situation!
Thank you, message me I will tell you about another time when he was taking me from behind and my toddler came in and was tapping my boo

Pregnant gf at 3months pregnant shared by her first BBC
Cindy, early 30 something blond with perkey tits and a nice firm ass lived one floor above me. The nightly slaming of the headboard and her sqeals of pleaseure in the night suddenly ended. After about two weeks of nightly silence I saw her in the elevator and asked if everything was ok? Ok?, she asked, You live below us, does it sound like it is ok?
Then she started crying and was in my arms, without an invitation. She got off the elevator, with me, so I took her to my place to see if I could calm her down. I'm pregnant, she announced and when I said Congratulations she began to cry, again. After sobbing began to stop she told me her husband was no longer going to touch her until the baby came six and half months from now. The doctor said sex would not affect the baby but hubby did not care, Safety First, he told her. So, for the next six and half months, right up to the evening before delivery, I tapped that fine ass with my fat dick and filled her full of my cum. I guess I should have added that after the baby the hubby complained that she was too loose for him (HaHa). So I still see her, on the condition
our fucking remains a secret between us. Don't need no wild ass truck driver beating down my door.

Last edited:
Cindy, early 30 something blond with perkey tits and a nice firm ass lived one floor above me. The nightly slaming of the headboard and her sqeals of pleaseure in the night suddenly ended. After about two weeks of nightly silence I saw her in the elevator and asked if everything was ok? Ok?, she asked, You live below us, does it sound like it is ok?
Then she started crying and was in my arms, without an invitation. She got off the elevator, with me, so I took her to my place to see if I could calm her down. I'm pregnant, she announced and when I said Congratulations she began to cry, again. After sobbing began to stop she told me her husband was no longer going to touch her until the baby came siz and half months from now. The doctor said sex would not affect the baby but hubby did not care, Safety First, he told her. So, for the next six and half months, right up to the evening before delivery, I tapped that fine ass with my fat dick and filled her full of my cum.
Damn you lucky fucker!

She swallowed many of my loads and I fucked her butt often. I was polite to him but always tried to avoid him. She gave birth then they moved shortly after.
She was always horny and ready to have sex, not much foreplay.
my Wife and me have two kds. When She got pregnant, She didn't stop fucking with Her Bulls. as you say, She was also "always horny". 🤷‍♂️

Back